A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
739 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap May CLOSED  (Read 9781 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missamorphosis
"The man who has no imagination has no wings."~ Muhammad Ali

Butterflies, Buttons, & Crochet--ah, life is good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006 08:54:17 PM »

Hello from Kansas!

My three wishes are:
1) A handmade journal and an interesting writing instrument to use.
2) Buttons, buttons, and more buttons! Especially unusual ones. oOo...thanks jenefor!
3) Anything vintage.

Info:
I'm not a teen, nor am I in my 20s (although sometimes I act like I am). I'm younger than 40, but not by much. Smiley I love butterflies & faeries. I'm totally addicted to crochet, although I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, cardmaking, etc etc etc as well. Among the things I collect, as well as butterflies, are buttons, angels, and old crochet patterns/books. I also like The Phantom of the Opera paraphernalia. My favorite colors...hmm, I haven't met a color yet that I didn't like. Well, okay, I take that back, but I guess I'm just not all that picky, as long as it's not loud, tacky colors.  I write poetry, and in the past have written two novels, although I've never been published..perhaps one of these days.... I work at home, and have 3 dogs, one daughter, and one significant other.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006 08:28:03 PM by missamorphosis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shade Tree Crochet (crochet/craft blog)
Stitch-Stirrers - prompts and other fun things for the crocheter
pinkkittypiper
Bead Junkie

Can't cut a straight line to save my life...

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2006 09:24:53 AM »

Bonjour from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!!
My 3 wishes:

1. A panta, panta, panta!!!  I like browns, khaki greens, teal and black - so any one or combo of those colours would be marvy.

2. An amigurumi anything - I can't even knit a scarf so..........

3. A surprise!! I like surprises.

A bit about me.  I am 27, married with lots of pets.  I recently started a new job at a daycare so I am tired, anxious and a wee bit more stressed than usual hahaha.  I like natural colours, am a more curvy craftster.  I love cute things, stickers, Harry Potter and anything scottish or celtic. I like to make jewellery and to sew but I haven't used my sewing machine in awhile *sigh*.  Any other questions feel free to pm me.  PLUS!  I just got this not so wonderful perm (check photos in the "show your hair" topic....)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006 07:06:15 PM by pinkkittypiper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where the wild things are is where I am most at home!
Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!!!
My wists: http://www.wists.com/pinkkittypiper
L

skinned up knees and salty lips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006 04:29:01 PM »

what up...i reside in new jersey, usa

my requsets are...
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!1. a shirt for my man that says....Sex Cells, hes a biologist and hes a dork, haha. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!! Thankyou so much pinkkittypiper!!!!
2. a tote bag with a design of anything like... grafitti, boomboxes, headphones, turntables, skulls...whatever youd like
3.a shirt that says...Freshly tossed. hehe Grin

thankyou in advance if you choose me, and remember i return the favor Wink Ima 23 year old bartender with a hyper 5 year old daughter. All i do is nothing and i love it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006 06:31:49 AM by L » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog. read often. comment more.
<A HREF="http://www.apessimistsview.blogspot.com">

you taste so sweet but i cant eat the same thing everyday...
beautifulloser
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006 05:31:41 PM »

Hi!
I'm from Orange County, California.

Wish #1
Colorful knitted baby hat for my new baby boy, like the beautiful ones in these pictures-
Thank you so much Ezri B, you have made my day, I was jumping up and down this morning!
 Cheesy
http://www.handspunhats.com/green_wool_ski_hat.htm

http://www.handspunhats.com/striped_caps.htm#hat_5

I would be so happy, so would my baby, Atlas little head, if anyone knows how to make one of these beautiful hats!

Wish #2
Cool, funky, colorful clips for my new pink hair.

Wish #3
Day of the Dead/ Mexican folk art shrine. I have seen so many cool shrines on this site, and would love to have one for my kitchen, which is a Mexican folk art theme.

About me- I am a 27 year old mom, with two beautiful sons, age 6 weeks and 7 years. I love color. The only color I don't like is gold. I like kitchy, funky, vintage, crafty stuff. Love mermaids, Swallows, skulls, Mexican folk art, Harry Potter, records, and thrift stores. Ive done several other swaps, but this is my first unconditional, so excited!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006 11:50:27 AM by beautifulloser » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2006 05:37:34 PM »

Hi there. I'm Alison. I'm in Texas. Here are my wishes:

1. Fabric. I love the cool prints at Repro Depot, but I am starting form scratch (just learning to sew), so I need basic stuff for linings and things, too. Thanks, Writer78 Smiley.

2. A knee-length, A-line or wrap skirt in a fun print. I can PM you measurements. I'm flexible in terms of color, print, etc. - I would just really like it to be machine washable (I'm a low-maintenance gal Wink). Here are a few that I like, just to give you some ideas:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=85791.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=8869.0 (the tulips one)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35423.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38913.0 (all of'em)

3. A knit or crochet snood. A black one would be the bomb diggity.

A little about me: I'll be 30 a week from Saturday (ack!). I'm kind of a nerd - I like to read (I'm a high school librarian), watch movies, and troll iTunes for cool new music. I am also freakishly attached to several cult-y TV shows (Veronica Mars, Lost, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, the list goes on...). I love pretty much anything that looks vintage-y, and my favorite colors at the moment are hot pink, black, green, brown, and orange. And I guess that's all you really need to know about me Wink.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006 06:53:36 PM by redheadedali » THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
pinkangel1979
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006 01:27:26 AM »

Hello, I'm in Suffolk in the UK.  My three wishes are...

