A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 301,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Baby/Kid Stuff Swap (Round 3)  (Read 6959 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006 12:14:47 PM »

oooh oooh oooh i just got my package from Heidi today!  its so great!  She sent the most amazing knitted stuffies--a bear for Sebastian (with a cute orange and green sweater with an S on it!) and an eggplant rattle for miss Eva!  they are soooooo cute!  she is a very talented knitter!  heidi i just love them, and so will my kiddos.  miss Eva is napping right now, and Sebastian is at grandmas house, but i know they will loooooove their stuff! 

She also sent Eva a little onesie that says "mama is blogging this" and a really cute apron caddy for Sebastian, with Dora on it (omg he will flip when he sees it!).  its a great apron too, the half kind with lots of pockets.  it is perfect for him because he loves doing crafts with me, and will dig putting his "tools" into those pockets!

by the way, it came just in time for his birthday!  how cool!

Thanks soooooo much Heidi!  I will post pics as soon as DH returns the camera (he frequently uses it at work).  it could be a day or two, so if you have pics already, feel free to post em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etheren
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006 05:43:57 PM »

DS and I were spoiled rotten by SpitBubbleLuv!

Stenciled wagon t-shirt- DS asked to wear this the second he saw it!

Backpack with an E on it- perfect for DS, who loves to pack little bags of toys and books whenever we leave the house.  We are going camping this summer and this will be great for long walks and trips to the beach.

Art smock- and it's REVERSIBLE!  One side is Curious George and the other is Thomas the Train, both DS's favourites

Felt name banner- I love this!  DS likes it too and says his name and talks about the Es. 

And some cute car and boat collage art

Thank you spitbubbleluv!  We are going to have a lot of fun with this items plus now I have new crafty ideas to make for children's gifts.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007 03:43:14 PM by Etheren » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dirt_made_my_lunch

don't think twice, it's alright

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006 05:56:00 PM »

gah. what a cutie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now the wintertime is coming,
The windows are filled with frost.
I went to tell everybody,
But I could not get across.
Well, I wanna be your lover, baby,
I don't wanna be your boss.
Don't say I never warned you
When your train gets lost.
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006 07:46:43 PM »

Here's some action shots of some of the goodies that were in our big box from Jnaos! I can't get over how cool that cradle is! I think you did
a SUPER job being it was your FIRST PROJECT with your new tools! Hope number 2 is a girl so you have an excuse to make another!
Colin loves his race car hat except I can't keep him still long enough to get a clear picture... I think I'm going to have to round up all the goodies and take a still shot while the kids are napping! And the 'urgency' vehicles... he loves that the doors  open and close (these are the first cars he has with that feature! That's all I hear, the doors snapping shut and open!

I watch my neighbor's kids twice a week for a couple of hours (two girls, the red head=4 1/2 YO, and the dark brown head 3 1/2 YO) and Ellie who just turned 3 and the girls ABSOLUTELY LOVE the paper dolls! Notice they can't chose between the dolls and the cradle! And Colin loves the dolls too!

This one is the toy with two blocks, where you match the images that create a vehicle and then it makes the noise! If you ever have a chance to buy toys by 'Melissa and Doug' toy company don't hesitate! We have a couple of their toys, all made of wood (but I am not sure if that's all they do) and they are great! This one is no exception! Colin and Ellie both love it! Colin is nuts for machines, race cars, backhoes whatever! He can make the different noises and now he has a toy that does it with him!!!
Thanks again Jnaos! Can't wait for you to get your package!
Edited for spelling!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006 07:51:11 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006 09:21:03 PM »

paper dolls are just genuis!  i used to play with them just as much as i played with Barbie!  awww, makes me want some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMuch4Kids

My Reality Check bounced.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2006 09:59:20 PM »

I love the collage artwork.

So very cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
spitbubbleluv
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2006 11:07:52 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything Etheren!!  I was so nervous, especially after seeing other people's.  Cheesy  I always get swap anxiety.  I was really pleased with how everything turned out, especially the shirt.  I hope the backpack fits well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Twitchyfingers
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2006 12:30:00 AM »

I just got the most fantastic package from hardcoremothball!!!

A wonderful knitted backpack (with great retro fabric inside), a knitted squid filled with crayons, a crochet octopus (which I *love*), a lovingly hand-quilted turtle, a little turtle, heaps of little cars, two nemo colouring/painting books and a gorgeous crochet poncho in the most soft blue wool. She must have been working night and day to finish this load!

Lily wasted no time getting into the colouring in!

And ran away when we tried to take the poncho off!

A fantastic first swap for me!! Thank you so much for everything hardcoremothball!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006 12:33:40 AM by nomes707 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once..."

http://twitchyfingers.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/nomes707
Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2006 12:44:04 AM »

I just went through the gallery again and...wow! Just...WOW!

I am so impressed with everything in this gallery!

Jnaos...that cradle! Holy crap!  Shocked

spitbubbleluv - what a cute idea for a banner!

I also have to say that I am totally in awe of all of the quilted projects. There is nothing here that I don't like! I am so happy that everyone had fun with this swap! Can't wait to see the rest.

So, in closing...go team!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chicaboomboom

Maxima debetur puero reverentia

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2006 12:48:26 AM »

Hi y'aal thing have been super hectic around here and my dumb pc decides it doent wanna load my SD card so..needless to say I had to go elsewhere to load it. I had an Awesome package from Zenochka. This Lady is an awesome sewing wonder. The fabric she picked was so eye catching. My kids were spoiled. SO now the much anticipated pics. Im so sorry it is late >.<

beautifully wrapped!! my little girl said " mommy is it x-mas?" here is here package with Hello kitty ribbon Smiley

my oldest sons package. He is a huge anime Fan. He is learning japanese in school so he enjoys watching the japanese versions of them Right now he is in the Hiyao Miyasaki Stage and Naruto but his first love will always be DBZ. The duct tape wallet was awesome he loves it and his Totoro T-shirt. He also sleeps with his blanket everynight since he got it last week. I love the flames and dragons on his blankets.

the Inuyasha keyring is on his backback Smiley

there something about Diego he only wants to wear this shirt and carries his book everywhere and he love his blanket always playing on it and sleeping with it.

My little girl Hello Kitty Ballerina package. she take Ballet and loves Hello Kitty what a great combo. she took her blanket to school to show all and her classmates loved it Smiley she is in preschool so she uses it for her naptime.

her cute hello kitty ballerina shirt. DOh she wore it 4 times already XD

my babys package I love the fabris on this. Thats green fabric I wouldnt mine making me a blanket for our bed with that material is feels so cozy.

my littlest man is a big TOtoro fan its actually the only show he likes beside Diego Smiley
Whew!! thank you so much. Im hoping you will as well enjoy your package when it arrives next week.
Thank you to the fifth power :)their package was huge. there were stickers pencils, coloring pages, a wallet, keychain, blankets, t-shirts, book, so much!! yo are so awesome Zenochka!! you are so thoughful Smiley
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006 01:04:06 AM by Chicaboomboom » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
God Save the Queen… Or We Will!
Emerald Mile by Kevin Fedarko
Walking on Eggshells by Lyssa Chapman
Viral’s Secret Formula: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
The Lake House by Marci Nault
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...