A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,070
Currently Running With Scissors:
762 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Swap Rnd 2 GALLERY  (Read 5073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

starlawill
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006 07:18:37 PM »

goo!! goo's great too! she's so wild!

yeah i have a dvr through my cable company. i don't think i've watched a single show on time for......well since we got our first tivo! haven't watched commercials in a long time too. i feel so spoiled on it when we go to someone else's house who doesn't have one. ugh, you mean i have to watch the commercials?! what? lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DragonsMuse
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006 12:58:24 PM »

Yay Goo. My neice is like the real lfe Goo. She's just as hyper and talkative and nuts. She even looks like her. (that damn beanpole!) So annoying, but I love her anyways.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
starlawill
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006 02:56:59 PM »

lol. she must be a handful!
torture!! i had a notice waiting for me when i got home. my package is at the post office but i got home too late! it's closed! gotta rush home tomorrow. yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006 07:16:16 PM »

I SENT I SENT!!! I am sooo excited about everything in this swap! irid3sce3nt, I sure am really sorry about being late but your package is on it's way!!! Hoooray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006 08:42:47 PM »

yeehaw, i'm excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
Swaps:  OTT October10/21, Creepy Cute Stuffie10/23
starlawill
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006 03:16:25 PM »

yay i received my goodies today! i got a great red tshirt with my lovie cheese on it. then some super cheese earrings! and a really cute cheese mirror! i tried to take a picture of me modeling everything but it didn't work out so well. they just kept coming out too blurry. but here are some nice close ups of everything:

everything together:

the shirt:

the mirror:

the earrings:

thank you thank you thank you pink_seatbelts! i love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006 05:50:55 PM »

I received from DragonsMuse. Yay! Here are pics:

T-shirt with awe-inspiring stencil of Bloo on the bottom:

Eduardo cuff (it's vinyl with felt embellishments):

Bloo Shrinky Dink necklace:

And my favorite, the Eduardo bottle cap charm bracelet:

I love it all. Thanks, DragonsMuse! (And sorry the last two pics are blurry, everyone - they looked fine on my camera).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
tasha07
Whovian

Doctor Who ♥

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006 01:29:46 PM »

=o

as a total lurker in this gallery, i must say that the stenciled bloo shirt is AMAZING. i ADORE IT.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006 03:40:41 PM »

I received today and I'm quoting this from my own PM to javastain "Your package could not have come at a better time.  I just got home from two different jobs I worked today, I'm sweaty and tired and I see this box of organic milk!  I bet my face was classic, I was smiling and squeeling as I opened it up and saw the awesomeness inside.  TOTALLY worth the wait!!!!  Your ideas were great--- how did you ever think of them?  I actually think I was most surprised by the kickass thermos.  I don't have one at all, and even my boyfriend remarked that he doesn't have one... so of course I was like "nyah, betcha want this one, but TOO BAD!"  I love the little Goo and Mac figurines on the clock and Eduardo's expression on the dsc holder.. priceless!  All of them will be displayed.  Yay, and I get to relax and watch Foster's tonight!  Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Grin Kiss Grin "

So, yeah, she made me a Foster's Clock!  The hour hand is Mac and the minute hand is Goo!  What's crazy is that I had to move my alarm across the room so I can wake up in the morning, but at night when I'm in bed, I can't see across the room because I don't have on my glasses.  I was thinking how it would be nice to have a clock on my nightstand.....  and now I have one!

Eduardo is lookin scary on this cute felt holder that has inside... Foster's episodes on burned DVDs!!!

And the last one I opened...  a "creative memory tumbler" (reinforced travel mug) that has this montage of Foster's pictures as polaroid shots!

Javastain did an AMAZING job.  You rock, javastain!!!!! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
Swaps:  OTT October10/21, Creepy Cute Stuffie10/23
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006 03:54:16 PM »

WAIT!!! did you get the plant markers in the triangular tube of cardboard?!?!?!?! I hope you didn't think that was extra umm, stuffing or reinforcement for the clock... there was something inside!!! GAH! Go dig in the recycling! There's more!!!! Smiley
Yay! I am so glad you're package was not spoiled by the waiting time! I really had a pickle of a time with drilling the plastic frame for the clock! I cracked the first frame, and the clock assembly was missing a piece! So I had to go back to Michael's anyway! BUT UGH! That was a labor of love!!! I am making one for me too! I really had a great swap here, thanks for organizing!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a HDR Photo
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 1 of 4
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 2 of 4
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 3 of 4
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 4 of 4
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...