A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,467
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: foc swap 3 gallery!  (Read 79452 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mllejessy
« Reply #490 on: July 13, 2006 09:28:04 AM »

My FOC is a sneaky devil!  I just got a package that I thought was the reveal, so I waited to open the card to let the surprise go on a little longer.
But no!  She said this was my bought items package, and that the birthday package shouldn't count b/c it was my birthday.
So I still don't know who is spoiling the pants off me!
I don't have my camera with me today, but I got:
*The retro Butterick pattern B4790 (it's the wrap dress I've seen around here)--perfect timing, too, because I got a bunch of Joann's coupons emailed to me and was planning a trip this weekend.  I'm a little intimidated, 'cause it'll be my first pattern.  You guys'll help me, right? Smiley
*this coloring book http://www.mahardrygoods.com/item.php?item_id=369&category_id=55 that was in my wists.  Mahar packages stuff adorably!  I would've taken a picture, but I have no patience.  There was also a button with a skunk that says "I'm a little stinker".
*umbrella straws!  I think these were a part of the birthday package, but didn't fit in the box?
*GLITTER!  In all different colors!  Oh, how I love glitter...
*a very pretty bracelet my FOC made that I will photograph and post later.

Thanks so much, secret FOC!  I love it all!!

ETA: My bracelet just broke  Cry
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006 01:06:18 PM by mllejessy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cybilverbeana

mmm...lipstick....mom's good lipstick....

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2006 04:38:45 PM »

I received today too...will post pictures of my loot later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a wist list!
http://www.wists.com/cybilverbeana

willing to do personal atc swaps! PM me if interested....
mllejessy
« Reply #492 on: July 14, 2006 11:57:07 AM »

Pictures of what I'm now calling Package 3.5!

Everything!

Look at all the glitter!

Go here to see the awesomeness of the coloring book's illustrator! http://www.sbritt.com

Is this card a hint to my FOC's identity, or a red herring?

(The beads in the bracelet are very pretty.  FOC, when I find out who you are, can you fix it for me?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cybilverbeana

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 14, 2006 02:31:32 PM »

last night I really felt like crashing...so that's what I did!!  Sorry I didn't post pictures sooner...I had problems with photobucket earlier...
my secret foc spoiled me rotten!
I got two journals(one for me, one for alex), stickers, stamps(which alex promptly got into...she loves them), picture frames(two that I can paint up however I wish!!), a fridge note pad(which alex promptly took off with), more books for gavin, and a shirt for my husband...which he LOVES!!  I will have to take a picture of him with on too!!

the front of the shrt:

the back:

look at the reveal gallery to see who my awesome foc was!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a wist list!

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #494 on: July 15, 2006 08:48:17 PM »

Earlier this week I received my reveal package and I was thrilled with it and totally surprised as to who had my name (I had no idea).

Here's what I got this time:

2 wonderful craft books - a quilting pattern book and a painting/sewing book.  I know there are many things in these that I want to make.

AND

2 stacking containers for holding small craft items, some wonderful sunflower fabric, a rotary cutter, some "I love quilting' buttons, needle pullers (never seen these but they look handy) and lots of wonderful yummy candy.

Thanks again not so secret partner!  Guess you will all have to check out the reveal thread to see who had me.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cybilverbeana

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 16, 2006 12:19:36 PM »

Oh..that sunflower fabric is so pretty...i bet the candy is/was good....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a wist list!

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #496 on: July 16, 2006 06:53:40 PM »

Quote from: cybilverbeana
i bet the candy is/was good....

It is, was and continues to be  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cybilverbeana

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 16, 2006 07:32:18 PM »

ah...you see I never get that kind of candy goodness to myself...my son has only four teeth, and they are all sweet, and my daughter loves candy too...(she's five) and the husband...well, he's like a bloodhound and can sniff out candy....not to mention I like candy too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a wist list!

craft_t_chic
« Reply #498 on: July 18, 2006 07:17:04 PM »

I just realized how bad I suck. Secret FOC...I am so sorry for not posting pics!!! You are just the best and I use the stuff from this package all the time!!! Wait...I use all the stuff you sent all the time...you have no clue how useful everything has been!!! Oh, how I heart you... Kiss

My third package....Prepare to be jealous!!!

This awesome purse! It's not only my favorite colors, but it's much more basic than most of the stuff I own, which is good! It's a great size...it holds just enough of my crap without me carrying around a HUGE tote bag full o'stuff!

How cute is the lining??? I just love this bag! Even the boy was like, "That bag is so cute! Where'd you get it again?" Smiley

Not one, but two really cute pairs of flip flops!!! In PINK! Plus tons of ribbon, which is being used already in various projects!

An adorable needle roll which is already in use too!!! The outside is the bright pink fabric and the inside is the fun green ladybug print. I just can't get over how perfect everything is...I would swear my FOC knows me!!!

The awesome extras...(There were also post its which must have been in use as soon as I opened the package...I just realized they were in the picture!) She included Wizard of Oz stickers since it has always been my favorite movie...two dangly pairs of earrings which I have worn to work and gotten MANY compliments on...Some rhinestone letters (how I love things that sparkle!), and a big bag of jewelry making supplies for my girls at work!

I know this post is super long already, but I have to say, it shows what a great stalker my FOC is...I recently posted in another thread about making stuff with my girls at work and how we had no real budget...my FOC went through her supplies and sent stuff for my girls. That really touched me....and she wrote the sweetest little note on it, too. Thanks so much FOC...you are so awesome!!!

Who is my FOC? Go to the reveal thread to find out!!!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
mllejessy
« Reply #499 on: July 28, 2006 10:02:35 AM »

I got my last package! 
I GOT A GLITTERY GIR SHIRT!  (I'm very excited  Grin )

(I'm wearing it today, which is nice b/c I'm having kind of a crummy day.)

My FOC is an excellent stalker!  She sent 2 packages of those capsule-sponge things I mentioned in an earlier post, AND she saw that I collect other people's prom glasses:

Thanks so much for everything, _____!
(head to the reveal gallery to fill in the blank)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Graham Cracker Cupcake Recipe
Chocolate-Filled Wonton Recipe
Ricotta Orange Pound Cake Recipe
Kid Friendly "Frankenstein" Pudding Cups Recipe
Rustic Apple Tart Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...