A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gallery of booty from the Sweat Shoppe swap AKA... sampler swap (round 1 ;) )  (Read 20264 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princessblueberry
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2006 03:42:37 PM »

Thanks for all the sympathy and encouragement  Cheesy 

If you did not get one of Licalee's relax packs. . .you've got to try her tea bag trick  Grin . . .that sounds bad but really it is not, just keep reading  Wink. . .I'd had some peppermint tea the day before and saved the 2 tea bags in the refrigorater. . .got a bubble bath ready. . .pulled out my igea facial glow microderm ebrasion device for a face mesage (http://secure.igia.com/prodetail.cfm?ID=AT7225P they are $18 something plus shipping online or if you want me to pick one up at liquidation world they are $3 plus shipping...I'd be happy to see if they have more  Cheesy)  gave myself a facial message then hopped into the tub, put the tea bags on my eyes and promply fell asleep I was so relaxed!  And this is a girl who rarely spends 15 min on a bath. . .letalone sleep for 45 min till the water got cold  Cool

I'd have shrunk the picture but I wanted you to see it in all it's glory, well as much as I could show you, it does not photograph well so I had to scan it but the whole frame did not fit, imagine gold bead looking edge on the outside as well. . .and yes it is a gold leafed frame  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
americandemockracy

Misanthropic, you got it.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2006 05:15:12 PM »

I've received three of my packages...

First, a lovely stuffed bird from Mikawaya. It, like almost every small stuffie that I've ever received, is serving a term as a...

PIN CUSHION! AH!

Secondly, a great knitted washcloth...

And third, a great set of cards (one who has already gone to my pseudo mother for mother's day...

And earrings!

Thank you so much! I love everything!

I'm glad everyone is liking their pads. Just a question- if I sewed your envelope, how did it hold up in the post? Did it rip/tear/not meet to your liking? Please let me know what you think!

~Katie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://javastain.etsy.com is now open!

Come check us out for period goodness!
mub
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2006 06:24:54 PM »

I got my pad!  It looks like it will be perfect for my nighttime wear =)  I love the paisley pattern on the fabric too, americandemokracy did good!  Thank you so much. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mubeimmik.livejourn al.com

http://monkeycat.etsy.com
licalee
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2006 07:13:25 PM »

If you did not get one of Licalee's relax packs. . .you've got to try her tea bag trick  Grin . . .that sounds bad but really it is not, just keep reading  Wink. . .I'd had some peppermint tea the day before and saved the 2 tea bags in the refrigorater. . .got a bubble bath ready. . .pulled out my igea facial glow microderm ebrasion device for a face mesage (http://secure.igia.com/prodetail.cfm?ID=AT7225P they are $18 something plus shipping online or if you want me to pick one up at liquidation world they are $3 plus shipping...I'd be happy to see if they have more  Cheesy)  gave myself a facial message then hopped into the tub, put the tea bags on my eyes and promply fell asleep I was so relaxed!  And this is a girl who rarely spends 15 min on a bath. . .letalone sleep for 45 min till the water got cold

I'm so glad you tried that! And I've fallen asleep in the tub before, it's so relaxing... and wrinkly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
InkKitten
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2006 07:17:44 PM »

princessBB, that frame looks great!! and that blue  matting is awesome! =) glad it got put to good use Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Think you can handle it?
http://Http://www.luckyeddie.net
yea, i didn't think so . . .
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2006 01:39:32 PM »

Has anyone seen their confetti braceltes yet? They were claimed to have shipped on Friday May 5th, but so far none of them have been received...

Pink_seatbelts, please PM me. I need to see your receipt so we can straighten this out! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2006 01:43:25 PM »

the mail guy hasn't been by yet (we always get our mail late in the day here) if it isn't there tonight or even tomorrow I'll yip.  If others have gotten theirs though it may just be things being slow because of everyone sending stuff to their mums on Mothers day.

My mom and Mother in law have boxes for when we see them next... they say it's more fun that way.

Interview went okay, but they had more people to talk to yet, so I'm going to take my icky medicine and crawl back under the quilt for a few more hours.

sinusitis = slugs waltzing in your head... at least it feels that way...

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
green monk
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2006 01:49:31 PM »

haha, slugs waltzing in your head. i felt that way for two weeks a few weeks ago, i hope you feel better soon! it is lousy.  stay off the computer!!!! the screen often hurts your head making it stress more! you should lie in bed and sleep and sit in the garden, i hope you feel better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WILL BE IN THE WOODS FROM AUGUST TO NOVEMBER... GOOD-BYE COMPUTER!!!
Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2006 03:19:33 PM »

I'm sleeping a lot, and the little bits I'm up are more doing laundry than computer time.

I *love* flat screens.  Lance got me one this week and it doesn't give me eyestrain like my old monitor did.

But after I eat I'll be crawling back under the quilt with kitty, she *likes* having humans sleep all day with her..

Mieka

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
InkKitten
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2006 06:09:41 PM »

i haven't gotten my bracelet yet   Cry   my wrist feels so naked.    well . .  i have a GREAT crochet bracelet  . . but it's getting lonely all by itself.

btw mub: The bracelet rocks. i LOVE how it ACTUALLY fits!!! . . i have such a tiny little wrist. heh . . i dont suppose you have black wire with pink beads do ya? i'll be a paying customer this time Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Think you can handle it?
http://Http://www.luckyeddie.net
yea, i didn't think so . . .
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Soften Skin with Surface Blur in Photoshop
How to Soften Skin in Lightroom
Adjustment Brush in Lightroom
Exposure Blending Panoramic Photography
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 User Interface Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...