A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COLOUR CRAFTALONG  (Read 53674 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Anotheer
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2006 10:22:18 AM »

I have thought of making a pink toilet-bag with some pink shades. I not 100% sure yet..

Hi, I just joined craftster today, too! I made myself a green purse in May, will post tomorrow as it is 10pm here? Or would you rather I just started in June with pink?

May I add, RonnieCat, that there are all sorts of shades of "pink" from purple-ly shades to red ones?

I'll check the posts tomorrow to see where I stand in this craft-along. This is going to be fun, because it will challenge me to use colors I'm not so fond of, as well!

Hi, welcome to Crafster to you too!
Everything in the pink colour scale are okay. You can mix it with a few other colours, but the theme colour is the colour of the month.
I have made a new rule to this craftalong. You can post your pictures latest a week after the month. Deadline is seven days after the month.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indieanajess
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2006 11:44:09 AM »

Yikes! I'm waiting for my friend to email me the picture of my scarf... Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
uluru
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2006 03:55:52 AM »

Yay! Finally got some crafting done!!!
erm...now all I need to do is find out how to do pics. Back in a mo!

OK..ere we go

MAY

JUNE

(this bracelet is actually far more pink in real life..grr...crappy camera!...and whats with my skin!)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 02:25:20 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2006 05:22:28 AM »

uluru -- Do you have a micro setting on your camera?  If you do it will probably look like a flower.  If you take pictures of small items using the micro setting they come out SO much clearer!

It took me several months (and craftster posts) to figure that one out so I figure share the knowledge!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jackmo
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2006 05:29:49 AM »

Wow, now I need to think of something to do with all those pink beads I have
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The advice write only what you know increases the likelihood that you will know the same things forever.
Gildedlilly
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2006 04:19:59 PM »

Heey, I think I have some random pink beads lying around here somewhere...

But I have a plan! I do, I do, I do. KITTY HAT!!

And, on a random note- PinkyK! You're a Mame fan? Awesome. I get to go see the play live at the kennedy center on the 21st! Wheee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkyK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2006 06:00:09 PM »

And, on a random note- PinkyK! You're a Mame fan? Awesome. I get to go see the play live at the kennedy center on the 21st! Wheee!

I'm a total fan!  seeing it performed live at theKennedy Center would rock! I'm so jealous!  Actually, it seems I become more and more like her every day!  Eccentric by boring people's standards, wearing fabulous outfits (heheheheheh most recently made of pot holders), and doing as I please! It is my dream to host my own political talk show like the McLaughlin Group but be totally fabulous in a flamboyant Aunty Mame kind of way.....  "No you're wrong, darling!"  My brother and sister in law just got me two lobby cards from the movie.  My sister is going to frame them for me. I can't wait to hang them in my house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kalona
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2006 06:45:58 PM »

Uluru, wish we could see your jewelry better, but what we can see looks pretty. 

Sewknitter, cute purse!  I like the green with polka dots, and the braided handle with flower looks great. 

I made a pair of pink asymmetrical earrings for June using some beads I had in my stash.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2006 06:49:29 PM »

Lovely idea for using mismatched beads--tying them in with color!!

I am new to making jewelry so appreciate the ideas!  Nice job kalona!!

I might have to work on a pink item (not a fav color, but, I have a special friend who loves it!)  Lovely items in this group!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Joler79
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2006 12:55:13 AM »

uluru what I can tell from the pics looks amazing - would love a better look at your june one though!
sewknitter - I love that bag - is the handle just plaited or did you use a backing to it?
kalona - the earings are amazing - I love the asymmetricalyness

I normally like pink but all the inspiration had left me - but I remembered I got a new pink top to wear to a party this weekend so Im thinking earings will be needed to be made to go with it.
But oh no I might have to go shopping for crafty supplies - Damn you colour craft-a-long!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah! Aussie crafting mumma!
I <3 personal swaps ( and I promise add Tim Tams!)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Easy Ombre Manicure You Can Do at Home
Cat Ear Headband For Halloween - Do It, Gurl
Three Liquid Eyeliner Looks: Subtle, Everyday, and Night Out
Shaving Myths You Need to Stop Believing
Lose 5 Pounds in 5 Seconds With Sexy Contoured Cheekbones!
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...