A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Free Martha  (Read 12207 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jessilyn

PuddinPants, You Can Kiss It.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2004 09:45:12 PM »

I could care less...
The only thing I like about Martha is that she, like myself, is a ChowChow dog owner.
You could always change Free Martha to Lock the Bitch Up if you hate her so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimi_sita12
This is my lucky fin -wiggle wiggle-

[...Found Nemo!...]

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2004 06:31:42 PM »

ack wherez her eyeballs? dude that makes her even insanly talented yet creepier
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin.
michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2004 10:28:49 AM »

oh..and (just so I can get a teensy weensy bit political)... 5 months?! WHATS THAT!? ... I hope the other girls in prison play nice...  Kiss

Just rolls laughing!
Yanno tho, its a federal prison...I dont know how "hard" thats gonna be. shes gonna be redecorating everyones rooms.( yeah they have rooms in federal prison. LOL)

My husband actually works for the WV Division of Corrections and is supposed to be on the transport team that delivers her to the Feds at Alderson...... I was teasing him and telling him that he might actually be on the news with Martha....  he just flipped me the bird.....lmao
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
geedownie
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2004 10:33:09 AM »

Martha's the Mommy Dearest of the entertainment world.
I can so see her having kittens about wire hangers.
NO
WIRE
HANGERS
EVER!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotgluegungal
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2004 08:05:05 PM »

Whats with all the hatin'? Martha should be a role model for independent and single women who want to take their crafty business to the next level. She had to work hard to get where she is...or rather was. And yeah, so what, she might be a bitch - but who cares!?! You never hear of a buisness man's assertiveness and getting what he wants portrayed as a negative trait, so why is it for a woman? What's going on with those ENRON executives ? I haven't heard any punishment for them yet and they were responsible for ruining hundreds of lives ! Martha Stewart is just the scapegoat for big coporate fraud!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geedownie
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2004 01:30:03 PM »

If she hadn't committed  crimes, I'd be more apt to agree. I try not to elevate criminals to role model status.
And if by "scapegoat" you mean "caught red handed", I'll agree 100%. Besides, all big companies are corrupt, just like politicians.

Back to the topic at hand...

I told my friend about that stencil and now he wants one. *chuckles*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wasabipeasrule

Nuffin' but muffins

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2004 03:29:58 PM »

My friend's band was briefly named "Don't Free Martha" but they changed it. lol... her eyes scare me, they have no pupils. Still, I love current-events-related clothing. Someday my kids will look at it and mock me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Um, hi everyone, I'm sarah, and I'm a craftaholic...
joygasm
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2004 09:35:44 AM »

great shirt ^_^ here's the tangent:

the whole martha issue pisses me off. i'm not saying she's innocent, but come on. if you're going to persecute her, go for all the asshole men that have committed the same or worse crimes. hello, enron scum.

truth is, a powerful woman intimidates people.  yes, she is a bitch. not someone i want to know in my personal life. but any successful person almost HAS to be. people LOVE seeing someone's perfect image torn to shreds. it's the ugliest of human nature. i used to hate her as much as anyone, but i think this was a totally unfair witch hunt. i've come to appreciate her for what she's accomplished, which is a whole hell of a lot, for herself and for women. she is feminist (no, not the bra-burning stereo-type) and i think that had a lot to do with her sentence. okay, i'm done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
saralynne
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007 07:50:30 PM »

I know this thread is forever old, and so is the whole Martha issue. But I want to make a "Free Martha" tote and am having a hard time finding a stencil. The links from the beginning of this thread dont work anymore.

Does anyone still have a copy of the stencil? I'll be ever grateful. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alisonwonderland
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2007 03:45:46 PM »

Does anyone still have a copy of the stencil? I'll be ever grateful. Thanks!

I actually do, and I have a couple versions! If you want to send me your email address I'll mail them to you. I never clean out my folders, and I guess that's good Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't seem to be the same today as I was yesterday.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chicken Lo Mein Recipe
Spicy Tofu Curry Recipe
Indian Corn Rice Recipe
How to Make Coconut Curry with Veggies
How to Prepare Broccoli Teriyaki
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...