A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap May CLOSED  (Read 9994 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarah-

Feeling the need to crochet...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2006 07:07:14 AM »

HI! I'm from Scotland, UK

Here are my wishes:

1. A crochet hook roll.
With space for hooks, and possibly a pocket for some stitch markers and a pair of scissors.
Maybe one like this, but it bold and funky maybe retro fabric fabric. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=70276.0

2. Sewing Notions
Anything like ribbons, buttons, magnetic snaps, zippers. I just started to sew so I don't have many things.
Thank you rosali!!!

3. Stitch Markers.
For when I'm crocheting, I tend to get a bit lost  Roll Eyes

I'm 18 from Scotland in the UK. I love bright and bold patterns and colours, I love retro styles. I'm not really into pastel colours, gothic things or skulls etc.
I love animals especailly cats, and I'm into cars too.
If you need anything else just ask or look at my wists: http://www.wists.com/sarah-
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006 12:53:10 AM by sarah- » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah -

http://www.wists.com/sarah-
teamo.etsy.com - Miniature bears now available!

I'd love to do a personal swap! - PM me!
rainbow_art

taste the rainbow

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2006 08:50:18 AM »

Im in the UK Grin

Here are my wishes:

1. A candle/soap making DIY Kit - i would LOVE to receive one of these!!  Grin
2. A summery slouchy bag as most of my bags are very wintery and dark colours and i would love to have a more summery one  Grin
3. Surprise me!   Grin Cheesy Thank you so much!!

Im 18 and love music, films, photography and reading and of course art and making things!  My favourite colours are purple, green, and blue and i love rainbows.  I love to learn how to make more crafts.  My favourite animals are penguins, monkeys and tortoises.  Anything else you would like to know, please feel free to PM me  Cheesy  Thank you in advance to anyone that picks me!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006 11:05:45 AM by rainbow_art » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lhackett
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006 09:52:12 AM »

Yay! This is my first time posting for this swap!

I live in Massachusetts, USA.

My wishes are...

1. A needle roll - I just started knitting and I would love one of these. Any fabric will be great, but I really love bright, bold, jewel-toned-ish colors. Not a huge fan of browns and neutrals, or anything too 70s-ish or frilly,  (flowers, ruffles, etc.) OH! I loove paisley. Anyway...

2. Any art supplies! - I paint, I love watercolors, watercolor pencils, so those or any other brushes, scrapbooking stuff, glass beads. Anything really, as far as supplies, anything used is fine! I'm not picky.  Thanks Zanochka! Grin

3. Jewerly! - I love long earrings especially. Or bracelets (this is just an idea... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=76381.0) I love sterling silver, glass beads and blue and green colors. Pinks too. Anything summery that would look nice with a tan!  Grin

I am Lindsay, 25. I love the beach, and crafting. I like drawing, painting, scrapbooking, making jewerly, etc etc. I love anything handmade! i love blues and greens. I love anything fun, original and whimsical.

Thanks soooo much for anyone who picks me!!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006 01:08:36 PM by lhackett » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Lindsay is equipped with some very nice options." -googlism.com

www.myspace.com/idonthaveatattoo
www.wists.com/lhackett
Ember77

Shopaholic Against Reform

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006 02:25:40 PM »

I held off for a month, but I couldn't stay away for two!!!    Cheesy  I'm in Toronto, Canada.

1. DIY kit for soap making!

2. Fabric! I'm learning how to sew and I would love to have your leftover fabrics!!

3. wrist cuff

I'm pretty easy to please! I'd love anything with nature (birds, animals etc.), I love food (in general *oink oink*), anything to do with musicals, pianos, dragonboating, fantasy novels, fairies, science, mysteries, dance, chocolate, lattes and surprises. I love chocolate brown with pink or blue, cranberry red, greens, blues and purples. Stripes, dots, stars, hearts, asian inspired themes and flowers make me happy. Thanks for looking at this!  Wink
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006 04:49:55 PM by Ember77 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreams, born and living, have but one soul; Yours.

Visit the insanity:
http://essentialnatalie.blogspot.com/

PM me for personal swaps!!
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006 08:13:51 PM »

i live in portland, oregon (usa).

my three wishes:

1. a skirt to wear this summer.  i don't wear shorts, but i don't want to wear pants all summer long!  i'd like something around knee-length.  something in green, blue, or khaki would be nice -- patterned fabric is fine as long as it's not loud.

