A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Baby/Kid Stuff Swap (Round 3)  (Read 5927 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SewMuch4Kids

My Reality Check bounced.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2006 01:29:37 PM »

another round would be awesome
august/septemberish sounds perfect
i told my husband i was going to lay off swaps for a few months, haha

I told mine the same thing! Grin
I might be up for it in Aug/Sept also.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Twitchyfingers
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2006 07:28:14 PM »

Count me in too! I'm still churning around in my head all the things I could have done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once..."

http://twitchyfingers.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/nomes707
spitbubbleluv
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2006 09:38:08 AM »

I received my stuff from Etheren.  We love everything so much!

This is the Thomas bag everything was sent in.  My son loves trains so it was a big hit.

We also got pajamas with tractors and dumptrucks on them.  Cale kept saying "tracker" and "dunktruck".  I love kid speak.  I can't wait to put them on him.  But I bet he's going to bug me to wear them all the time.  Cheesy 

And he got a pet.  Etheren crocheted a kitty for him.  I couldn't get a better picture because he wouldn't let it go.  But its really cute.  He keeps kissing it and running around meowing with it. 

Thanks for everything Etheren!  This swap was so much fun!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2006 03:22:16 PM »

Updated some more feedback...if you have sent and received and your partner has sent and received, you should have positive feedback.

Can everyone please double check that their feedback is updated correctly and let me know if there are any problems? Thank you!

Now am just waiting on slow overseas mail...mine & babyonboard's packages must certainly have passed each other at the halfway point by now! Come on, postal service! Hurry up and give us a reason to get excited when we check the mail!!

I'm horribly impatient...I know. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babyonboard
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2006 05:16:34 AM »

Still no sign mad?

ooooooh I'm so impatient too! lol

Everything is fab so far..and looks like no flakers which is rare from what i've seen of other swaps!

big pat on the back and round of applause to everyone..
and don't forget to come back and see the pics of the three outstanding packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zenochka
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2006 09:20:25 AM »

I received the swap package today from chicaboomboom! She sent tons of cool stuff for the kids! They were so happy to open it all up!

Everything before opening

William's stuff: a t-shirt with Zatch Bell on the back, a notebook, pokemon pencil case and pencil, some candies, pins

Caden's stuff: a Sesame Street t-shirt, cool 2 piece hawaiian outfit (he loves it!) and these cool hexabit puzzle pieces which he hasn't put down yet!

Brenna's stuff: a beautiful quilt perfect for tummy time, pretty dress, hawaiian nesting dolls, a crocheted frog and little guy

thanks so much for everything!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 11:15:42 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
babyonboard
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2006 04:06:12 AM »

ooh how lovely everything is,  and beautifully packaged!

the quilt will be invaluable I'm sure! And I could wear that dress myself! if it was 10x the size..lol

(taps foot impatiently for mad & me to recieve each others..)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2006 07:53:04 AM »

i LOVE that quilt fabric
so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2006 10:02:09 AM »

Just a note to say that, according to DC, jnaos has received her package from javastain. Jnaos, we would love to see pictures of it, if you are still around! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2006 02:04:09 PM »

Just a note to say that, according to DC, jnaos has received her package from javastain. Jnaos, we would love to see pictures of it, if you are still around! Smiley
Thanks for telling everyone! I got a PM a bit ago that she received...
I crocheted a sqeezy sqeeky baseball, and REALLY tried to make a bat to go with, in that process I was left with a stuffie that looks like a canow paddle, and a crochet floppy baseball bat 'pillow' for my kids! I ended up finding a super soft bat that I wish I could have had enough time to crochet a cover for (so it would 'match' the baseball)... oh well... I also sent onsies for the baby on the way, with transfers saying 'I love mom' and 'I love dad'. There was a sticker book, and I made bubbles and playdough. I also sent recipes for those things and a bunch more kids things like our family favorite banana bread, sidewalk chalk, and some others (I can't remember everything I sent Smiley ) We went to a Seattle Mariner's game, and collected some team baseball cards to send off too (their son is into baseball, if you hadn't noticed!). I think I sent some other little things but those were the major things... of course I didn't take pictures, I ALWAYS forget! When I am crafting for a swap, I always finish right through to packaging/addressing before in my mind, I am done. I have taked packages apart to add things before and this time I was a couple days late so I didn't want to delay it any longer!!! Now I keep tape and scissors in the car!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Comparison Between Literal Rhythm and Reflected Rhythm
How to Create Personal Distance with our Images
How to Create Good Black and White Tone
How to Achieve Balance Amongst your Images
How to Crop to Achieve Image Balance
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...