A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
688 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Arkansas  (Read 22459 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

macreede
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2009 12:37:11 PM »

Hi, newbie.  Welcome to the group. 

Teresa
Paragould, AR
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlueLotus
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2009 10:33:04 AM »

Formerly living in Jacksonville (LRAFB), now living in Florida (Jacksonvile - hah!)
But I'm moving back to Little Rock in the next month or two. Over near Cantrell/i-430ish.
I knit, sew, embroider and all sorts of other crap.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eveamlizya
Lollipop Assassin

Art isn't a hobby...it's a way of LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2009 09:21:08 PM »

I'm a lonely crafter...living in Ward, which is between Cabot and Beebe.  I sew and a little crochet...  I have near no friends and none of those I do have craft...ah but all these depressing woes seem odd...
I do have a puppy that keeps me company...and a fiance who's working most of the time...

sorry for the wording...just got home from a shakespeare play at college...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mindboggld
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2009 02:00:52 PM »

Hey everyone!  I'm in Springdale Cheesy - I didn't even know that there were City Guides until today.  Glad I stopped by! Smiley

Kandra
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilautumn
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2009 09:20:53 AM »

Hi everyone!  I'm from Fort Smith and I am an avid knitter and crocheter!  I also just invested in a sewing machine, so i'm hoping to add sewing to my growing list of crafty talents  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EMERSON.
simplysweet72740
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2009 09:13:37 AM »

Hey I'm in Fayetteville...well Huntsville, but so close to Fayetteville. I would love to get together with other crafters. I have been trying to start a craft club in my town, but I've only got interest from a couple people. Let me know if anyone is interested!! Thanks Brandi
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Idyll Hands
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2009 07:52:05 AM »

I'd be up for some NWArkansas craft clubbing.  I'm in the Fayetteville area.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Peggy Pennie
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2009 12:21:26 PM »

I will be coming to Arkansas (near Camden) from July to September.  I've just added knitting this past month to cross stitch, sewing, Redwork and crochet to my "to do list". 

I'm from southern California but looking for any shops or get-togethers to keep entertained while in Arkansas.

I'm pretty familiar with the your beautiful state, so getting around won't be too huge from a problem.

All suggestions totally welcomed!!!

Peggy Pennie
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Peppermom
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2009 12:32:05 PM »

Peggy Where near camden? I am 20 min from Camden.  You will need all the help you can get to be entertained. We do need a crafty get together.   
Peppermint
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Peggy Pennie
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2009 12:59:07 PM »

Get out of here!!!! 

I'll be 1/2 between Chidester and Camden on 24!!!

I'm pretty familiar with driving around to Magnolia, Hot Springs, El Dorado, Hope and even ventured out to Pine Bluff, Texarkansas, Arkadelphia and Little Rock.

My husband likes to golf so I usually try to tie it into a day for ME!  I've found a pretty good Cross Stitch shop near El Dorado and several of the Hobby Lobbies since we don't have them in California.

I've only been knitting about 1 month with a few shops here in Southern California.

We'll be there until the 14th of July.  Heading up to Minneapolis and Wisconsin Dells for 2 weeks (family visits) and then back down to Arkansas.  I think family visits are also planned for Austin and Dallas.

I know it sounds like I'll be bouncing around quite a bit but the majority of my days will be on 24!!!

I think this trip will be #6 so I pretty familiar with what items go in the suitcase before clothes.

Let me know what's your schedule like and maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee.....probably a iced one!!!!

Thanks for making my day!!!!

Peggy Pennie

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fry Your Paratha
Presenting the Paratha
Roasting and Presenting the Paratha
How to Make Parathas
Preparing Dough for Parathas
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...