A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Fave Character Swap (SIGNUPS 5/14 - 5/28; MAIL BY 6/19/06)  (Read 19003 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kityeyes
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2006 10:00:33 AM »

so when is the fav 'ship swap? lol..
i seen a avatar that shows harry pinned up against the window from PoA when he was on the bus and it said something like 'harry and window is my favorite 'ship" made me laugh lol..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2006 11:23:27 AM »

kityeyes - Not THAT was funny!!

I think that the 'ship swap was down toward the middle of the list.  I think it's funny when people get so outrages over someone making fun of their favorite 'ship.  They take it so personally.  Me, I know that a lot of people are just icked out by Snape/Hermione, but that's ok with me. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2006 11:31:48 AM »

That doesn't sicken me.  Now, Snape/Fang, THAT sickens me.  lol Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
SevsOnlyGirl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2006 11:34:24 AM »

kahlua - that's just nasty! Lips sealed  LOLOLOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kityeyes
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2006 11:41:44 AM »

lol oh man just think of the crafts we could make with that ship lol...that would be worth seeing lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GreenWhimsy

My hosiery is bunching!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2006 12:53:28 PM »

Ha, ha, if I join the Fav Ship swap beprepared to craft for Dobby/Giant Squid!  Grin
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006 01:53:36 PM by GreenWhimsy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
beautifulloser
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2006 12:56:43 PM »

Wow, I'm gone for one day and there are so many new posts!
Sounds like there will be some interesting characters to swap, can't wait to see some dobby themed things, he's so cool.
I chose Sirius, deffinately my favorite character. Choosing a second character was harder, i have about five that tied for that posision, at first i put Harry Potter- to make it easy on my swap partner, plus my son loves him, but then i decided to change to Book Version Dumbledore- he's eccentric, a little mad, answers to no one, and has wisdom. I'm not really into the actor who plays him in #2, 3, & 4  movie though, he just dosn't have any spark or charisma to me, I thought Richard Harris was good for the part in number one.
Some characters seem a lot more challenging than others to craft for, like i love luna, but making something for her, wouldn't be so easy, I'd deffinately have to go back in the books to  research her more , to figure out what to make. But I guess that's part of the fun of these swaps, is the challenge.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpopsicles

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2006 02:52:11 PM »

My favorite is Bellatrix LaStrange.  I can't pinpoint a reason exactly why, but I just like her.  She so evil and so completely committed to it. 
I also put Ron because I just think he is so cute.  He's all pissy about the stupidest stuff, and also so awkward. 

I know it's a weird combo of favorites.  I also like anything from the Slytherin or Ravenclaw houses.  I think I would be in one of those.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fingerpistol

"you can't fire me! i don't work in this VAN!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2006 06:19:09 PM »

personally, i had to go for snape (cuz...duh) and fred/george. i can't help myself, they crack me up. though i did almost have a catfight luna lovegood/nymphadora tonks decision to make, because i heart them both dearly.

but that's beside the point. i have to hit the fanfic button real quick. i've been a fanfic nerd for waaaay too long, and i have to assume that anyone who has a thing for snape has read echo's stuff. she writes, beyond and away, the absolute best potterfic *ever*. not to mention all of the kick-ass potter/buffy fics she has. they are absolutely amazing. so if anyone wants to read some drool-tastic fanfic (featuring *all* of your favorite characters...though she does happen to have a certain love for snape like the rest of us), please go here:

http://www.spankerella.com/e/cursingferretx.html

you can thank me later. lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinxerb377

Bloody Hell!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2006 06:23:05 PM »

i dont know how can you love Snape he is so rotten atleast Draco shows hes bad but snape is like a sneky rat chewing on everyones back while upfront he shows the hole "pure blood" thing when he really isnt. I think I hate Snape more than Voldemort himself (atleast he confronted Dumby and  they were "known enemies" but what Snape did was just cowardly. :'(I cry every time I read that part (even If Ive read it 29 times)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inside every HEART with dust, there lies a creature called LUST.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Crispy Pork Belly with Sweet Corn Grits Recipe
How to Make Yummy Mummy
Super Bowl Chili Beans and Rice Recipe
Cherry Crunch Dessert Recipe
Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...