1) A journal- I currently write/sketch on any bits of paper I find lying around and then lose them!  So I'd love a journal made of any paper that I can write and draw on (so at least some unlined pages).  I like this one lots! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=7733.0

2) Any hair things- scarfs, clips etc.  See my wists for a couple I like.  I have brown curly hair that I can't be bothered to straighten most days so I just tie it up!

3) A DIY complete beginners kit for paper making, bath bombs/soap or even knitting/crocheting.

Thank you so much if you pick me!

I'm 26 years old and live with my boyfriend in the countryside!  I love crafting (obviously), reading, exercising, cooking and watching TV!  I like most colours except anything too dark or neons.  Particuarly have a thing for the combination of brown and pink or brown and light blue.  Big lover of butterflies, fairies and beads.  Take a look at my blog or wists to find out more...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006 04:24:09 AM by pinkangel1979 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006 02:35:51 AM »

My name is Katelyn and I'm in Massachusetts, USA.

1. Stationary. So I have something cool to write notes on for my swap packages and stuff! Thank you pinkangel1979! Cheesy

2. Hair clips/barrettes! Small, medium, big, any! I've started wearing this hairstyle a lot where I take the top half of my hair from my temples and then to the back of my head, clip it and the braid it really loosely. I have reallly long hair, past my bum. So it looks pretty cool I think, I just need some awesome clips/barrettes! 2" is a good size barrette for when I do my hair like that. Matching smaller ones would be cool too, for just when I do the sides of my head. My hair color is red, if that helps any. (pink, black might be cool colors or leopard print)

3. Surprise! Anything you'd think I'd like.

I'm 20. I don't have too much girly stuff and I'm starting to love it so I'm trying to incorporate that into my style lately (but I also love non-girly stuff). I love cats, dogs, rats, hamsters, (animals in general hehe.) hearts, ruffles, polka dots, skulls, leopard print, fish, plaid, checkers, bows, Napoleon Dynamite, furry-ness, lacey-ness, cute anime or cartoon style animals, Japanese or Asian style, video games like rpgs. I really love color combos of ruby's, purples, pinks, oranges.. and color combos of red, black, and leopard. I love all colors especially bold, rich, and bright ones.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006 05:32:31 AM by Minusxl3lindfold » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006 07:53:53 PM »

Hello!  I'm in Texas, and here's my list  Grin.

1.  Handmade soap (I like most scents, except patchouli or anything too musky) and/or a DIY Soap Making Kit

2.  Wool roving in lovely colors for felting.

3.  Oven mitts or potholder things.  Something to keep my hands safe when cooking.

I like blues, greens, and mostly any color associated with the ocean, as I am a true Pisces.  I love the Harry Potter series, the Dark Tower series (or anything Stephen King), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Dorothy Parker, Sylvia Plath, Bret Easton Ellis, Irving Welsh, A Conferacy of Dunces.  For music, I love P.J. Harvey, Elliott Smith, Bikini Kill (and anything Kathleen Hannah, one of my idols) most things from the Kill Rock Stars label, Sleater-Kinney, Black Eyed Peas, Teagan and Sarah, the Ramones, the Runaways, the Go-Gos, Debbie Harry, and most things punk.  I consider my style to be a mix of a lot of things, influenced by punk, rockabilly, current trends, boho, preppy, and really anything that strikes my fancy on a particular day.  I have 9 piercing and 3 tattoos (I will be getting more tattoos), and I love vintage tattoos.  I really love Piscean things.  Also, I love the Jazz Age.  Now I'm rambling on too long, so if you need any more info, please send me a PM.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006 03:06:41 AM by redpopsicles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006 07:56:20 PM »

It's hard keeping all of my lists updated, so if you see anything wrong with the first page where I have everyone's status and what not, then please let me know! (Through PM) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Happychick
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2006 05:47:29 PM »

I'm 14, and in the north east of england!

My wishes

1) Cute stationary/paper/stickers, there's a collective word for it, but...my brain is bearing uncanny likeness to treacle right now Wink preferably no flowers, asian-cuteness is awesome - Thanks ihackett!!

2) A panta to keep my ears warm! The sun hasnt reached the shadowy depths of...uh...durham yet Roll Eyes

3) A letter or card! I'm quite ill atm, and feeling a bit isolated/lonely. You can write tons, or just a card, any post is good post Cheesy

Fankies!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006 09:08:28 AM by Happychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lemon Thyme Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
Country Style Pressure Cooker Green Beans Recipe
Brown Sugar Glazed Sweet Potato Recipe
Pecan Crusted Oven Broiled Chicken Breasts Recipe
Ham/Chicken/Cheese Hoagie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...