A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,238
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap May CLOSED  (Read 10098 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006 03:28:08 PM »

1. A good summer skirt, either knee-length or floor length. I love batik fabrics, but there are lots of other good ones too. I just dont want any cartoon fabric. Here are some examples.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=8166.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=12439.0 (I love the poufy tulle underlayer)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=23362.0 (only not maternity)

2. A fun fabric backpack. I just want a fun funky one for my final semester of school and maybe summer. As long as it has space for a few 9 by 12 sketchbooks and a pocket for tools, thats all I really need.

3. Some long, drapey necklaces.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=22524&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=77&iSubCat=554&iProductID=22524
http://www.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=419&itemID=45696&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

Thanks to whoever picks me! If you want to know anything else, just let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
classycrafter
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006 04:19:05 PM »

Hello!! Im from St. Louis, Missouri and here's my list:

1) Colored Pens

2) Stationary THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Grin

3) A bag or wallet with Elvis on it THANK YOU SO MUCH  Grin

Im 24 years old and more of a girly girl. I have a sophistocated, conservative, elegant taste. I love learning of other cultures and places. My favorite colors are Pink, Red, Blue and Black. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO WHOMEVER PICKS ME!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!  Grin
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006 03:52:18 PM by classycrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

laraebay
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006 10:10:37 PM »

<removed for privacy>
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007 08:53:56 PM by laraebay » THIS ROCKS   Logged
akredhead
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006 11:23:42 PM »

Hi! I'm Chelsea and I'm from Anchorage Alaska!

Wishes:

1> A hobo bag made out of fun, bright fabric for summer.

2> Anything made in the shape of a hedgehog...a crochetted hedgehog, a hedgehog pin cushion...you get the idea.

3> Needle felting kit.

About me: I love jewel tones and bright colors combined with black or brown or white. I love jewelry...artwork...etc. If you have anymore questions...let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006 11:42:20 PM »

Grin i'm in california!

1. whatever you wanna send me. hooray! thanks!
2. a surprise (whatever you wanna send me) yay! thank you!
3. your specialty (whatever you wanna send me)

about me: i'm in such a mood for surprises lately! seems like they're keeping me going in the most stressful semester i've ever had. i love surprises and would love to get anything, really! to find out more about me: http://www.sandrisuperstar.com and my wishlist: http://www.wists.com/lasandri/wishlist
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006 09:44:24 AM by lasandri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006 12:04:13 AM »

Hi. I'm Jana. I'm in California ( well, in England but will be back in California in less than 2 weeks ).

To anyone who chooses to craft for me, thanks so much in advance.

My wishes

1. Anything from my Wists list http://www.wists.com/simplyfussfree. A birthday surprise maybe as I'm a Mayfly ( May 23rd ).

2. 7x7 knit squares or granny squares. I want to start making a patchwork quilt ( my boyfriend has one and I'm so jealous of it ), but with the squares crafted by different crafty kids. I want it to be in browns, greens, and pinks. No neon please.

3. A DIY bookbinding kit or mixed paper journal.

About me: I'm from Los Angeles but have been living in England for a few months. I'm I've been living with my lovely boyfriend. My name is Jana, I'm 25 years old ( 26 on May 23rd  Shocked  ). I like green ( foresty/avacado-y ), browns, and light pink when combined with those colors. I'm obsessed with travelling and with Romania, Russia, and Poland. I like Victorian looking things, forest themed things, Hansel and Gretal, things with trees on it, bikes, nesting dolls. I don't like: metallics, fun fur, and when people clap at the end of movies.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006 03:14:11 AM by simplyfussfree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

serialdeviant
Like personal swaps? Me too.

This was completely unintentional

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006 03:41:53 AM »

I'm in Xiamen, China!  Grin

I'm 30, ethnic Chinese, away from my home in Singapore. The boyfriend and I might move to the UK (in very cold Scotland) at some point soon. Or we might move to Singapore. We're decisive that way. I'm what I suppose you would call a vain tomboy, I'm definitely feminine but not girly. I spend far too much time on my computer and it has thus been dying a slow death these last five years with all my fiddling. I'm a writer and editor.

My three wishes:

1. Anything from my wishlist. Wahoo! Thanks, sarah-!!

2. Small beads or interesting buttons for embellishing or closures.

3. I got a beautiful bag from FilledeJoy and a gorgeous cuff from poppysmum in other swaps, and I'd love more of either.

Thanks very much to anyone who picks me!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006 03:58:34 AM by serialdeviant » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kneat

i like to dance with no pants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006 04:50:36 AM »

I'm from Kansas City, MO, USA

1) anything that has to do with yoga. i love yoga.

2) transfer paper for embroidery patterns

3) a how to kit on how to knit in the round. double pointed needles baffle me.

i like nature. i like all sorts of colors. my favorite things are knitting, food, crafting, treehouses and birds.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bury your head
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006 05:18:18 AM »

im from pennsylvania, pa.

1. a surprise for my boyfriend.  he has been putting up with my endless crafty questions (does this look like a...?) and craft shopping sprees.  and a michaels is going in across the street so this will cushion him for that too!  anyway, he likes sushi, computers, tea.  PM  me for more ideas. thank you simplyfussfree!  i think i am more excited about this than anything i've waited on for myself!!!   Grin

2.  beads!  anything but seed beads and pony beads. 

3.  a tote like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=85055.msg802667#msg802667
colors and ideas for designs can be found in my swap info at www.devakneecaps.com.  it doesnt have to include a zipper, but some sort of closure would be cool.

thank you, thank you, thank you!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006 05:37:42 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006 05:29:15 AM »

I'm in Florida, USA.

I'd love:

1. A pretty bracelet. I realized the other day I have plenty of necklaces, but not enough bracelets. I prefer link or beaded types to bangles - bangles don't work well when I'm on the computer all day at work. I'm not picky with colors or styles, so anything you can make I'm sure it will be fine!

2. Anything with a fun "tiki" or tropical theme to it that I can decorate my office space with. I love palm trees, hibiscus, flamingos, shells, the beach, hula girls, etc etc. I work around too many men (cough cough) and I'm desperate to "pretty" up my area (they can keep their silly posters of Lindsay Lohan and smelly 'boy things' to themselves).

3. "Stitch N Bitch Crochet" or something like it. I'm always on the hunt for a new crochet challenge! I received lots of yarn in last month's swap, so I'm ready to go!

I'm in my 30s; and I love cats, 1940s pinup art, the BBC, gardening, sushi, film noir and baseball! Thank you for anything you send, I'm sure I'll love it!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006 04:32:04 AM by lucy van pelt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Budget Friendly Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Join the Club Sandwich Recipe
Egg in the Nest Breakfast Recipe
Quick Lunch BLT Sandwich Recipe
Cheese and Onion Stuffed Hamburgers Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...