I claim snacker for the stationary and notecards--this comes at a great time because I just got supplies to do homemade paper! I have lots of ideas involving dried flowers...
Anything from the wists, of course. The link to mine is in my signature. I have lots of stuff in there, all of which would make me squeal with joy to own!
1. A Kitty Pi! http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm
With no funfur, please...for my big orange long-haired kitty, Bowie. I just adopted him from a shelter and he needs to be spoiled! I'd make it myself, but I don't have enough bulky wool yarn. He'd look good in a green one..
2. Asian-inspired stitch markers like these: http://www.acloset.com/zen/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=38_21_26
3. Wooden knitting needles in any size. I would especially love it if you had little sculpey sheep on the ends!
4. A knitting design journal with the knitting pinup girl on the cover!
5. Any yarn in red or green
(wool is nice, but I'll take anything!)
6. A copy of Interweave Knitscene magazine
7. A used knit stitch dictionary
1. A wrap dress like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=40756.0
2. A Lolita dress like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88256.0
1. Homemade soap in lavender, patchouli, Nag Champa or sandalwood! Plllleeeasse?
2. Homemade perfume in above scents.
3. Candles in above scents.
Any jewelry of sheep, goldfish, eggplants, strawberries, birds, the Buddha or cherries.
1. Ladies's medium t-shirts with "Future Shepherdess", or "Got Sheep?", or "Eggplant is my Game" on them.
2. Two men's canvas BBQ aprons. A white one that says "Kill The Cook" and has a cartoon pig's head on it (anyone???) and a black one with red letters that says "Meat Artist". These are for my boyfriend and his brother, respectively, and although I might get around to making them someday, I've never stenciled before and I thought one of you might feel like it. You sick people you.
3. A man's small black t-shirt with this image on it: http://hometown.aol.com/undeadterror/images/death_records_logo.jpg
1. A Ganesha shrine or art. Actually, anything you can think of that involves Ganesha in any way. I have always loved him and then I heard he was the god of libraries too!
2. Freezer paper and fabric paint for making freezer paper stencils!
3. Has anyone heard of the movie Phantom of the Paradise? http://www.briandepalma.net/phantom/phantom.htm
If anyone wanted to make me some kind of item relating to this movie, that would be AWESOME. Especially with Winslow on it. Or lyrics from the song Faust.
4. A polymer clay starter kit!
5. A painting of this picture of my kitty: http://www.geocities.com/thelibrarian18/16139bowie.jpeg
6. Something I can display in my kitchen that says, "I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in food!"
7. I'm a student English teacher, so items pertaining to English would be cool, especially really nerdy English joke items that I could take with me to school..
8. Small amounts of bright roving to make felted beads with. Or just white roving, I could dye it myself.
9. A bunch of ribbon scraps at least 2 feet long, to use for book bindings.
10. A record clock.