A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COLOUR CRAFTALONG  (Read 54411 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Anotheer
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2006 07:03:05 AM »

Stephen Weaver: Wow it's really lovely, and very artistic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elby

I'm feeling inspired

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2006 09:49:29 AM »

Shocked I just love this craftalong!!!  It's so fun to see what everyone comes up with! Shocked
GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indieanajess
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2006 08:27:51 AM »

Okay, this is a late posting, but I promise that it was done before the end of May! My friend forgot to send me the picture. I need a digital camera...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
lazeedayzee
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2006 08:54:02 AM »

Oh wow! Stephen Weaver - Such a beautiful ice-cream pillow! I have no idea how you made that, it looks like quilting, weaving, embroidery all together. So pretty.

Indieannajess - beautiful scarf! It looks so shiny and soft!

And an update on my June project - I am half done with my t-shirt. I already did all the cutting and sewing, but now I want to dye it pink (it's off-white) and stencil something fabulous on it. I want to be all done by Thursday, so I can take it with me on a trip, so I'll do my very very best to post by the weekend.

Yay! This is an awesome motivator! All my crafts lately have been for other people, and this is forcing me to make one for myself! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anotheer
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2006 10:41:13 AM »

indieanajess: It's okay this one time to post 6 days to late, but make sure to maintain the time in this month.
Cute scarf btw. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

charliebrown

Babies are for lickin'

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2006 11:01:21 AM »

Stephen Weaver - When you were talking about your pillow, I couldn't figure out how you were going to make it. What creativity you have!! The pillow turned out very cute.

indieanajess - Nice scarf - I wish I could knit or crochet, maybe someday I will learn.

Here is my pink craft:

I had made some black embroidered ties for graduation gifts last month, and my son's girlfriend saw them and thought they were great and since she actually wears ties, I thought these might be good for her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indieanajess
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2006 12:33:56 PM »

indieanajess: It's okay this one time to post 6 days to late, but make sure to maintain the time in this month.
Cute scarf btw. Smiley

Will do! Sorry!

And thanks for the compliments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2006 03:36:10 PM »

charliebrown, very cool ties! I know she'll like them! I like the heart one especially, but the embroidery on the other tie is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
Stephen Weaver
Textile boffin

Crusader for a day.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2006 03:56:38 PM »

Thanks for the compliments guys and gals.  The one that cracked me up was lazydayzee:

"I have no idea how you made that, it looks like quilting, weaving, embroidery all together."

No idea, huh?  That's EXACTLY how I made it!  The ice-cream globs are 1" strips of fabric ironed onto adhesive backing and then machine embroidered over the joins, the cones were 3/4" strips woven together, ironed the same and then cut out and zigzagged to secure them.  Then I just put it all together like patchwork - now off you go, use those ideas to make something even better!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Enthusiastic worker in almost all textile media, currently heavily involved in theatrical costumes.  Also love papier-mach and mosaic work and gardening.  Happy to meet new people too. 
I DO STASH SWAPS - SEND ME YOUR EXCESS OR UNWANTED MATERIALS AND I WILL SEND MINE!
lazeedayzee
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2006 04:19:16 PM »

Thanks for the compliments guys and gals.  The one that cracked me up was lazydayzee:

"I have no idea how you made that, it looks like quilting, weaving, embroidery all together."

No idea, huh?  That's EXACTLY how I made it!  The ice-cream globs are 1" strips of fabric ironed onto adhesive backing and then machine embroidered over the joins, the cones were 3/4" strips woven together, ironed the same and then cut out and zigzagged to secure them.  Then I just put it all together like patchwork - now off you go, use those ideas to make something even better!   Cheesy

LMAO!!!  Cheesy Too funny! I was staring at it, and staring at it, and kept thinking that it must be some type of craft that I'd never heard of with a fancy french name. Does it have a name? You're way creative! I will definitely file this away and break it out at some unsuspected crafty moment in the future.

I'm still giggling. I'm such a good guesser.... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Coral Cocktail Frocks Trend in Film Party at Cannes Day Two
C&T By Costello Tagliapietra
Pastel Gowns Take the Lead at Cannes Film Festival Day One
C&T Costello Tagliapietra Capsule Collection
Trends from the 2012 MET Gala Red Carpet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...