A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,777
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Color Swap 2 with a twist  (Read 14237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

livingwithLES
Max Power!

***The Happy Dinosaur***

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2006 03:24:45 PM »

yay! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockiegirl

kitties, libraries, and crafts . . . yum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2006 07:23:44 PM »

Mara,

I love everything you sent me!!! I used to go to homestarrunner.com all the time!!! AH! The veggies are awesome, glitter is always fun, and I'd love to learn how to embroider! How did you know I like those kind of suckers? The color green of the bag is perfect - not to bright or light or dark - just perfect!!! Great crafting!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

~Sara~

P.S. ~ Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. Mara, did you happen to take any photos before you sent the parcel? Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  www.wists.com/rockiegirl
My Blog:  yarnontherocks.blogspot.com
Ravelry Handle:  rockiegirl
rockiegirl

kitties, libraries, and crafts . . . yum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2006 07:31:58 PM »

Oh! Sorry everyone. Here is a list of what I recieved from Mara, AKA lilearthcreature:

~ 2 caramel apple pops
~ little container of green glitter
~ 3 embroidered veggie pins
~ an embroidery kit in a little crocheted bag
ALL contained within a green Homestar Runner + Marzipan purse!!!

Thank you lilearthcreature!!!

*is eating one of the suckers*

~Sara~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  www.wists.com/rockiegirl
My Blog:  yarnontherocks.blogspot.com
Ravelry Handle:  rockiegirl
lilearthcreature
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2006 09:29:16 PM »

no..i'm super sorry. I couldn't find my camera at the time. i just found it yesterday. speaking of which..i need to post pictures of my stuff.

just so everyone knows what i recieved.

1. the coolest hello kitty tote bag i have ever seen!
2.  a cute knitted head band that ties off with little pom pom things. I got so many comments when i wore it.
3. a star pin cushion. *i really needed one of these* they even have some pins in them. at first i thought they were beads lol.
4. this knitted exticte creature that reminds me a little Cathula!
5. a knitted wallet, that i use everyday know.
6. some really yummy japanese candy.

Thank's again to my craft partner, who was TheSickRose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist for current and future swap partners
http://www.wists.com/lilearthcreature
p0orcelain
sweet bombom

sweet bombom

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2006 04:50:26 AM »

hello! I'm so happy happy happy girls!
I just got this aMazing package from Australia! Yes my partner was Cindiq! I have to say that everything you sent me is just to beautiful! Cheesy ******* thank you! by the way my color was RED!

now the pictures!
it all came wrapped in a red soft paper
and the first thing i could see in the package was this adorable canguru (its how we say in portuguese)

I opened the first wrapped and there were this beautiful fabrics

the 2nd one was really fluffy and I couldn't belive when i saw it was this lovely cupcake pincushion!   Grin and it came with some pins that looked like beads! this was one of the things that were in my wists!

then i started opening all the other
there was this cute koala! you can see it next to the canguru

she made me a pair of beaded hand made earings!
and a necklace with a heart that had a red bead inside!

oh this is just to perfect! a red butterfly pin! and red hair pins! also from my wists!

she also sent me some candy that i will eat in no time! and something to put in my toasts (i love toasts!)

a pencil australia themed! and some paper to make an origami flower with instructions! have to ry this!

and for the end the BEST! a hand made red textile card with beads and hearts!

and....... this AMAZING clutch! in a beautifull red with white flowres fabric! thanks thanks thanks! <3

you can see everithing in this picture!

(sorry for too many pictures...)

Cindy I don't know how to thank you for making my 1st swap so great! I loved everything you made and all the souvenirs from australia! <3 *********

p.s.- I was wondering if i could post pictures of what i sent my partner since she isn't comunicating and I'm pretty sure she has recieved 'cause it didn't came back.... so, can I?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2006 05:06:06 AM »

hooray it got there, i am so glad u liked it all. yep i saw it was your first swap and wanted to send you some special things. I hope i guessed okay. i did see your wist and I couldnt really stalk ya lol cos u havent posted much, but i realized you sew so i went with that theme and  the clutch and cupcake you had on your list and the aussie stuff for fun....and a few candys to try.... enjoy enjoy....cyndiq

ps. the heart necklace has a piece of red austalian gemstone in it. it is agate. one of my interests is aussie gemstones and silversmithing. so i just wanted to send some for  you to have a little bit of australia to hold.  Wink
cyndi
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006 05:17:16 AM by cyndiq » THIS ROCKS   Logged

p0orcelain
sweet bombom

sweet bombom

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2006 05:31:55 AM »

hooray it got there, i am so glad u liked it all. yep i saw it was your first swap and wanted to send you some special things. I hope i guessed okay. i did see your wist and I couldnt really stalk ya lol cos u havent posted much, but i realized you sew so i went with that theme and  the clutch and cupcake you had on your list and the aussie stuff for fun....and a few candys to try.... enjoy enjoy....cyndiq

ps. the heart necklace has a piece of red austalian gemstone in it. it is agate. one of my interests is aussie gemstones and silversmithing. so i just wanted to send some for  you to have a little bit of australia to hold.  Wink
cyndi

yes it did! girl you are really talented! you know how to do almost everything! that's amazing when you have 3 kids to take care of! what a great thing you have! thanks again for everything!* * * *
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2006 05:43:13 AM »

poorcelain...

yeah i do like to dabble in lots of crafts, but i mostly sew, crochet and make jewellery and cards.  Wink

I find crafting helps me relax as i have a stressful life at times. I work parttime as a midwife/nurse. I have a disabled  son and that takes up a lot of time and a smaller son too. and a big daughter too. but love them all heaps. i dont go out that much these days  Roll Eyes , so crafting is fun for me. and especially if someone loves what i made, it makes me feel happy. but yeah i have to fit in housework, wouldnt we all rather be crafting hahaha.
cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ElvenOne
She's and Odd One That One...

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2006 07:42:30 AM »

Cyndi, you out did yourself with that package..! The clutch/wristlet is so cute..! and that necklace is gorgeous....

p0orcelain, you are so lucky..! Be careful with the Vegimite though..! non aussies have a tendancy to use too much... so if you dont like it first, try it again with a little bit less..!

Theres some amazing stuff in this gallery...!!!

oh and p0orcelain, you will have to tell us how you like the vegimite..!!!

/butt in ing ness
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How can we possibly become a strong person, if we have an easy life? The tougher it is, the tougher we have a chance to become if we choose to fight back. Tough times never last but tough people do. - Rick Gettle.

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2006 10:16:31 AM »

I received my blue/green package today from Miss Violaceous.

She sent me some yarn she dyed herself (now I have to decide what to make with it), some vintage buttons, a fabric/button pin (made by her) and a keychain (also made by her) with 2 sharpies attached to it (never seen them this small before).

THANKS for everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Delicious Burgers
How to Make Donuts
How to Make Pete’s ‘Combo’ Pizza
How to Make Grilled Tomato and Basil Pizza
Deviled Egg Trio
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...