A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Color Swap 2 with a twist  (Read 13982 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

livingwithLES
Max Power!

***The Happy Dinosaur***

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2006 03:24:45 PM »

yay! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockiegirl

kitties, libraries, and crafts . . . yum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2006 07:23:44 PM »

Mara,

I love everything you sent me!!! I used to go to homestarrunner.com all the time!!! AH! The veggies are awesome, glitter is always fun, and I'd love to learn how to embroider! How did you know I like those kind of suckers? The color green of the bag is perfect - not to bright or light or dark - just perfect!!! Great crafting!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

~Sara~

P.S. ~ Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. Mara, did you happen to take any photos before you sent the parcel? Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  www.wists.com/rockiegirl
My Blog:  yarnontherocks.blogspot.com
Ravelry Handle:  rockiegirl
rockiegirl

kitties, libraries, and crafts . . . yum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2006 07:31:58 PM »

Oh! Sorry everyone. Here is a list of what I recieved from Mara, AKA lilearthcreature:

~ 2 caramel apple pops
~ little container of green glitter
~ 3 embroidered veggie pins
~ an embroidery kit in a little crocheted bag
ALL contained within a green Homestar Runner + Marzipan purse!!!

Thank you lilearthcreature!!!

*is eating one of the suckers*

~Sara~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  www.wists.com/rockiegirl
My Blog:  yarnontherocks.blogspot.com
Ravelry Handle:  rockiegirl
lilearthcreature
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2006 09:29:16 PM »

no..i'm super sorry. I couldn't find my camera at the time. i just found it yesterday. speaking of which..i need to post pictures of my stuff.

just so everyone knows what i recieved.

1. the coolest hello kitty tote bag i have ever seen!
2.  a cute knitted head band that ties off with little pom pom things. I got so many comments when i wore it.
3. a star pin cushion. *i really needed one of these* they even have some pins in them. at first i thought they were beads lol.
4. this knitted exticte creature that reminds me a little Cathula!
5. a knitted wallet, that i use everyday know.
6. some really yummy japanese candy.

Thank's again to my craft partner, who was TheSickRose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist for current and future swap partners
http://www.wists.com/lilearthcreature
p0orcelain
sweet bombom

sweet bombom

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2006 04:50:26 AM »

hello! I'm so happy happy happy girls!
I just got this aMazing package from Australia! Yes my partner was Cindiq! I have to say that everything you sent me is just to beautiful! Cheesy ******* thank you! by the way my color was RED!

now the pictures!
it all came wrapped in a red soft paper
and the first thing i could see in the package was this adorable canguru (its how we say in portuguese)

I opened the first wrapped and there were this beautiful fabrics

the 2nd one was really fluffy and I couldn't belive when i saw it was this lovely cupcake pincushion!   Grin and it came with some pins that looked like beads! this was one of the things that were in my wists!

then i started opening all the other
there was this cute koala! you can see it next to the canguru

she made me a pair of beaded hand made earings!
and a necklace with a heart that had a red bead inside!

oh this is just to perfect! a red butterfly pin! and red hair pins! also from my wists!

she also sent me some candy that i will eat in no time! and something to put in my toasts (i love toasts!)

a pencil australia themed! and some paper to make an origami flower with instructions! have to ry this!

and for the end the BEST! a hand made red textile card with beads and hearts!

and....... this AMAZING clutch! in a beautifull red with white flowres fabric! thanks thanks thanks! <3

you can see everithing in this picture!

(sorry for too many pictures...)

Cindy I don't know how to thank you for making my 1st swap so great! I loved everything you made and all the souvenirs from australia! <3 *********

p.s.- I was wondering if i could post pictures of what i sent my partner since she isn't comunicating and I'm pretty sure she has recieved 'cause it didn't came back.... so, can I?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2006 05:06:06 AM »

hooray it got there, i am so glad u liked it all. yep i saw it was your first swap and wanted to send you some special things. I hope i guessed okay. i did see your wist and I couldnt really stalk ya lol cos u havent posted much, but i realized you sew so i went with that theme and  the clutch and cupcake you had on your list and the aussie stuff for fun....and a few candys to try.... enjoy enjoy....cyndiq

ps. the heart necklace has a piece of red austalian gemstone in it. it is agate. one of my interests is aussie gemstones and silversmithing. so i just wanted to send some for  you to have a little bit of australia to hold.  Wink
cyndi
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006 05:17:16 AM by cyndiq » THIS ROCKS   Logged

p0orcelain
sweet bombom

sweet bombom

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2006 05:31:55 AM »

hooray it got there, i am so glad u liked it all. yep i saw it was your first swap and wanted to send you some special things. I hope i guessed okay. i did see your wist and I couldnt really stalk ya lol cos u havent posted much, but i realized you sew so i went with that theme and  the clutch and cupcake you had on your list and the aussie stuff for fun....and a few candys to try.... enjoy enjoy....cyndiq

ps. the heart necklace has a piece of red austalian gemstone in it. it is agate. one of my interests is aussie gemstones and silversmithing. so i just wanted to send some for  you to have a little bit of australia to hold.  Wink
cyndi

yes it did! girl you are really talented! you know how to do almost everything! that's amazing when you have 3 kids to take care of! what a great thing you have! thanks again for everything!* * * *
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2006 05:43:13 AM »

poorcelain...

yeah i do like to dabble in lots of crafts, but i mostly sew, crochet and make jewellery and cards.  Wink

I find crafting helps me relax as i have a stressful life at times. I work parttime as a midwife/nurse. I have a disabled  son and that takes up a lot of time and a smaller son too. and a big daughter too. but love them all heaps. i dont go out that much these days  Roll Eyes , so crafting is fun for me. and especially if someone loves what i made, it makes me feel happy. but yeah i have to fit in housework, wouldnt we all rather be crafting hahaha.
cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ElvenOne
She's and Odd One That One...

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2006 07:42:30 AM »

Cyndi, you out did yourself with that package..! The clutch/wristlet is so cute..! and that necklace is gorgeous....

p0orcelain, you are so lucky..! Be careful with the Vegimite though..! non aussies have a tendancy to use too much... so if you dont like it first, try it again with a little bit less..!

Theres some amazing stuff in this gallery...!!!

oh and p0orcelain, you will have to tell us how you like the vegimite..!!!

/butt in ing ness
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How can we possibly become a strong person, if we have an easy life? The tougher it is, the tougher we have a chance to become if we choose to fight back. Tough times never last but tough people do. - Rick Gettle.

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2006 10:16:31 AM »

I received my blue/green package today from Miss Violaceous.

She sent me some yarn she dyed herself (now I have to decide what to make with it), some vintage buttons, a fabric/button pin (made by her) and a keychain (also made by her) with 2 sharpies attached to it (never seen them this small before).

THANKS for everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use a Round Brush
How to Style Layered Long Hair
How to Straighten Your Hair with a Round Brush
How to Straighten Your Hair with a Flat Iron
How to Rock Bed Head
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...