A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gallery of booty from the Sweat Shoppe swap AKA... sampler swap (round 1 ;) )  (Read 20311 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Writer78
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2006 02:54:00 PM »

I got home from my trip, and my verycrafty bracelet was waiting.

thank you!!  It fits great, and it's so colorful and noisy!  I'm thinking of adding an extender and trying it out as a summer anklet.  I'll be noisy with every step I take!   Tongue

I have now received all I was waiting for in this swap.  Thanks all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2006 03:00:41 PM »

(happy yip) My package from verycrafty was in the box today.

black panta (which will be nice when it gets cold again.  I don't have bangs to speak of, but it's the perfect length to keep my little ears warm come winter)

green album... now I have to find something to put *in* it...

and blue bracelet.. she gave me the cutest little lampworked fishie, I may move him to a chain for a necklace.  he's just to cute.  Of course several of the pretties on the bracelet had me going 'that would be a good pendant... (ducks head) lots of pretties.

Thank you!

on to other news could InkKitten and Mub give me a PM?  Javastain got me your addresses but I wanted to know if you had color preferences before I box up make up loots, things are about half finished and looking good to go out Friday.

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
verycrafty
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2006 03:11:19 PM »

he he, I am so glad everyone likes my booty! You know, it is usually guys that are after my booty but it is nice to have you girls happy over it! Grin

Writer, The green fishy bead glows in the dark! I can see it in the pic Smiley Thanks so much for taking pictures too. I didn't take any while they were here Smiley

I am so glad you like my bead choices mika! I am a bit ADD so I only like (and buy) colorful ones :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2006 03:23:07 PM »

verycrafty - i wore my bracelet today (of course) and coordinated my whole outfit around it!  one of my kindergarteners complimented me on it.  he wanted to know who made it (how to you explain swapping to a five year old?  hah) and i told him a friend did.  and he asked who (yeah, endless curiosity) and i said...ohhh just a verycrafty friend.  haha!

i also spent a lot of downtime (yeah, i do have some believe it or not) at work trying to decide which bead was my favorite and discussing them with a co-worker.  i told her i got the bracelet in a swap and she said she wasn't surprised because everything new i have is from a swap!  hahaha.  i love craftster!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

verycrafty
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2006 03:26:34 PM »

you got the red one right? I like the end bead on that one. it is so pretty!

and the square one!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006 03:28:47 PM by verycrafty » THIS ROCKS   Logged
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2006 03:29:36 PM »

yes those are two that i love!  the square is my favorite...for now!
i also love the leaf one and the flat disk like one.  where do you get your beads?  i am semi-obsessed with glass beads.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006 03:31:46 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

verycrafty
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2006 03:37:25 PM »

The square one came in a pack from hancocks. It was sort of like a prestrung necklace type thing, you know? I don't remeber exactly what it was but it came on like pink cardboard or something. The rest I got from the beading section at hancocks or micheals. The fishes I actually got from walmart.

I love glass beads too. At one time I had a whole bow of just beads but I started swaping them away cause I didn't think the stuff I made from them was that great.  I love making those bracelets though. They are fun! And I like thae fact that I can't make two of the same one
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Writer78
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2006 09:14:47 AM »

I converted my noise bracelet into an anklet.  I love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2006 09:12:15 PM »

WOW~ that is awesome! I loved that bracelet anyeay, and now... SWEET!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
green monk
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2006 11:17:42 AM »

i have to say, i am loving the items i recieved in this swap!! ive already sent out two of my cards from heart-on, a mothers day one and one that said 'you rule' with a ruler inside  Cheesy  i used it as a graduation card for my bfs sister and she thought it was funny Tongue i want to send the 'butterflys in my stomach' card to him (bf) but i think 2 weeks might be too soon to start wishing i could see him again  Undecided   Roll Eyes   Wink  but later this summer!!  and the goldfish tattoo flash, well, it got moved ot my kitchen caus i spend more time there and its so cute i just love it! i talk to it, like everything else Tongue  and i want to photograph my guinea pigs wearing the bracelet from mub... i think it would be kind of cute! and the pad was SOOOO comfortable!! ive been completely convinced and im making a bunch this summer Tongue
the lollys, oh my Tongue devoured! a friend and i took them to see over the hedge and they didnt even make it to the title!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WILL BE IN THE WOODS FROM AUGUST TO NOVEMBER... GOOD-BYE COMPUTER!!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Fixes For A Bad Hair Day
Best Habits for Healthy Hair
Avoid Frizzy Hair on the Beach
The Trend: Beachy Waves
JWoww Sniptease Thursdays: Hair Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...