A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 301,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COLOUR CRAFTALONG  (Read 58513 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Stephen Weaver
Textile boffin

Crusader for a day.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2006 09:32:55 AM »

Much too late for me to make a green thing for the last day of May - only joined Craftster today - so perhaps I should start the pink creation for June already?  Only trouble is that although I have loads of pink fabrics, papers, paint etc, I have no idea what to make - never usually work in this colour, because it doesn't "speak" to me - any ideas?  And I can't draw, so let's stick to textile things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Enthusiastic worker in almost all textile media, currently heavily involved in theatrical costumes.  Also love papier-mach and mosaic work and gardening.  Happy to meet new people too. 
I DO STASH SWAPS - SEND ME YOUR EXCESS OR UNWANTED MATERIALS AND I WILL SEND MINE!
Anotheer
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2006 10:00:37 AM »

Anotheer - really cute!
Thank you Smiley

Much too late for me to make a green thing for the last day of May - only joined Craftster today - so perhaps I should start the pink creation for June already?  Only trouble is that although I have loads of pink fabrics, papers, paint etc, I have no idea what to make - never usually work in this colour, because it doesn't "speak" to me - any ideas?  And I can't draw, so let's stick to textile things!
Hello Stephen, welcome to Craftster!
We have to keep the deadline which is the last day in the month, so if you can't make it until tomorrow, you have to go to the pink theme.
What about making some pillows in diffriends pink shades and fabrics?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lazeedayzee
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2006 11:10:41 AM »

Oh! I wish I could knit/crochet!! The bookworm is SO CUTE!

Pink ideas: I'm probably going to make a tote/messenger bag - I'm kind of obsessed right now. But I have so many magazine pictures I've cut out, I should probably make some magnets, or maybe decoupage a show box or something.

But other ideas - maybe hotpads? Or I was once given these really cute square fabric coasters, they're like little mini napkins. Really thick, and perfect for catching stray drink drips. Pillows is a really great idea too. I'm starting to fill up my christmas present pile. This craft-a-long rocks. Smiley

You know what would be really awesome? To do one of those shoe recons I've been seeing all over craftster- I'm so impressed. Pink ballet flats would completely rock. It's just kind of intimidating to cut up shoes... Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2006 11:16:55 AM »

I don't believe I'm going to be able to quite finish my Care Bear before tomorrow (getting my wisdom teeth removed is a lot more painful than I expected), but would it be alright if I posted it a day or two late?

I'm so proud of it & would really like to still show it off.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
indieanajess
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2006 12:22:59 PM »

Mine's finished, but no camera! Maybe I can sneak it into work and check the digital out for a few minutes.....it's nothing special. Just a scarf. Perfect for summer!  Roll Eyes   Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006 12:25:20 PM by indieanajess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
zenos241
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2006 01:38:06 PM »

Here is my craft. Acutally this is my the first one I ever posted.

I had wanted to make a change purse, and probably will, maybe in the new color though for June. Instead I did a cutting and pasting craft to decorate a box that I can use for my makeup and stuff my cats keep knocking off my dresser and losing Smiley

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 02:25:05 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
black_buffalo
Crafty Climatologist!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2006 03:19:34 PM »

I love the pictures on the box!  It looks so nice the way some of the things really pop out (like the dog!)  Great craft!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
charliebrown

Babies are for lickin'

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2006 03:50:28 PM »

Everyone's items look so good. I love the variety this post provides. It gives me some ideas to think about for June.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2006 03:52:27 PM »

Pink ideas???

I'm in the process of helping my sister-in-law make pink flamingo themed birthday invitations for my niece's first birthday party.  I don't typically do paper crafts but for that little cutie pie I'll make an exception!

I have a tote bag I use to carry around all of my embroidery stuff that I have been meaning to embroider a pink flamingo on for months! I think that might be my pink craft.  The pattern is already on it and everything.

I have a placemat purse (using this tutorial http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=94934.0) about 1/3rd completed. It is straw colored with pink rafia flowers on it. That might be my pink item. Bu it isn't very pink....it just has pink flowers. 

But those are my ideas for pink so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anotheer
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2006 05:12:38 AM »

I don't believe I'm going to be able to quite finish my Care Bear before tomorrow (getting my wisdom teeth removed is a lot more painful than I expected), but would it be alright if I posted it a day or two late?

I'm so proud of it & would really like to still show it off.  Smiley
3 or 4 days too late is okay, as long it isn't a week or more.. I'm looking forward to see it Smiley

zenos241: Very cute box!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Silk Painting
How to Learn Fabric Painting Techniques
How to Apply Fabric Painting Stencils
How to Paint Designs On A Piggy Bank
How to Create a Painted Mug
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...