A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,048
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Only 15 Days left!! (now with 52 coupon ideas)  (Read 1214 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennique
« on: May 20, 2006 08:19:06 AM »

So last night my boyfriend politely informed me that in 15 days it is our 1 year aniversary. I was all like, "Awwww Smiley" at the time and now I'm all like, "Crap crap crap what do I do!!!??!??!?!"  Thanks for boggling my brain! I don't even know if I should get him something, like if I do and he doesn't will he feel bad? Bleh >.> Well screw that I really want to make him something except I now realize that I only have 15 days!  The time limit kind of puts a cap on things I was thinking about before. Embarrassed

He is 18, and he we live in Ontario, Canada.  He likes hockey, cards (poker, euchre, etc. etc), foosball, double dash (thats a super mario racing game for game cube), music - mostly classic rock, his 2 babys (his guitars), movies, something called beer pong (?), uhm his friends, recently he has been playing a lot of floor hockey, Im sure there is more I just can't think of it on the spot. OOo edit:: He really really likes learning new things, I randomly got him a rubix cube some months back and he completely mastered it.

I had this idea a while ago, I wanted to take a deck of cards and redesign the backs. Like paint a picture onto the back of something he enjoys with each picture being different. I'm pretty artistic so I think it would be easy except I know me and painting and it would take a long time, longer than I have. Sad Plus the cards would pretty much be unplayable since if you used them enough you would know what cards someone had -_-. Ok it's a stupid idea now that I think about it.

I also had another idea just now because I can sew. I know he has cases for his guitars, but maybe I could make him a fabric sleeve sort of thing.

Do you guys have any creative ideas? Or maybe can help me expand on mine. Thanks if you can, and thanks for reading even if you don't.
Oh and P.S. money isn't really a problem for buying supplies, or a gift (although I want to make it).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006 11:11:47 AM by jennique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
lilfishyinbigblu
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006 08:28:11 AM »

why dont you paint a picture card sized, and then copy it , print out as many copys as you need for the backs of the cards and paste it on the back of every card in the pack? that way they would all match, and it would be your painting. This would give you more time to actualy paint, and the cutting out and glueing shouldnt take to much time. then to secure down the picture you can use acrylic medum/ glaze to make it shiney and water proof. at least thats what i might do.... in some way i am in the same situation as you are, figureing out what to give guys is just no fun! haha anyways good luck
Jane
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KatintheCappello
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006 08:59:36 PM »

why dont you paint a picture card sized, and then copy it , print out as many copys as you need for the backs of the cards and paste it on the back of every card in the pack? that way they would all match, and it would be your painting. This would give you more time to actualy paint, and the cutting out and glueing shouldnt take to much time. then to secure down the picture you can use acrylic medum/ glaze to make it shiney and water proof. at least thats what i might do.... in some way i am in the same situation as you are, figureing out what to give guys is just no fun! haha anyways good luck
Jane

I really like this idea! I think he would love it. today was our first too, and I seriously had about two days to prepare.  I took a few ideas from here and made my variation of the little ribbon-tied box. Jeff loved it, it was simple, easy, and thoughtful. I liked the thought that the note told him not to open the box, but I know he will at some point out of curiosity. I put in a bunch of "I love you" snippets in french and english (he speaks both), little scribbled hearts, and lipstick-smooches. I plan to sneak in to the box and leave him random romantic thoughts that he might find tomorrow or in three years.

good luck!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katarina's Closet - Custom Crochet and Craft shop
jennique
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006 08:56:21 AM »

Aww that is cute. I decided to save my guitar idea for a later date when I could sneak away his guitar for a little while and he might not notice.

I bought a box and painted it red, and then I filled it with stuff I know he likes. I put in a ton of mentos because he goes through packs like crazy, and gold coins, bubble bath stuff, a pair of pajama pants (because he stole mine) with lips and tongues all over them and I stenciled I love you on them. I also got him a bunch of guitar picks because he always looses them and holder that sticks to any surface and you can keep about 5 in there but I managed to cram like 10 in. I just tossed that all in the box and then realized I didn't have room for the hersheys kisses that I wrote on  Embarrassed, so I took a big sheet of tinfoil and made a giant hershey's kiss to hold all the little ones and attatched it to the top of the box. I also got him a book on massages.

Oh I almost forgot my favourite part. I got the deck of cards, and then decided that I was going to make it into a 52 naughty coupon thing. It took my forever.. well all afternoon... to come up with 52 coupons.  OH! And I bought a UV light pen, it writes invisible and then has a little UV light so you can read what you wrote. I wrote stuff all over the box with it and tossed the pen in. If he is clever enough to realize why it isn't packaged he might find what I wrote.

Thanks for the suggestion about the cards, I'll keep that in mind for a future gift.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006 08:58:40 AM by jennique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
typicalblonde
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006 10:38:46 AM »

hi i know a little off topic but could you by any chance post some of your 52 coupon ideas? Seems likesuch a good idea but i know alot of us probably would also find it hard to think of 52 coupon ideas!! great ideas btw! xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennique
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006 11:11:15 AM »

hi i know a little off topic but could you by any chance post some of your 52 coupon ideas? Seems likesuch a good idea but i know alot of us probably would also find it hard to think of 52 coupon ideas!! great ideas btw! xxx

Absolutely, I used some suggestions on craftster and some from a bunch of friends. Not all of them are naughty, some are just sweet, and theres an inside joke about jackie from that 70s show.

1. a massage
2. one homemade dinner
3. one made up story
4. One fulfilled fantasy
5. watch me a kiss a girl
6. oral satisfaction
7. naughty lingerie night
8. position of your choice
9. one dance with me (you pick the song)
10. sexy photo shoot
11. spontanious make-outage/sex at cardholder's whim
12. anywhere but the bedroom night
13. permission for one instance of public groping
14. Strip tease/Lap dance
15. Do what you want with Ice
16. unrestricted use of whip cream/chocolate syrup
17. bubble bath together
18. one shower
19. free foot massage
20. picnic under the stars
21. a kiss
22. cuddle, huggle and kissing night
23. one hour of oral sex
24. sex under the stars
25. XXXmovie night with access to full participation in whatever
26. dress up in a costume of your choice
27. the purchase of one sex toy of your choice
28. breakfast in bed
29. phone sex
30. free ice cream cone
31. a hug
32. spanking
33. masturbation while you watch
34. one free hickey giving
35. get a hickey
36. threesome with Jackie
37. anal sex
38. bondage night
39. roleyplaying
40. eskimo kiss
41. one blow job
42. One opportunity to squirt me with a hose while I'm wearing a white t-shirt
43. trip to the movie of your choice
44. one reminder that I love you
45. one impromptu vacation to beach, bedroom, you name it!
46. one game of strip_______
47. one blindfolded surprise
48. one free cleaning of your bedroom
49. date of your choice
50. will watch one sports game with you
51. Will make those chocolate/peanut butter squares you like
52. one free tickle fight

2 wild cards
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
typicalblonde
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006 04:42:47 AM »

thank you! though my bf doesn't really deserve any of those things right now  Angry lol. xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Get Natural Looking Waves
How to Do a Messy Bun and Freshen Up Your Hair
How to Curl African American Hair Naturally
How to Get Soft and Shiny Hair With Oil Treatments
A Banging New Hair Salon
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...