A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Baby/Kid Stuff Swap (Round 3)  (Read 5926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006 08:35:53 AM »

Ok you guys... I received an AWESOME package from jnaos yesterday! She made my daughter a doll cradle. It is amazing! There's also 3 different emergency vehicles for Colin, a baseball style cap with one of the characters from teh movie Cars (which he can't wait to see!!!) a cool wooden block set that when you match the different vehicles up (train, or airplane, or race car) it makes realistic sounds of those vehicles... very cool! (made by one of my favorite toy makers BTW!) and there was Dairy Queen chocolate icecream lip gloss for Ellie, recipes, a Dora DVD, there was sooo much and the kids DOVE into the box! I hope I didn't forget anything... I will post action shots straight away!
Thank you so much jnaos, the package was PERFECT! We were well matched!

Javastain

OMG! I forgot to add the most favorite thing... Ellie got paper dolls, and they are a huge hit! She wakes up in the morning and first thing she's getting her girls out and changing their clothes because they are going to a party or the beach! Even Colin wants to play, he likes to just hold the girls though, he's not quite into the clothes just yet!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006 09:05:00 AM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
zenochka
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2006 04:12:01 PM »

chicaboomboom received my package last week and said she'd post pics but I'll go ahead and post them for her (nicole feel free to post some too  Cheesy )

for her 1 1/2 yr old boy: dinosaur snuggle blanket and shirt with Totoro on it

for 2 1/2 yr old boy: Diego snuggle blanket and shirt with Diego on it, stickers and a Diego book

for 4 yr old girl: Hello Kitty large snuggle blanket and shirt with Hello Kitty ballerina on it, Hello kitty stickers and pencils and a coloring page

for 7 yr old boy: Dragon Ball Z quilt, shirt with Totoro on it, dragon ball z stickers, a Naruto themed Duct Tape wallet, and a Inu Yasha keychain
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
sam07

learning to hex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006 04:29:09 PM »

My 15 year old daughter would say the naruto wallet and blanket package is much better for her!She DVR's all those shows. I love her nerdy ways.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zenochka
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2006 04:54:23 PM »

My 7 1/2 yr old son was VERY jealous of the wallet and blanket. Little does he know he's getting his own wallet and blanket for his bday in August lol! We're anime geeks here too lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006 07:11:13 PM »

zenochka, those blankets are fantastic! What is it with 2 yr olds and Dora/Diego?? My daughter is also a Dora/Diego nut!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Twitchyfingers
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006 07:53:43 PM »

zenochka, those blankets are fantastic! What is it with 2 yr olds and Dora/Diego?? My daughter is also a Dora/Diego nut!

So is my 2 year old! And its only on cable TV over here so its hard to get enough episodes for her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once..."

http://twitchyfingers.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/nomes707
zenochka
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2006 07:54:49 PM »

mine loves Diego too! good thing about digital cable is I record the episodes and copy them to a dvd lol!
Cheryl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2006 12:37:19 PM »

I recieved my FANTASTIC package from Nomes707 today!!! i love every thing and so does my sis! thank you soooooo much!!!!

heres the stuff she sent!

first...a pair of stripy pants! theyre fantastic!

A wombat stuffie!(she's from australia) which is to cute. i squealed when i saw it.

next a fleece jacket! its perfect!

some cute little felt shoes!

some bath stars for playing in the tub

a bananas in pajamas cd

and a placemat that matches the pants!

and now for some action shots!

this is my nephew Ryan wearing his new pants. he's dancing to country music in this pic

and this is a pic of him in the jacket as well

sorry if that to many pics but its all just fantastic! this swap was sooo fun i hope theres another round!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011 12:22:06 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2006 02:05:22 PM »

OMG!  those things are AMAZING!  oh, i am so anxious now!  i mean you ladies are TALENTED! 

oh, another vote for Dora and Diego!  we too have Tivo, so at least i don't have to listen to the same episodes over and over again.  funny how crazy for that show kids can be!   Sebastian just got a Swiper Fox for his birthday--thats his fave character.  and yes, that crazy fox is always trying to steal my stuff!  a couple of weeks ago i found my tape measure in his "foxhole", along with my big crochet hook and some of his baby sister's teethers!   (thats why under my avatar it says swiper no swiping)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2006 03:41:36 PM »

Everything is so cute!

Just a reminder - please be sure to pm me (and your partner) when you receive your goodies! I have been checking the gallery regularly, but I would hate to give someone the wrong feedback just because I overlooked a post. Thanks! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sephora by OPI UV Effects Top Coat - Review
A Tip to Better Cleanse Your Face
How to Keep Your Nail Polish Chip Free
Mess-Free At-Home Self-Tanners
Best-Kept Beauty Secret: Prevent Wrinkles with Scotch Tape
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...