A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,706
Currently Running With Scissors:
773 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Menstrual Care Package Swap #2 Gallery  (Read 15130 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006 03:16:27 PM »

With flickr you need to grab the link, not the URL.  From the All Sizes page, select the size that you want, and copy and paste the thing from the address box, rather than the Link.  You want the text in the top box, not the 2nd.

yeah I did it. I grabbed the second box but it worked LOL thanks a bundle Purple heather you are a ledgend.

I so love this swap it is awesome and you all rock those uterus's are great I might make one and tell my hubby I got mine back LOL.

here the link to the message
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=98335.msg942713#msg942713
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
laminathegreat
Queen of the Universe

Is not here.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006 03:05:07 PM »

Ok, I've been trying to post picts for days. First the digital camera's battery died, and then a friend from college came to visit, and it just gets harder to type when the baby wants to participate...
So I got my package from pumperthedinosaur. For starters, girl, I have not seen a package wraped that well in a long time. no pict, dead batteries. Inside was much happiness:

Starting left and going clockwise:
CHOCOLATE. The only thing that kept me from mowing the chocolate right there and then was the fact that it was melted. We've been over ninty for a few days here in denver, ick...
A really cool box!  I love it it's so beautiful.
A bunny stuffie for my baby!!
Chammomille tea. yes.
One of the ever popular heating pads. It has a purple haired fairy on it. Nice. And it smells like lavender! (Do I see a theme here?)  Grin
And the baby does love the stuffie...

Thank you so much for this all- it's great, and perfect!!!

what have i been thinking drinking my mate plain all this time?!?!  this stuff is wonderful!!
If you can't find that stuff local, let me know. It's made local and there are a number of health food stores near me. I'll hook you up. oh yeah. it's the good stuff.

AAAAND, Princess Uterus!  lamina wrote, "because everyone needs an anatomically incorrect uterus plushy"  My daughter has adopted her as her own and dubbed her Princess Clover of Uterus...  they had a sleepover lastnight, boy, are those girls rowdy!
oh, ah, i'm so TOUCHED!! Really!! I could cry!! that is so stinking adorable!! tee he!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pumperthedinosaur
falling monkey

cogitating, masticating, procrastinating.....

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006 08:12:50 PM »

hah!  after sending sooo many packages overseas, i guess i tend to overdoo it a bit.  ah, boo, melted box AND melted chocolate!?!  but i'm glad you (and the adorable chipmunk-cheeked tiny) liked everything!

If you can't find that stuff local, let me know. It's made local and there are a number of health food stores near me. I'll hook you up. oh yeah. it's the good stuff.

one of the first things i did after drinking my first cup was go to their website - better deals and flavors (peppermint is SO 5 minutes ago) than i'd been getting so i'm definitely placing my next order with them, thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006 09:45:12 AM »

MindWhore won't be able to post pictures of what I sent her till Friday (her camera cord is residing at a different location Wink) so she asked me to post a couple and she'll post some more later Smiley

Because I can't help myself, I decided to tease you instead Grin  So here's two teaser pictures:

Rice bag - I made it out of muslin and made a "pillowcase" for it out of flannel.  This picture is the open end of the "pillowcase"

Pads - I made a bunch of pads and inserts but was unable to find any nylon here.  Fleece is super moisture resistant so I decided to use that but was worried that it would be too hot so I only lined half of the w/fleece; the other are cotton.  This picture is the backs of a fleece and a cotton pad

Well I hope this leaves you hungry for more. Wink Cheesy 

MindWhore: I do have more pictures but one of my favorite parts of swapping is seeing the stuff I made at someone else's place. Cheesy  However, if you need me to, I'd be happy to post the rest of my pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006 11:32:01 AM »

Wow!  I almost joined this swap, but wasn't sure I'd be able to make anything good enough.  I think I was right.  This stuff is freakin' incredible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
sugarkane
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006 08:32:52 PM »

All this stuff rocks guys, I hope grannystylee likes what I sent her Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2006 08:10:34 AM »

I have not received for this swap...I guess I got flaked on.... Sad

also, havent gotten feedback, and I know I sent, cause I did delivery confirmation. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MindWhore

Believe it or not, I do have a nose.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2006 08:59:39 AM »

night_owl- turns out I won't be getting my camera cable until tomorrow night, but once I do I'll be sure to upload pictures of the things you sent. Well, most of them. This week is "fun week", so quite a few of them have already been used, and the food is gone. Hehehe... let me just say, that they're working beautifully  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2006 01:27:02 PM »

I'm glad they work Smiley  Anything you don't have pictures of I can post later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
jan_on_ice

oh how i wish i was a fish...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006 04:49:01 AM »

tampon, now Janice were these crochet or french knitted?

The tampons were crocheted and stuffed with flannel.
I'm glad you and Steph liked the package, and that was a pretty good guess with the pebbles - I was in the chocolate isle of the supermarket for a while trying to guess what she would like!

Oooo I like the style of pads that Jan on Ice made!  Did you fashion them after the ones at Lunapad?? 

Yes, I copied them off the Lunapad style, but without the wings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

***Truly Outrageous!!***
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Christmas Sweater Book Trailer
Meet Dr. Karyl McBride
Dannii Minogue Talks About Her Autobiography
Dan Gutman Talks About the Christmas Genie
Meet Author Mem Fox
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...