A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,971
Currently Running With Scissors:
291 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat shoppe swap round 2! Sign ups closed (the LIST on pg 25)  (Read 44522 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Faren
Sit and Spin

I am Sci-Fi

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #430 on: June 28, 2006 07:31:56 PM »

lol, no turning back now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly!

My Wists  http://wists.com/Faren
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faren422/

New hand spun yarns listed! 2/27/10
http://www.annellsannex.etsy.com
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #431 on: June 29, 2006 12:01:53 PM »

Hey everyone! Let's see if I can shoot this out before I get that 'maintanence screen of death!'...
Ok, I have heard from mjadams. NO, we are not sending any (more) items to her at this time. PLEASE contiue to send to your NEW recipients. If anyone is STILL confused as to who is sending to you (instead of mjadams) OR who you are sending to, please PM me. I think we have it all straight. A couple of people sent early so those items were not able to be re-assigned, but I think we got it all arranged now!~

I will ask everyone for an updated received list next week. Everything, including international and angel, should arrive by Monday or Tuesday! I would love to simply have a list of things you are still waiting for by that time. IF you have received everything (and you haven't already told me so) you can PM me that now Smiley thanks!

By the way, on a personal note, I have said before that I have been dealing with some leagal/estate stuff, and this week has been CRAZY! I have been making calls, signing papers, blah blah blah, and there's still MORE! So, I have been in and out of the house, and may have lost my train of thought with some of you! If you are waiting for a response PM from me, either a) I forgot, or b) I responded and got stuck in that 'craftster maintenance mode of death!'. I have bee in the middle or sending stage of PM's three times in this last week where I get that cursed message! UGH! So, I don't mind if you are waiting for something from me, and have to hound me with PM's for a response! Thanks everyone!
Java Jene
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: June 29, 2006 01:20:36 PM »

I've been keeping an eye on the stuff I sent out and the only one I haven't seen a "delivered" tag to in country is the one to Penguino (it's still stuck at "accepted")

Out of country I'm still watching for Sarah to get her stuff.

I'm just waiting on two..

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
licalee
« Reply #433 on: June 29, 2006 03:36:13 PM »

I've been keeping an eye on the stuff I sent out and the only one I haven't seen a "delivered" tag to in country is the one to Penguino (it's still stuck at "accepted")

My DC# is still open (or was a month or so ago) for something that had been received at least a month prior. I finally threw it away because it didn't matter anymore...

I wouldn't worry too much about that but it does suck to pay for a service and not have it work.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mikaiyawa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #434 on: June 29, 2006 04:39:42 PM »

it did this last time around (also to Penguino) so I'm wondering if it's a austin to there thing..

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 01, 2006 01:42:11 PM »

I just rec'd the prettiest Crocheted Bracelet from Mub.  I will post pic in Gallery later this evening.  Thanks Mub!!

This has been a wonderful swap!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fortune_32

Crafty as a fox!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #436 on: July 01, 2006 02:41:59 PM »

I received my mocha lip balm from javastein yesterday! It smells so good! I have now received 8/10, with a tracking number for one of those left to show up. I wish I had the time to do round 3, but it looks like I need to focus on getting my store open before I sign up for any new swaps...  Undecided

I have posted pictures of all of the wonderful things I received in my blog - in case anybody wants to see. I'm planning on a large "master" shot of all of it together for the gallery!

And, I've ordered some handspun yarn from Bitibis for my Mom's birthday - it was just so wonderful I had to get more! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #437 on: July 01, 2006 03:18:54 PM »

it did this last time around (also to Penguino) so I'm wondering if it's a austin to there thing..

Mieka

I still have not received it yet.  The mail just came.  So maybe next week.  I can never tell how long mail takes.  Sometimes get there in two days, sometimes take a week. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mikaiyawa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: July 02, 2006 08:17:40 AM »

It just feels like when I'm sending to you or Mub that the mail is cursed.... According to my regular guy (at the post office) the week I mailed everyones stuff they had *three* trucks going to Dallas (where a lot of stuff gets disbursed for out of state) die.  One dropped the transmission and the other two had their engines go POP!  According to him they just swap the trailer onto another truck and keep going... but still...

I'm as bad as a little kid wanting folks to get their goodies..

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

verycrafty
« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2006 12:44:30 PM »

hello everyone! I'm back on craftster from a forced vacation. My stuff is going out as soon as I get my craft stuff back. All of the bracelets are done! So you will be getting pm for your address and stuff.

EDIT: I am sure that I have already been swap angeled for but hey, you get an extra item now!! However since I am a nasty flaker, does this mean I don't get my yummy yarn now? Or my wonderful wallet/wristlet? Or the handy headbands? And the other cool things I was supposed to get that I can't think of right now? However, I would serve me right since I delayed my send off yet again Embarrassed Sorry guys
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006 12:56:38 PM by verycrafty » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...