A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,736
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap - Choices  (Read 5321 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2006 07:12:09 PM »

weepingcloud - you can choose whatever 'ship you want, honey.  If it's Harry/Draco for you, that's great!

Alright all of you anxious people!LOL  I will tally up Thursday morning and then we'll start sign-ups on Monday.  Geez, the impatience of some people.LOL  All of you go lie down with Sweetttart3 please.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
fairyprincessbeaniebaby
"Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend! Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine, too?" -Luna Lovegood

thats right. l saw THE ROLLING STONES in concert!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2006 11:26:41 PM »

http://www.eskimolabs.com/hp
check it out Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd find the prettiest boy in school, take him home and neatly f**k him "
 -David Bowie
"Whether your browning, searing, or just setting things on fire a kitchen blowtorch is fun for the whole family!"
-Tom, QEftSG
http://www.piczo.com/ireallyfancypirates

Lover of all things kitch, retro, and
kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2006 06:48:29 AM »

I really should be saying wait, but I can't wait for the next one.  I will break my self-imposed swap rules about close sendouts for HP any day.  Wink  Ooh...hurry up, Monday!!!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2006 07:01:20 AM »

fairyprincess - if you liked Harry and the Potters, talk to miss_katonic.  She can point you to any number of wizard rock bands:  The Malfoys and loads of others.  They are all great!  I have Harry and The Potters "Wizard Chess" on my MySpace page.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2006 07:07:52 AM »

Ooh, I've never heard Harry and the Potters.  And my connection is to slow to try listening online. Sad  Someday, I will get a copy of one of the CD's.  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
GreenWhimsy

My hosiery is bunching!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2006 09:17:09 AM »

Ooh, I've never heard Harry and the Potters.  And my connection is to slow to try listening online. Sad  Someday, I will get a copy of one of the CD's.  lol

They're on tour in the U.S., now. They're going to be in my town Tuesday! It's going to be my third time seeing them live Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kityeyes
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2006 10:00:00 AM »

lol i love harry and the potters! ive read all the books loads of times and i got my cousin to read up to 4..she said she had a harry potter overload and shes sick of the harry potter dreams and relating everything to harry potter so shes taking a break before reading the other ones lol..anyways me and her were lisiting to it and my other cousin was like..i dont get it lol.....but theres draco and the malfoys and the womping willow too..there all on myspace so if you have one its a good place to find them. pretty sure harry and the potters has the rest of them on there front page too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ourglasslake
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2006 10:35:29 AM »

I loooove Harry and the Potters! They're coming to Portland in July, and I am so freaking excited.

I knew about Draco and the Malfoys, but I've never heard them. Must...find...wizar d rock....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GreenWhimsy

My hosiery is bunching!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2006 10:42:46 AM »

lol i love harry and the potters! ive read all the books loads of times and i got my cousin to read up to 4..she said she had a harry potter overload and shes sick of the harry potter dreams and relating everything to harry potter so shes taking a break before reading the other ones lol..anyways me and her were lisiting to it and my other cousin was like..i dont get it lol.....but theres draco and the malfoys and the womping willow too..there all on myspace so if you have one its a good place to find them. pretty sure harry and the potters has the rest of them on there front page too...
Yeah, to date there are something like 40 wizard rock bands on myspace Shocked! One night /i just sat and listened to them all and friended all the ones that I like. There's this really hilarious "podcast" one where the giant squid surfs myspace for different bands and comments them, here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40613742 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ourglasslake
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2006 10:44:53 AM »

Yeah, to date there are something like 40 wizard rock bands on myspace Shocked! One night /i just sat and listened to them all and friended all the ones that I like. There's this really hilarious "podcast" one where the giant squid surfs myspace for different bands and comments them, here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40613742 Cheesy

Haha, yeah...I was just coming back here to say that five minutes surfing the various wizard rock bands and I'm overwhelmed! I don't see a Luna and the Lovegoods yet...that could be really awesomely funny. Hahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Landscapes with Oil Paints
How to Clean Old Paintings Without Damaging Them
How to Blend Colors Together Using Oil Paints
How to Paint a Portrait with Oils Using a Photo
How to Prepare a Canvas for Oil Painting
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...