A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tennessee Too!  (Read 4903 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sewsudchic

Macrame'-Modge Podge Maven with a ATC addiction

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2004 09:58:51 AM »

Cheesy  Okay b/c i love Tennesse so much i'm creating a little place here in MS for you folks!
This way y'all can share your ideas + places, with each other locally and with us, MS kiddos as well!  Grin

Anybody in TN know some kewl crafty places to go in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Areas?
I go there alot so i was wanting to expand my lookings beyond the art community + tourist spots up there... i wanna know where the locals go.... Smiley

Also any places in Chattanooga and Knoxville as well...  Hey, i stop there too on the way to Gat. Wink

peace out!
-kd
THIS ROCKS   Logged

htking
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004 04:40:36 PM »

haha thank you! i noticed that there was no TN part in this city section. but as to your question, I live in Memphis, so I can't really help you out too much with that one  Huh sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hello there! check me out, more to come: http://ihopesew.etsy.com
sexylovekitten
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004 06:40:45 PM »

yay! tennessee! i live in sparta which is on the way to knoxville. we have a really awesome pottery shop here in town. but other than that i end at the touristy spots in gatlinburg too. i think that's all there is there. but if you go further into the smokies you can find some interesting little places. but i haven't been since i was really little
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftybelle
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004 07:13:53 PM »

Im from TN also!! Yay! I didnt think there were any fellow Tennesseans here!!! I live in Nashville but am very familiar with Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and Knoxville areas. Theres not many places in gatlingburg/pigeon forge area for crafty supply stuff..theres crafty shops where people sell there goods but   they can be sorta pricey but theyre still worth checking out. Theres usually craft fairs held there in the fall. Dollywood has a few crafty things going on also.
As for Knoxville theres JoAnn's, Michaels, and Hancocks, and AC Moore located pretty close together, and a few scrapbooking and bead shops such as Lilys Bead Shop, Beads and Feathers, scrapbooks and more..I think they are all located on Kingston Pike but they can be kinda pricey. Im not much help but those are all of the places that I've checked out. I love AC Moore! I wish we had one here in Nashville!

Hope this helps Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Celebrate we will-
for life is short but sweet for certain.
DMB
sexylovekitten
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004 06:29:47 AM »

i knew there had to be some tennessee people here........it was just a matter of finding them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewsudchic

Macrame'-Modge Podge Maven with a ATC addiction

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004 06:50:44 AM »

Cheesy   Yay!! i'm so delighted i could help reunite all the TN folks! Hurrah! and thanks gals for providing me with some info about crafty places for the next time i'm hanging out up there.... i wish we had an AC Moore... i heard its awesome... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Serendipity
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004 09:13:17 PM »

Wow, Tennesse people? And another person from Memphis?!? AMAZING! Silly me, I was looking for you all in the "Tennessee" topic.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shanola2789

Trampobics, it's the new craze :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2004 10:33:49 PM »

Hey we got ourselves another Tennie!  I'm south of Nashville in good ole Franklin   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be uber creative, the world will love you.
retroeva
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004 12:19:00 PM »

ha! i know this is majorly late, but Im from Nashville and live in Murfreesboro now (MTSU pride *cough*) I tried to get this thang started under Crafters in the South East. I want to start a web ring and maybe plan some activities. Whoot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog of domestic goodness:
http://www.domesticeva.blogspot.com

Craftsman/Victorian Home Swap anyone?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309948.0
Beachgardengal
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007 03:54:55 PM »

I live just over the state line in Desoto county MS, but very close to Memphis.  Don't know what sort of crafting you are looking for, but there is a great little bead shop in Olive Branch MS, only 2 miles from Memphis.  And check out our great festivals.....I'm trying to post them in the calendar as they come up.  I've got one on 5/12/07.  Come see me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Highlighter For The Face
Zombie + Taylor Swift = Best Halloween Costume Ever
Best Pink Beauty Products That Give Back to Breast Cancer Charities
Top 5 Nail Colors For Fall
Why Trading Beauty Products Can Be Risky
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...