A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Mighty Boosh Swap III Gallery  (Read 7153 times)
Tags for this thread: mighty_boosh , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: May 05, 2006 01:18:52 PM »

Can't wait to see all your goodies!

Post 'em when you get 'em! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006 04:24:18 AM »

I've already recieved!
I love everything Phizzy Chick. I was so excited when my package arrived first thing this morning!
My poor friends had to watch me recieving plenty of lovely presents when they had nothing *evil cackle*

A beautiful Patch which i'm going to put on my golddigga jeans *squeal* It feels so smooooooth And it's so beautifully made.

Then was this lovely Miracle wax pot which is painted perfectly and actually made me scream with joy...Again, my friends=terrified With lovely smelling beads inside it, mmmhmm.

Then was this lovely keyring which is really nice and stretchy...it's on my jeans at the moment, but it's going on my schoolbag on Monday morning[i can't part with it for the weekend so it's on my jeans] And some adorable magnets of Bollo, Rudy[he goes by many names don'tcha know], hitcher, old gregg, the boosh skull and naboo[which came in the miracle wax tub]..They're going on my notice board, which is metal and devoid of any magnets.

Here's my favourite thing Cheesy It's a perfect boosh monkey made out of [i think] woolly tights. It has a cute mod badge and has been christened Algie. He's really soft and stretchy. he's beautiful. It must have taken ages to make, and I love him  Kiss

here's a group shot, including some beautiful boosh monkey stickers which I love Cheesy And there's tons of them, which will be all over my planner by tomorrow.They also came in the miracle wax tub. Everything was so well wrapped up, it was so lovely to unwrap it all. And also a beautiful drawstring boosh boot bag with the moon on it [ i have a soft spot for the moon]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That's how much I love you Phizzy chick. and lots more too Cheesy

I love everything.

XXXXXXXx

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006 04:40:19 AM »

Ha ha, fast work with the piccies there Marleymiss!

Algie...formally known as knee high socks! I wanted his legs to be super long as we never see anything but his face normally and I just pictured him as a sock monkey!

I've been wanting to make a fish food miracle wax tin ever since I saw the episode and screamed out 'it's a fish food tin'. I know the guys say that their props are cheap, but that just cracked me up! I just hope it gets less 'fishy' with the vanilla beads in Undecided

Glad you like everything! It's been a pleasure crafting for you! Smiley

Gx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006 07:50:56 AM »

Actually it wasn't at all fishy by the time i got it. Actually that's how algie got his name...because I was asking my dad why fish food smells fishy and he was saying it was algae...and then I went "OH MY GOD THAT'S THE MONKEY'S NAME!! ALGIE"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stina
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006 08:13:11 AM »

Oh wow! great stuff! The monkey is adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006 09:54:49 AM »

;DI'm so happy to:
a)finally be in a boosh swap
b)be first to recieve
c)recieve SUCH great stuff

Cool Cool Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hazzardwolf

It's called Bohemian...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006 06:10:09 AM »

Ack! I give up, somebody explain this boosh thing to me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting needles should NOT taste like sour cream and Onion.
marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006 08:13:04 AM »

*jaw drops to the ground with a comic anville sound, but there's an all around knowledge that there's nothing funny about this situation.* 'Tis a dangerous thing to unveil your lack of knowledge of a beautiful tee-vee[haha sp] wonderment such as this in a forum of its fans. You are either a very brave wolf, or a VERY stupid one. In fact, i'm qwuite[i like the w, even though it may cause me to be pummellled by anna my dear little friend] sure it is the latter, as otherwise you would be a mod wolf. The answer to all of your silly questioning however, sire, is that you should go to www.youtube.com and type in the mighty boosh and have a fun little awakening to the land of boosh. You may also want to find out what these well known things are along your journey of self discovery:
Cheese
milk
air
face
Cheesy
ONLY JOKING...no im not

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006 08:42:51 AM »

Ooh noooo marleymiss, you got it wrong...once they show interest to the Boosh you intice them in not scare them away! Wink

It's great to have some interest to our merry (little) group! The Mighty Boosh is a comedy series in the UK which is very funny and just a little bit silly! You can find their website at www.themightyboosh.com, click on 'The T.V. Series' which explains it a lot better than I can! All of our goodies are based on characters or logo's of this programme.

Plus Vince is a mod sex god so... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hazzardwolf

It's called Bohemian...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006 09:56:10 AM »

ignorance and stupidity aren't the same thing. Tongue and im in the US, so if it's a UK series, that's why I had never encountered it before craftster. When I get home I'll check it out on youtube, and see if it's really worth obsessing over. Thanks for the help guys, it's been bothering me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting needles should NOT taste like sour cream and Onion.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Model Chrissy Teigen Inspires a Long Hair Makeover
How to Get the Perfect Shade of Red Hair
ICB by Prabal Gurung Proves Static Hair Can Be Chic and Sexy
How to Do a Messy Faux Bob
Full, Loose Curls at Desigual Fall 2014 NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...