A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,569
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Baby/Kid Stuff Swap (Round 3)  (Read 6511 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babyonboard
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2006 05:54:53 AM »

Wow everything is incredible! Good going ladies

Hope the things I made meet these high standards! lol

Maddy - I'm so tempted to post the pics I took of your package..by the time we recieve each others everyone will have forgotten about this thread! lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Qwerty
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2006 06:09:24 AM »

hey Zenochka i love that last Totoro image, where did you find it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zenochka
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2006 11:22:59 AM »

I just did a web search for Totoro since I"ve never heard of it (one of the few anime movies I haven't lol) and found it at www.totoro.org
under this link
http://www.totoro.org/images-totoro.shtml

Nicole I'm sooo glad that the kids enjoyed everything! I'm sure your stuff will be just as great!!
Cheryl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
beautifulloser
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2006 04:00:28 PM »

I've been keeping an eye on this gallery, so many wonderful things!
Does anyone here have kids interested in Harry Potter? I would love to get together a swap like this one, but themed after Harry Potter, if you're interested check this link-

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16739928.0

thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heide
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2006 04:15:47 AM »

You're welcome, Betzi!  Here's a pic I took of the stuffies I made for your wee ones (I forget to take pix of the onesie and the little craft apron):

And here's the great stuff I got from Betzi!

I'm having my first baby later this summer, a little girl who will be named Delma Elizabeth.  Betzi made her  some adorbale knitted booties, and super-cool onesie, a beautiful crocheted blanket, and some amazing baby announcement cards!  Thank you, Betzi!!!

oooh oooh oooh i just got my package from Heidi today!  its so great!  She sent the most amazing knitted stuffies--a bear for Sebastian (with a cute orange and green sweater with an S on it!) and an eggplant rattle for miss Eva!  they are soooooo cute!  she is a very talented knitter!  heidi i just love them, and so will my kiddos.  miss Eva is napping right now, and Sebastian is at grandmas house, but i know they will loooooove their stuff! 

She also sent Eva a little onesie that says "mama is blogging this" and a really cute apron caddy for Sebastian, with Dora on it (omg he will flip when he sees it!).  its a great apron too, the half kind with lots of pockets.  it is perfect for him because he loves doing crafts with me, and will dig putting his "tools" into those pockets!

by the way, it came just in time for his birthday!  how cool!

Thanks soooooo much Heidi!  I will post pics as soon as DH returns the camera (he frequently uses it at work).  it could be a day or two, so if you have pics already, feel free to post em!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 11:15:14 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2006 10:08:38 AM »

Hi everyone! If you have completed your requirements for this swap (sent, received, pm-ed organizer and thanked your partner publicly in the gallery), I should have your swap feedback updated. Please double check in your profile to make sure that everything is as it should be. Smiley If there are any problems, don't hesitate to pm me! Smiley

Thank you all for making this such a great swap to organize! Everyone was great with communication and I hardly had to stress out at all. Wink

I don't want to give the impression that this swap is totally over...there are still some packages out there! Can't wait to see them!! (I hate being at the mercy of the international postal service...time and space be damned! Why do they make us WAIT SO LONG??!!??  Tongue )

Would anyone be up for another round (not right away, of course!)? I would be willing to organize again...but it couldn't be until at least the end of August/beginning of September. Just tossing the idea out there... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zenochka
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2006 10:18:16 AM »

I'd love to do another round!! This is my 2nd one and I'd definitely be in another one!
Cheryl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2006 10:53:37 AM »

me too! but not til September.  i'll be gone most of August. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2006 05:07:25 PM »

this was a blast! i would totally do another round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2006 09:55:27 PM »

another round would be awesome
august/septemberish sounds perfect
i told my husband i was going to lay off swaps for a few months, haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Clip In Hair Extensions - Questions and Answers
How to Wash and Care For Clip In Human Hair Extensions
How to Curl Clip In Hair Extensions Separately
How to Put Your Hair Up Using Clip in Hair Extensions
Quick and Pretty Half Up Hairstyle Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...