I claim kittykill for something from my city/country
This is my 4th claim this round (all 3 others have been sent and 2 of them have been received)Fabric
Fat Quarters of purple or yellow - I'm planning to make a quilt for our bed and am collecting fabrics for it right now. Small prints or patterns would be best but nothing creepy, I like prettySewing
- A large tote bag - with a zipper would be great but not necessary. Nice and bright!!!!
- I'd love a plush teddy bear - around 12" would be great!
- oven mitts - any bright material is fine but something with fruit, veggies or chili peppers would be wonderful!Quilting
12" squares - any pretty colors and nice pattern would be fine but if you need inspiration, check out this website: http://www.quilterscache.com/BlocksbySizeC.htmlCross-stitch
A teapot picture with the teapot measuring about 3" x 3" and the Aida cloth at least 6" x 6" so I can frame it to match the few others I have.
Any picture that features tulips, scarecrows or sunflowersWooden Items
Something to stand on my display shelves, that's under 12" tall, and relating to tulips, scarecrows or sunflowers. PM me if you need ideas.
Rail pet - if you're a wood worker you may know what I mean but if not, check out this for ideas: http://www.thewinfieldcollection.com/csearch.aspx?search=rail+petCrochet
- 12" squares - nice bright colors and any pattern is great
- Eeyore, Pooh or Tigger crocheted in thread - I already have Piglet and he's getting lonely for his friends.Other
- I need a summer purse - sewn, knitted, crocheted - something not too big and colorful
I'm from Alberta, Canada. I'm a stay at home Mom with 2 teenage sons. I like to crochet, sew, quilt and tole paint and swap with people! As you can probably tell from my list, I love color!!!!