A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Norah Gauhan cardigan from Vogue Knitting  (Read 43494 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yuvee
« Reply #240 on: March 27, 2007 03:27:15 PM »

Thanks to all the motivations I got from you guys, I'm finally done with mine last week. I think it turns out great, will share picture soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yuvee
« Reply #241 on: March 28, 2007 01:38:07 PM »

Yay!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
so soon
« Reply #242 on: March 28, 2007 07:59:01 PM »

Wow! Way to stick with it- it looks like it was worth the effort. I love how you modified it. Gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selling shoes, knitting sweaters
http://www.anothershopgirl.blogspot.com
Meet me on Ravelry. My profile: shopgirl
varandra
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2007 12:37:42 PM »

Wow! Browsing through this thread is truly inspirational! I really regret not buying the winter VK when it was out! But the capecho was the only thing I wanted to make and it didn't seem like it would fit nicely. Going through this KAL however and seeing peoples FO's with modifications really makes me kick myself for not buying the mag.

I live in Sweden so I can't order back issues from the VK website...(US/Canada only)  Undecided
By any chance, would anyone be willing to part with their VK or at least the pages with the pattern? Or maybe buy a back issue and swap with me? I'm willing to swap it for just about anything. I'll craft something for you, or I'll buy something. (I'm in Sweden and have access to lots of cool Scandinavian Design!)
If anyone's interested please PM me, I'd be so happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly. Friendly in general.

LOOKING FOR COFFEE PACKAGES ( the "heavy-plastic-bag-type") FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL SWAP. Smiley

Blog

Inspiration for swap partners:  wists
sugarpie
« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2007 01:29:39 PM »

Hiya!
I just wanted to thank everyone who posted in the early days of this thread.  It really helped when I made the first pentagon and it took an entire skein.  I found this thread and it all started to make more sense.  I ended up making a size medium even though I'm a big girl, because the one skein pentagon was way huge, and it wasn't going to happen very pretty if I ended up going that route.  Oh, yeah, and I did get gauge!  I used Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, in this terracotta color, and I finished this months ago and forgot to post the final pictures.  I wore it to Opening Day for my beloved San Francisco Giants, but this picture is from another day at the ballpark.  The Opening Day pictures don't show it off too well.  AND I will be wearing it to Stitch-n-Pitch later this summer.  If you see me, say howdy!
PS, to anyone living in fear that this project was difficult, I don't think it was at all.  It was my first time making something that was not a rectangle (read scarf) or square (read blanket), also my first time with SSK and K2tog, and my first cables.  They're all super easy!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010 01:52:01 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2007 03:45:26 PM »

That's gorgeous!

Love the color!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
Glaistig
« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2007 07:34:25 PM »

sugarpie, great job! Your version looks like a cute little caplet that fits nicely. [*runs off to look at my abandoned Vogue mag and neglected yarn*]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Ricotta Salata to Garnish Fried Green Tomatoes
How to Make Aioli to Garnish Fried Green Tomatoes
Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe
How to Plate a Roasted Chicken
How to Roast a Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...