A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,623
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Of human bondage pants: an epic of deconstruction  (Read 8136 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kityeyes
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006 11:06:02 AM »

i love them pants they are very cute..
i agree with the whole 'im a punk..im gloth..whatever' thing...its pointless..be you and just you. i hate when people ask me what i am..i always have to go with..depends what day and mood im in lol...i will say i love the clothes at hottopic..but spending all that money is stupid...when i wasent so good at making clothes i would buy things here and there from there but now i just go there mostly for ideas and  i will flip a pair of pants inside out to see how its made or take pics then make it myself lol..the only things i really buy from there anymore is harry potter stuff...only place i really know that has it always not just when the movies are out lol..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jokke
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006 10:32:00 AM »

This might sound really stupid, but is "hot topic" an expensive or a cheap store?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sexy_penguin_
Progress will be the downfall of mankind.

oh so special.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006 09:10:37 AM »

Jokke, it's pretty expensive, and though most of the clothes are pretty cool, hardly worth it, quality- wise.
Now, because that's what the post is about, I have to say, these pants are kick ass, I esp love the bondage straps, but I have had far too much bad luck with safety pins ending up in my ass just walking down the hallway (and that's just from my purse.)
As per the whole Labels conversation going on here, I have to say that as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really matter what you think of yourself as, as long as you don't force a label onto anyone else. If you can label yourself punk (which in my book is just someone who's independent of everything, including others' opinions) or whatever else you want to call it without using it to compare yourself to someone else, then go ahead. I, for one, have been labeled "that one wierd chick" most of my life, and that's just how I like it- I don't allow people to confine me to a "group", though I do sort of accidentally stick to a certain type of person when I meet people and choose friends, but I try to stay open minded. Also, I have nothing I love more than being crafty, and most of the clothes I own that get those delicious wierd looks from people, I made myself, though when I can afford it, I do shop at hot topic, not because I'm trying to be a certian person, just because I like some of the clothes there that match my wardrobe. I guess I'm just trying to say, along the lines of what a couple others here have said, that it doesn't matter if you want to label yourself if you don't mind limiting yourself, but it's just not okay to label someone else. And I took the scenic route in explaining it. Whatev.
Great pants, I ended up embroidering a human heart on my guitar strap last night. Thanks A bunch for sharing. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

just blame it on the laser rain http://www.myspace.com/oooreo839
http://www.xanga.com/jetadorexcore
---
don't ever get stuck in the sky when you're high.
kityeyes
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006 10:14:30 AM »

This might sound really stupid, but is "hot topic" an expensive or a cheap store?

its expensive..and really not worth it...any pants i ever got from there fell apart pretty quick..or faded faster then anything ive ever owned...so if you can make it your better off. you can go too www.hottopic.com and check it out if you want to see the prices..there up there tho.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jokke
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006 12:32:53 PM »

its expensive..and really not worth it...any pants i ever got from there fell apart pretty quick..or faded faster then anything ive ever owned...so if you can make it your better off. you can go too www.hottopic.com and check it out if you want to see the prices..there up there tho.

Thankyou ^^ !

boy those prices are.. normal? haha thats what stuff cost in Denmark xD gee now I know why I dont get new clothes that often.. other people think its expensive too... hm.. if you think people who buy stuff in hot topic is stupid then you must think danes are maniacs... But thanks for the link and all ^^ !
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Creative Suite 2 - How to Create a Text Wrap from the Photoshop Path
Adobe Creative Suite 2 - How to Draw a Runaround Path in the Original Photoshop File
Adobe Creative Suite 2 - How to Create a Grayscale Gradient with the Adjustment Layer
Adobe Creative Suite 2 - How to Import Into InDesign from Bridge and Color Setting
How to Do a Photoshop Facelift
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...