A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,219
Currently Running With Scissors:
671 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: foc swap 3 gallery!  (Read 78923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jMi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2006 03:15:26 PM »

Aww I love that little panda! Your partner's got skillz Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
redpopsicles

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2006 03:44:38 PM »

I received 2 awesome necklaces, a fabulous swap journal, and a spectacular pair of skull earrings from my secret partner.  I will post pics soon.

What I know: My partner is also a Pisces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eirle

Ph.D. complete. Back to crafting!

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2006 03:55:51 PM »

gosh darn it!  i hate waiting.  i feel like the last kid to go down the waterslide.

Tongue

Me too!!! I kept checking outside my door yesterday, even though I know the mail doesn't get delivered on Sunday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dare to Dream. Dare to believe in what is possible and instill in others the same sense of possibility." -C. Fiorina 2004
eirle

Ph.D. complete. Back to crafting!

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2006 05:37:51 PM »

I received!!!! Lucky, lucky me (and my lucky kitties, too)! My wonderful FOC sent me a great package.

I got: a set of magnetic picture frames, so I can put pictures of each of my kitties on the fridge; a great post-it note pad with my first initial; some catnip mice for my extra-special kitties, Tigris and Euphrates; and an absolutely beautiful pair of earrings.

Everything was all wrapped up in beautiful pink and rose tissue paper -- but that couldn't hide the smell of catnip from my cats! They knew the second I came in the door that there was something special in the package I had. They each got about 5 minutes of playing, before Tigris claimed both of the mice.

Poor Euphrates! She claimed the tissue paper as a consolation prize...

Thank you so much, secret FOC! I love everything!

Edited to add earring pictures!!!! (And to fix the blurry pictures...)

So, here are the earrings. Aren't they beautiful?

And here's an action shot of me and the photo-taker (aka my wonderful boyfriend). Sorry. I can't help it. I'm addicted to action shots. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006 04:51:55 PM by eirle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dare to Dream. Dare to believe in what is possible and instill in others the same sense of possibility." -C. Fiorina 2004
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2006 06:23:08 PM »

ooh, i can't wait to see the earrings!  your cats are adorable, and i love the names you chose for them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2006 06:26:48 PM »

i received today!!! my foccer is totally in tune with me, 'cause i was just thinking what a mess my jewelry box was. so she made me this:

an earring organizer! i'll be the most styling organized kid on the block! thanks so much foccer i love it!

edit: so i figured now was a great time to organize my earrings! here it is, in action:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 11:39:20 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tristitia

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2006 06:58:18 PM »

I received from my secret FOCCER on  Saturday, but I had been awake for 24hrs and crashed - then Sunday I was sooo busy trying to make up lost time so I didn't get to post...  She sent a very cute zipper pouch (says it's her first attempt at embroidery, can you believe that?!?) and some cute jewelry.  I really like the colors!  And I do like the lining fabric of the pouch  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2006 07:53:37 PM »

Dear Secret Foccer (Foccer said like "Focker" in the movies... I know, I know... Roll Eyes),

Thank you for being so awesome and sending me what is easily one of the greatest things to ever have arrived in my mailbox. I tore open the package, all excitedly, and was even more excited when I saw what was inside! Ladies & gents, this lady (or gentleman???) sent me the most perfect tiny jewelry box -- some of my favorite colors and topped with a postcard painting of ships in a harbor. Then! Then she stuffed it full of these amazing jewelry pieces -- three pairs of earrings and two necklace pendants. There are anteater earrings (!!!!!!!!!!!!!), anchor earrings, and ship's wheel earrings. One pendant has an adorable ship inside and another has what looks to be a lotus blossom. I instantly put on the anteater earrings and just cooed for about fifteen minutes over the wonderful craftsmanship that was put into making these. I am so in love with every piece. She really went above and beyond by getting to know my likes, allergies & preferences for animal friendly items (faux leather cords for the pendants). And, she had asked if the gold was okay (as it irritates my ears) for the charms and I hope she's reading so I can say "worry not my dear, they are perfect!"

Thank you so much!

xoxo,
Jaami

Holy crap these photos are huge... I'm sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2006 07:57:10 PM »

that stuff is gorgeous jaami! you cleaned up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mjadams
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2006 07:58:01 PM »

ok, those anteater earings are indeed the best thing i have ever seen! i must have some
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what the fred savage is going on with you?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kurt Eichenwald on His Book "500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars"
Adam McOmber on The White Forest
Tips on Foods That Will Help You Stay Toned
SQuire Rushnellon His Book Divine Alignment
Michelle Hodkin on the Evolution of Mara Dyer
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...