A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 307,959
Currently Running With Scissors:
330 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Color Swap 2 with a twist  (Read 17350 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gebah

this is a test....lol

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2006 04:40:59 PM »

thanks almostascone  Grin

my package was waiting on my stoop when i got home from work....i haven't figured out my digital camera yet (long story short...i'm computer illiterate...lol)...if you don't have pictures to post let me know & i'll take a few over the weekend & take them to be developed on monday....NOW....ON WITH THE SHOW....

i'm a person who gets to the point....and i just have to say....you sent me the most perfect, most awesome, most unbelievable, most PERFECT (did i say perfect?) fabric i've ever seen....it's the perfect color blue with white & touches of yellow....and it's perfectly paisley (and it makes me really, really happy that you found it on sale....i'm known on another site that i frequent as "el cheapo II"....lol)...i seriously love it...i'll be making pillows for my future window seat in my future kitchen or possible cover the seats of my wine bar stools with it (hubby saw the fabric...guess what he said...."PERFECT"...lol)

i also received a white/blue/yellow duct tape tea bag holder with assorted teas inside...i'll be taking this to work on monday

your family recipes look great....i'll definitely be making the lemon ice box cake for the 4th of july (if not sooner)...it sounds delish

hubby also grabbed the BLUE cd....after i finish writing my thank you note i have a date with hubby to listen to it....he's a fantastic guitar player & he also sings....we can't wait to listen to your dad's band....what does he play?

the assorted blue/white/yellow beads will be put to good use as will the "aquarium ice" (i'm planning on doing a mosaic backsplach in my future kitchen using various items....these will probably end up on stuck on my kitchen wall)

hubby made off with the mini backpack to keep his guitar picks in

the terry cloth pipe cleaners are very cool....

i buy a new portable fan to take with me on vacation every year--now i don't have to, cause you already bought me one....lol

and the vinyl purse is adorable....i will be hanging it in my craft room...haven't figured out what i'll store in it, but it won't take long....

again, thank you ginny....you packed a perfect package....(there's that p word again...lol)....

p.s. congratulations on your graduation!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006 06:51:30 PM by gebah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006 09:27:58 AM »

I got my goodies from kiki_eks.  The package came Friday but I wasn't able to get to the office before they closed (was way to big for my box)  so I had to pick it up today... and Oh my...

No camera  Cry so no pictures... Cry

But my loots included a sterling silver earring and necklace set with green crystal and silver dragonflies (the necklace she built a dragonfly out of a set of silver wings and green crystals, I never would have thought of that trick.) all packaged up in a little box

a Chinese robe neck pouch that's about the right size for a cell phone (which will hide the blasted thing a lot better than the clip it came with will)

a stack of green blank cards... good timing those, I have a load of birthdays comming up to set good wishes to.

A bag of wool fiber and kool-aid to turn it green (now I need to get off my duff and get some felting needles so I can turn the fiber into a sea serpent)

A ball of Lion cotton yarn and a green crochet hook...

bounce.. I have goodies..

Thankyou kiki_eks

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2006 12:11:02 PM »

I got my package yesterday from pinkpopsicles87, filled with lovely purple treasures!

It contained a pair of purple and blue earrings, a purple picture frame with rhinestones (I really like the textured painting on the frame), purple lip gloss and three purple soaps, at least two of which contain treasures. I've started using one already, since I want to get to the sparkly blue pendant inside it.

Thank you pinkpopsicles87!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockiegirl

kitties, libraries, and crafts . . . yum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2006 12:29:20 PM »

OOH! Pretty, pretty, prettyness!!! It seems as though everyone's favorite color is purple! It IS an amazing color! I love everyone's crafts! Everything is so unique! Hmm, I hope I put enough stuff in my package . . .
I can't wait for my partner to recieve her parcel! She's going to love it (I hope!)! I still haven't gotten mine, but no worries - I'm just waiting outside in the scorching heat by the mailbox scouting out the mail lady. . .
Just kidding. I'm looking forward to what my partner thinks more than what I am going to get. Doo, doo, doo *twiddles thumbs*. I'm going to go keep myself busy with crafting and lurking . . .
Kudos to all of you craftsters!!!

~Sara~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  www.wists.com/rockiegirl
My Blog:  yarnontherocks.blogspot.com
Ravelry Handle:  rockiegirl
almostascone
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2006 04:41:02 PM »

I'm so glad you liked the package, gebah! I was really worried, as I wasn't quite sure if I was getting the colors down or not...

My dad plays harmonica, guitar, and various other bizarre instruments (washboard, autoharp, etc).

Anyway, pictures! Sorry about the quality, I only have my cell phone camera.

duct tape tea holder...

recipe cards containing great family dishes!

various supplies...

The gorgeous fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps.

http://www.wists.com/almostascone
gebah

this is a test....lol

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2006 06:47:23 PM »

it bares repeating....

it's the most perfect, most awesome, most incredible paisley i've evah seen.....nevah mind owned....lol

thank you....thank you.....thank you....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006 01:34:09 PM by gebah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

livingwithLES
Max Power!

***The Happy Dinosaur***

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2006 08:39:39 AM »

That IS awesome paisley fabric! I heart paisley.
I can't wait til my partner receives! I hope they like everything!
I think i found some really awesome fabric to use in my swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

firebird1919
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2006 03:46:32 PM »

Wow, Zen Gwen, you got me right on the button!!

She sent me a wicked awesome package:

-1 AMAZING blue knit pouch with silver braid drawstring and blue seedbeads knit right into the fabric....I am in awe.
-Stickers! 1 sheet rainbow flowers, 1 sheet musical instruments
-Hello Kitty miniature blue hole-punch (I cannot tell you how many times I've wished I had a hole punch on me!)
-two yummy chocolate squares wrapped in blue paper
-adorable little notepad
-Korean food magnets

And to top it off, each thing was wrapped in blue tissue paper, and again in a sheet of blue and a sheet of green with white polka-dots. Thank you so much! Everything is fabulous!

Thank you so much, I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2006 04:51:45 PM »

I received my package!! Thanks so much lamamarco!!!!! Everything is so creative and cute.

First off my package was wrapped in silver paper (black/silver is a great combo). My favorite item:
a vinyl pouch:

a stenciled shirt (love it!)

domino tacks

and vintage earrings and a a tissue holder

Thanks again lamamarco!! YOu were a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
Zen Gwen

This too shall pass.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2006 09:58:09 PM »

Thank you so much, I love everything!

Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! It was so much fun stalking you.  Grin Much to my chagrin, the only instrument I couldn't find stickers of was a flute, but...I had fun looking!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006 10:06:24 PM by Zen Gwen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are dolls, they seem to say, but don't play with us. We bite.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...