A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,106
Currently Running With Scissors:
719 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Swap Rnd 2 GALLERY  (Read 5550 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

irid3sc3nt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 30, 2006 08:59:55 PM »

Original Thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=81768.0

orange=sent  teal=received

irid3sc3nt --> javastain
javastain --> irid3sc3nt

redheadedali --> DragonsMuse
DragonsMuse --> redheadedali

starlawill --> pink_seatbelts
pink_seatbelts --> starlawill
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006 08:50:57 PM by irid3sc3nt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Current swaps: Vintage Halloween 2014, OTT October Holidays 6, Chunky Houses Halloween 5, Fall/Character Ninni Swap,
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006 05:44:16 PM »

I received!!!...
Let the paddle ball contests begin! Let me say we have already busted into the goodies in this sweet box that we got today. I say 'we' because I have two kids that LOVE foster's... and in our box from our wonderful organizer irid3sc3nt we received two kids transfer shirts, MEEPS of stickers!, two paddle balls, and last but certainly not lease a knit Bloo handbag! OMG! I am fighting the kids off everything just to get the pictures taken! DD wanted to put her tank top on immediately! I know better there would be strawberry goo all over before the camera battery is charged! Oh, and we did use about 4 stickers... I said only 4 until I could get pictures taken!!!
THANKS for all the sweet stuff Irid3sc3nt! I can't wait to show you all the goods! And I am stoked for you to get your stuff! I think you are going to really like having to wait  Embarrassed I hope!!!! Wink
WAIT!!! I forgot to tell you about one of the best things! She made us 4 Bloo stamps and send kid friendly stamping ink! OMG! ELlie FREAKED out when she saw that, I can't belive I almost forgot to tell you about them!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006 05:53:36 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
DragonsMuse
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006 07:30:44 PM »

I've received. And it's all fantastic.

FLAMING BUNNIES!!! I <3 flaming bunnies. There are also 3 buttons one that says coco in various fonts, one says I Like Chocolate Milk, and the last says i like potatoes.  And a (knitted, crocheted?) Bloo. He's so squishy. I love him.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006 08:23:24 PM »

Here are my pics of what I sent javastain.

knitted Bloo bag        2 paddle balls                a grip of stickers           kid-friendly stamping ink

4 Bloo foam stamps         iron-on transfer kid's tee      iron-on transfer kid's tank
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Current swaps: Vintage Halloween 2014, OTT October Holidays 6, Chunky Houses Halloween 5, Fall/Character Ninni Swap,
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
determinedimprovisation

overly-excited crafter of all trades

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006 08:50:24 PM »

ack, how did i miss this swap again?!  i love the 2 bloos so far, and i can't wait to see what other incarnations everyone came up with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006 09:09:28 PM »

Dood this swap is rocking! I love everything.. I am late on irid3sc3nt! I am making something I think will knock your sox off ( I hope  Grin) and I broke one piece (I am not very handy with a drill...) so I had to go and get more parts, then one piece was not in one of the packages of parts... anyway all that to say I am publicly apologising to irid3sc3nt for being late! nothing is worse than WAITING and WAITING for your swap package! ARGH! Ok, I am hoping to send tomorrow... glue is drying and the drill is put away (finally) so I am really close! I am off to bed... I have to open the local Starbucks at 4:15 am! UGH... at least I can start my day with a cup of coffee!!! Wink

I'm going to the ice charades, I'm going to the ice charades...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

yep
starlawill
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006 09:52:27 AM »

HA! my favorite episode! love cheese!!!
"at least the bunnies are on fire"  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006 10:09:46 AM »

HA! my favorite episode! love cheese!!!
"at least the bunnies are on fire"  Grin

Oh man, the best line in all of Foster's is

"now we're brother ladies!"
Cheese... we just can't get enough cheese around here!~
We're watching that episode right now as a matter of fact!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
starlawill
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006 12:24:57 PM »

Cheesy  there are so many great cheese lines!!! man, when is this show coming out on dvd?! i want!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006 02:04:22 PM »

Cheesy  there are so many great cheese lines!!! man, when is this show coming out on dvd?! i want!
I married a computer geek so my TV is a giant computer monitor... and we have a program like TiVo but better, you can access it when you are away from home, and you can record any channel and best of all, you can make TV into DVD's!!! we have almost all the episodes... we have a glich in our cable service that every once in a while Cartoon Network and ONLY CN sometimes comes in black and white... ARGH! So if we record something and don't think to check it, it will record in black and white! We still watch them, but we have it set to record again the next time it's on! OMG! I love it! And you can't cut out commercials but there is a little button that forwards 30 seconds and commercials are usually filmed in incriments of 30 seconds so you can skip commercials!!! I never watch anything anymore at the regular time, I just wait until it's been recorded! An hour show only takes you 45 minutes to watch when you get to skip the commercials!!! Anyway... enough bragging... I will say that 'Mac Daddy' starring Cheese is one of our favorite episodes, as well as the one with Goo... my kids love it too so we watch all the time!!!

Foster's is our favorite show!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shiny Mirrored Nails at the Delpozo NYFW 2014 Show
NYFW Fall 2014 Backstage Beauty
Ken Paves’ Triplet Makeover
Jessica Alba Named New Face of Braun
How to Fade Dark Spots and Acne Scars
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...