2. anything from my wists: http://www.wists.com/catpants

3. ephemera!  especially anything with birds on it; I would be eternally grateful if I received some old bird-watching books (or other science-y bird books with small drawings/watercolors of birds) that I could cut up to make pendants with.  also, anything that will help me getting started making ATCs! thanks, princessblueberry!!

about me: i'm a 19 year old working college student in portland, oregon.  im studying to become a social worker.  i love nature and animals; i have 3 cats, a dog, a hamster, and some fish.  i don't like super flashy things (neon, huge hawaiian flowers, etc) and my favorite colors are green, red, and blue.  i love vintage stuff -- some of my favorite fabrics are 30s style prints.  i also like more modern patterns, like bold stripes and polka dots and there is a special place in my heart for super-cutesy cat prints.

thank you for reading my list!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006 07:20:18 AM by catpants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006 10:00:24 PM »

I live in Chugiak, Alaska, USA

1.  something from my wists http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry

2. fabric. . .japanise fabric, retrto food fabric or anything simple and elegant

3. homespun yarn. . .pinks, blues, browns, purples, greens

I'm a 24 year old Domestic Enginer...loving DH and strange puppy.  Am betty ctocker type and MS ish on demand.  Love to craft, cook, bake, thrift shop, write but oddly not read poetry and did I say craft?  Like Renish things and my favorite color is burgandy...Am Christian, likes butterflies, faries, strawberries, vintage things and more...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006 07:07:02 PM by princessblueberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
gyouko
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006 11:02:11 PM »

Hi!  I'm in BC, Canada : D

Wish #1: Lace-up Opera Gloves: PATTERN  I'm dying for a pair of these!  Maybe white yarn w/ black ribbon?  Or generally a lighter colour 'cause I imagine black ones to look too vampy on me. :]

Wish #2: A hemp choker/necklace.  Need to get ready for summer!  & Anything goes, I'm not picky about this one! thank you, boywonder! :]

Wish #3: A learn-to-stencil kit.  I kinda know the general idea of it but I'd really like to learn more!  I want to stencil on clothing & especially stencilling things like, skeletons/human bones (like this here), words, larger scale objects, and animals (esp. whales, octopi, lions, birds).

About me: So, I'm fifteen.  I've been living where I am since forever & and I really, really want to travel.   I'm a perfectionist but usually lack the skills to compare.  I'm interested in artifacts, discoveries, and performing arts.  That's why I want to become a anthropologist, archaeologist, geologist, or a background dancer........ or something along those lines.

My favourite colours are bumblebee yellow, coral, peach, salmon pink, peacock blue & green, various shades of brown, and gold.  My life basically consists of dance, books, Harry Potter, music, and crafts.  Things that are popping into my mind just right now are British & Japanese things, military, accessories, vintage, pinup girls, civil war apparel, 1920s flapper, 50s, 60s, 70s, classic, filigree, bold things.  I love fancy things (like, Victorian style clothing, sequins, lace, glass, gold, the Marie Antionette era - which I'm sure there's a proper name for but I'm kinda brain dead right now).  Idk what else to write here.  If you need any other info, PM me! : DD  THANKS!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006 02:58:39 PM by gyouko » THIS ROCKS   Logged
veludo
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006 06:13:18 AM »

wishes are:

1- some craft supplies, glass beads, buttons, ribbons, trims, silver toned findings, felt, fabric scraps (big enough to make something out of them), wool roving, ... everything you have lying around and know you won't use.  thank you bigmouth Smiley

2- stuff from your country, it can be little souvenirs, candy, magazines, typical things, etc.

3- a wallet. something like this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/threegreenapples/113581618/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/threegreenapples/113581619/in/photostream/  or this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=20925.0 or even this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87323.0

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 26 and i am  a graphic designer
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown, yellow and aubergine.
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads, ribbon, and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006 01:26:03 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bracelet_girl
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006 09:18:22 AM »

I'm from the UK  Smiley

My wishes are:
1. a zippered pouch Thanks Jaami!  Grin
2. a sock monkey
3. surprise me  Wink

About me: I'm 17, 18 at the end of this month!. My favourite colours are green, blue, red, orange and purple. I don't like the colours grey or pink unless they are used with other contrasting colours. I like anything stripey or with stars on it. I'm obsessed with anything Japanese. My style is boho/surferish. I love crafting and the main craft I do is Jewelry making although I can knit, sew and crochet a little bit. I've also tried some paper crafts.  Thanks to anyone who chooses me Grin!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006 11:42:03 AM by bracelet_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My DeviantArt page
My Livejournal

I do personal swaps, themed or random. Smiley pm me if you are interested!
TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006 12:15:37 PM »

Hey, I live in NJ in the US!

My 3 odd wishes

1)  A bag I can put my books in.
2)  Supplies to make bags, like fabric for lining, old t-shirts, d-rings, odd closures (I make bags out of old shirts)
3)  Yarn/knitting supplies Thanks, beautifulloser!

I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, so anything with that theme would be awesome.  Colors I DON'T like are pink, orange, yellow, or any pastel colors.  My favorite color is teal, and my fav color combo is teal and a bright purple.  I'm going away to Mansfield University for next year (yay!), which is in the middle of nowhere in Penn.  I like to knit and sew (that's about all I usually do) and I'm also getting into shooting movies and film with my friend from Video Tech class.  Oh yes, and I also love butterflys.

Um... any other questions, please just ask.

Thanks again, all!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006 11:34:34 AM by TheWorldFamous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add Photos to a Frame
How to Personalize the Urban Grunge Template
How to Add a different background
How to Change the Color of a Digital Backdrop
How to Create a Sports Poster
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...