A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,364
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Little Visitor Round 3 Swap Gallery!!  (Read 4893 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

miss_cute_boots
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006 10:09:30 PM »

I was very excited that my husband got into this and was willing to take pictures of Mika with him at work.  I've got more pictures of Mika helping in the pizza industry and I'll upload them when/if I get a day off Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pikabean
also known as Natch

cross my heart and kiss my elbows!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006 05:08:32 PM »

Gi arrived today, and I know that Karma arrived mid last week (Leah's just been very busy)

anyway, Gi had such a good time on her trip!  She won't stop talking about CoSi - the science mueseum, and about all the cool craft projects she and Leah did.  And she's been so spoiled too, she'll be wanting more outfits to add to her new wardrobe Wink haha

without further adieu, the pictures:

group shot

Gi's adorable little outfit... it all ties up with ribbons in the back Wink  Look at that cute little embroidery!

her outfit came packed in this little suitcase... too cute!

fun souvenirs from CoSi (the science museum) and a pretty necklace for me ^^

my chair modeling my favorite part.  A monster bag... for me!  Words cannot express how much I love this bag!  It's so adorable I'm almost afraid to use it Shocked ... almost Wink

inside of the bag complete with tongue and two little pockets.  I'm in love!

the scrapbook, complete with a recipe, fun little pull out things from craft projects, and lots of postcards and pamphlets from Gi's trip!  I'd post more pictures, but look how much space I'm taking up already!

as you can see, Gi and I were severely spoiled Wink

Thanks Leah, for making this swap so incredibly delightful!

and here's a little teaser photo of Karma (in front of the original Nathan's), since Leah hasn't had a chance to post any pictures yet Wink
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006 05:24:47 PM by pikabean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006 10:30:01 PM »

Things look so cool!   I cant wait for Peeps to make it back home!  Hopefully, customs will be kind to Princess Dukki and myself (who has had bad luck with Canadian customs in the past).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006 08:32:21 PM »

I got Karma back a couple of days ago and he's not been able to stop talking about all of the cool things he got to do with pikabean. I swear he talks to his brother and sister cat at night while I'm sleeping!

This is the stuff he came home with, all gathered round my handsome man. Matching NY Yankees hats, a post card, and Karma's scrapbook that is totally awsome and made me giggle the whole way through.

A cool postcard note from pikabean herself.

A cool messenger bag that Karma refuses to take off. It has a NY pin on it and some smaller sticker type pins for decoration.

Inside the bag Karma keeps his scarf (though he said I can use it as a headband if I want to till it's winter again) and his playbill from "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" which I'm totally envious that he got to see without me. On Karma's wrist is the bracelet he got that says "Charger's Back" from the auto show!

A cool tote bag that pikabean made for me with all the NY bourghs on it in different collors.

I'm totally glad I participated in this swap. It was wonderful fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006 11:18:10 AM »

I mailed out almost 3 weeks ago and still dunno if Dukki's stuffie has arrived or not.   
I also don't know if mine has been mailed back to me.  Anyone heard from her lately?  I've IMed...  I know the packages are moving between Canada and the US so it's bound to be a much slower process, but not getting a response is getting kind of grrrr.   Undecided

Or maybe I'm just too excited about this swap and am over zealous?   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006 04:44:36 PM »

I got word from Princess Dukki last week that her Frankie had arrived home safely.  If she has photos of the loot and scrapbook I sent, she is ok to post them!  I cannot post anything for the time being because I'm one of those lucky people living in the St. Louis region without power.  yay, me. =P  Last date I heard for power returning to my home is this Wednesday...which make it a week in the middle of July.  Ack. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006 01:00:31 PM »

This swap looks awesome! I love looking at all the pictures. Any idea when the next round will be? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fry Chicken
How to Bake Chicken
How to Make a Basic Chicken Rub
How to Make a Basic Chicken Marinade
How to Cut Apart a Full Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...