A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Aussie Send Us Yer Bits! swap gallery  (Read 16705 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

geek-pride

Hands up if you're over Twilight!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2006 10:58:37 PM »

Okay, I MUST know where I can purchase some Wipe on Sex Appeal! Really, you'd be doing the world a service!  Kiss
I really liked the cute purse and the retro-holiday-souvenir feel of the bag really appealed to me too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2006 12:12:23 AM »

wow thats wonderful.   Grin
Cute bag, now we know what happened with the drill!  Wink
Cool  you can make buttons now!
handy knitting roll, thats great.
clever purse and bowls. they look like shells a bit.  Cheesy are they PINK?
i hope u feel better soon twelvety.

This must have cheered you up.

cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jane Doe
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2006 01:56:24 AM »

jane feebles what cool things you made!

awesome

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ElvenOne
She's and Odd One That One...

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2006 07:20:44 AM »

MISSMESHELL IS A FREAKING GODDESS

I love her.... *swoon*

she is oh so great  Roll Eyes

she sent me the best stuff be prepared to be seriously seriously jealous...!!!!!!

She sent me, Two pincushions a black cube one, and a "leopard" flat(ish) square one, my new fantastic altoids tin (its SO cool) heaps of tags for swap packages and such... Cheesy a cute little zippered pouch with a detachable badge/brooch, two more brooches, a bracelet (fabric covered beads its amazing, i love it!!!) two pairs of earings, one pink and black and the other pink, blue and white, and...!!!!!!!!!!! (I have been coveting knitting needle rolls for AGES) she sent me a sewing tool roll...!!! Its so great.... !!!!!! I hope I didnt miss anything...!!!

I took pics, but cant get to the back of my hard drive (thats what its called yeah..?) to pull my cute mousey out and plug in the usb *pout* so you will all have to wait...!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA atleast until tomorrow....

oh.... Hmmm...

did I mention MissMeshell is a goddess, and that I am going over to perth to steal her away for my personal crafter..Huh

Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How can we possibly become a strong person, if we have an easy life? The tougher it is, the tougher we have a chance to become if we choose to fight back. Tough times never last but tough people do. - Rick Gettle.

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
MissMeshell
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2006 06:58:12 PM »

Awwww you are the biggest sweetie! Cheesy You have seriously put my mind at ease...I was so nervous about your package, I am SO glad you like it Cheesy *phew* lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geek-pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2006 10:45:25 PM »

MISSMESHELL IS A FREAKING GODDESS

I love her.... *swoon*

she is oh so great  Roll Eyes

she sent me the best stuff be prepared to be seriously seriously jealous...!!!!!!
I took pics, but cant get to the back of my hard drive (thats what its called yeah..?) to pull my cute mousey out and plug in the usb *pout* so you will all have to wait...!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA atleast until tomorrow....

POST PICTURES!   POST PICTURES!   I CAN"T WAIT!!!   Grin Angry Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jane feebles
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2006 10:58:10 PM »

Okay, I MUST know where I can purchase some Wipe on Sex Appeal! Really, you'd be doing the world a service!  Kiss

Haha, they come from vending machines that are in all the toilets at Sydney Airport. I stocked up recently when I was there, they're the perfect swap padder.  Nothing like making an exhibition of yourself pouring all your (and your cousin's, and her boss' niece's) change into the sex appeal machine.
No-one's ever opened one that I know of, we're all too scared it will smell like cat pee  Tongue

And can those people whose names are still black on the previous page please contact me and let me know where you're at. I know uni exams are on and stuff, but even if your partner knows, I need to know when you're sending.  It's been nearly a week now, not including the extension
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you stitch? Do you bitch? Do you live in BrisVegas?? http://brisbanesnb.wordpress.com/

sighing, she stared wist-fully across the crowded buffet table
geek-pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2006 11:25:46 PM »

I know crumpet has been busy working on urgent uni assessment stuff... ( I am purchasing some excellent Firefly stuff from her  Kiss )

I will email her to give her a prod to contact someone with her progress!  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ElvenOne

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2006 04:38:10 AM »

DUM DUM DUM <<< *drum roll*

I peek into the letter box and I see

!!!!!! A package..!!!!

So, I open it...!!!!
and the kitten says "I'll help, i will have this one" and runs off with the shiny silver one  Undecided Sad Lips sealed

so, after a long and eventful chase *glares at kitty*

I open everything up...!!

look at what I got...!!!!

I was like... WOW Im so lucky...!!!

close up of the SEWING roll and altoid tin revamps insides

close up of the "flat cube" pincushion and the inside of the zipper pouch (you can also see the cute brooch/pin on the zipper pouch alot better here too)

close up of the cube pincushion....

So, i was  Grin Grin Grin very much, and went to pack away all the wrapping paper and the card, and I picked up the yellow envelope from the pick when I opened it, and it felt funny, So I opened it (I hadnt opened it already cause on it wwas taped a piece of cardboard that said so it doesnt get too bent in the mail
) AND THERE WAS MORE

all the stuff Cheesy on the right, are all the gorgeous tags made out of paint sample cards (?!?!?!) they are so beautiful, i dont think I can bring myself to use them..! Sad then we have, the two pairs of earings down in the bottom left, pink and black for my more "punkish" "poser" side, and light pink and blue for my more girly side. The bracelet (which does fit) is gorgeous, fabric covered plastic beads, the cheapo ones from christmas and tied with thread, and then the two gorgeous brooches...  Kiss I love it all SO much... Cheesy

close(er) ups..!

The tags were originally in the altoids tin, but, i forgot to photograph them, oopsies..!

I dont think I forgot anything... Huh

If I did I will post it asap..!

And, I love  everything so so so so much MissMeshell..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How can we possibly become a strong person, if we have an easy life? The tougher it is, the tougher we have a chance to become if we choose to fight back. Tough times never last but tough people do. - Rick Gettle.

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
ElvenOne

Ooh! Tasty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2006 04:39:51 AM »

oops, Im a bit pic obese tonight...

*blush*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MORE TRUE THAN EVER
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 10 Notes: Animal Farm
The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp
Sarah Lewis on Turning Setbacks Into Great Advantage
Find Lasting Happiness: Be Nobody
Jason Reynolds: What Are You Reading?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...