A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 305,732
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC swap 2 reveal!  (Read 32393 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2006 11:48:10 AM »

agh!  i'm so jealous of all you guys getting out of school.  i have classes until almost the end of june... and then i'm taking courses during summer term, too.  Angry  i cannot wait to be done!

have fun on your vacation, lasandri!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2006 01:44:11 PM »

For the record, I did post-stalk her.  Several times, however, her comments about post-stalking came after I made something she mentioned in her questionnaire.     (But I admit that I don't remember mine, either!)
That's not quite right,  I did mention the after the first package arrived that you were an awesome post stalker, and painted beads, kanzashi and the jewels weren't on my wish list, but I do LOVE them! Cheesy:
My secret FOCCER is quite the post stalker! Not only did she discover that I love painted beads,
but also that I am too much woman for one man, so she sent me three. E6000'd to a magnet.
She also discovered that I have a problem with my hoo-ha's and sent a magnet to remind me to keep an eye on them.
That's not quite right, either!  You didn't put them in your wishlist, but you referred to the painted beads at the bottom of your questionnaire when you listed "Crackster projects I admire."  I've still got the evidence in my PM box.  Wink  The whole "hoo-ha" thing came from the One Tiny Thing... um... 6 (I think) swap, which I was also a part of.  The hoo-ha discussion went on for pages.

Funny thing... once I figured out rackycoo was my Secret FOC, I post-stalked her to help figure out what to send her as a thank-you.  And I found that she once used those muscle man drink charms on magnets, too!  I had no idea, and I laughed so hard when I saw them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2006 01:48:19 PM »

I have mermaids, demons, black cats, and jungle animals, but I REALLY NEED musclemen drink charms!!! Where on earth??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2006 01:49:13 PM »

My partner received her reveal package from me last week but hasn't posted anything...where are you secret partner? Come on and "out" me! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft_t_chic
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2006 01:53:27 PM »

I have mermaids, demons, black cats, and jungle animals, but I REALLY NEED musclemen drink charms!!! Where on earth??

I found some at Target last year, maybe? They crack me up! I bought some to craft with, but I have no clue what happened to them! I should go through my boxes...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2006 01:53:48 PM »

They came from the $1 Spot at Target.  In the summer or fall, I think.  But I'm way too cheap for the $1 Spot.  I bought mine for $.10 when they unloaded their stock to Goodwill!   Cheesy
Maybe we can work a little something out... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2006 02:10:09 PM »

For the record, I did post-stalk her.  Several times, however, her comments about post-stalking came after I made something she mentioned in her questionnaire.     (But I admit that I don't remember mine, either!)
That's not quite right,  I did mention the after the first package arrived that you were an awesome post stalker, and painted beads, kanzashi and the jewels weren't on my wish list, but I do LOVE them! Cheesy:
My secret FOCCER is quite the post stalker! Not only did she discover that I love painted beads,
but also that I am too much woman for one man, so she sent me three. E6000'd to a magnet.
She also discovered that I have a problem with my hoo-ha's and sent a magnet to remind me to keep an eye on them.
That's not quite right, either!  You didn't put them in your wishlist, but you referred to the painted beads at the bottom of your questionnaire when you listed "Crackster projects I admire."  I've still got the evidence in my PM box.  Wink  The whole "hoo-ha" thing came from the One Tiny Thing... um... 6 (I think) swap, which I was also a part of.  The hoo-ha discussion went on for pages.

Funny thing... once I figured out rackycoo was my Secret FOC, I post-stalked her to help figure out what to send her as a thank-you.  And I found that she once used those muscle man drink charms on magnets, too!  I had no idea, and I laughed so hard when I saw them.

Wait...wha? You knew who I was?? And I thought I was being so sly.  Cheesy

Those muscle men were at Target last summer. I feel bad now that I paid full price for mine! I walked past them a few times before I realized I just had to have them. I kept them around for a while before I got the idea to put magnets on the backs. They look great guarding the fridge! Someone once posted a thread on this site using those same men for earrings. Those boys really get around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2006 02:28:58 PM »

My fridge wants musclemen!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
TheBon

We are without leeches or wenches.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2006 04:37:03 PM »

My partner received her reveal package from me last week but hasn't posted anything...where are you secret partner? Come on and "out" me! Wink

Who's holding out! We demand to see the goods!!! Smiley

Also, who doesn't want musclemen on their fridge?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graphic designer, illustrator, all around nerd.

my wists!
I take pictures everywhere!
onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2006 08:03:59 PM »

Who's holding out! We demand to see the goods!!! Smiley

Yeah!

To Madmatigan79's partner: Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Everybody now: More goods! More goods! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF COLLECTIONS: Badgley Mischka Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Videofashion News: Badgley Mischka Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
L’Oreal True Match Foundation Review
Whip Up This Instant Blackhead Remover in the Kitchen
Use the Least Amount of Concealer for the Most Impact
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...