A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
368 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gallery of booty from the Sweat Shoppe swap AKA... sampler swap (round 1 ;) )  (Read 21612 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

heart-on

What are you doing you cheeky monkey!!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2006 09:50:47 PM »

I am such a very lucky girl I have now received my pouch from Mieka it is very cute I just have to find the right belt to wear it with now. I also received my oh so cute crocheted washcloth from Penguino. I also received my tattoo flash from Inkitten it is amazing as soon as my camera is working it will definately be my display pick. I can't wait from round 2 I love swapping!!! Now I can't wait to receive my relaxation pack from Licalee I definately need a little relaxation right now. Thanks ladies everything is wonderful!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

licalee
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2006 10:04:45 PM »

So sorry that your package isn't there yet. I had to send it differently since it was int'l.  It may get held up in customs, as the contents are pretty suspicious - all powdered stuff and whatnot. My last package was to Canada and even though I sent express it took well over a week to get there. I spent extra money on everyones package in this swap to get it there as fast as possible, including yours. Soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
verycrafty
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2006 11:16:40 PM »

More booty from the swap!

Here is my collection of booty I ot earlier this week! It is the relaxation pack from liacee (i really need that right now) and thank you so so much for the extra bit of blue fabric!! It is so prettty! I am definately going to add this to my quilt Smiley  Cinnamon lollipops from princess blue berry ( i love these too! I am so sorry it made you sick though. If you still haven't gotten rid of the flavoring, you can send it my way. I will make good use of it Tongue), a hemp wahcloth from javastain! And last but definatly not least my TATToO FLASH!!!!

blurry closeup of mytatton flash. Yes it is a geisha (which I love) and guess what? It is an angel too! An angel geisha! Tongue Ha I love it so much! I am going to have to find a cool frame for it some where! Hertrigger, I love your skull too! It is so cute. What do you think you are going to do with it?

PS I am so so sorry that I ahven't sent out yet. I am horrible but I have been really really stressed. It has just been thing after another that I have had to do over the past 2 weeks. @ big important test plus prom and it has just not been pretty. Not to mention that I had to basically do my friend (qwizzybaby up here actually) project from him. He has to turn it in tomorrow and he wanted me to help him and he had NOTHING> What the hells up with that? But it only decides whether he is going to pass or not so i guess it is no biggie. He owes me a trip to micheals for helping me though Tongue To finish I just have to put a few finishing touches on the scrapbooks and then I will be ready to send out.

I have also recieved from mub and devilninny1 I love those too but I haven't haa a chance to take a pic yet. Also has any one heard from pinkseatbelts? I need her address. Can someone send it to me? Only one mo peice of booty to collect!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006 11:25:44 PM by verycrafty » THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2006 11:25:21 PM »

verycrafty - I'm glad you knew what the fabric was for! Please relax, it's important, trust me - I ended up at the doctor's today, and I hate having to go to the doctor!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mikaiyawa

Some things must be believed to be seen. -Einstien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2006 05:54:52 AM »

I'm glad you got your goodies in a timely manner Heart on. (your package was the only one I was worried about getting there)

I'm only waiting on goodies from Pinkseatbelts and Very Crafty  (and we have a new post guy, he's *convinced* I'm some sort of a craft nut without me saying anything.  apparently his grandma is always sending and receiving small squashy packages too.)

I wish I had a camera....

Mieka
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. - Will Durant
InkKitten
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2006 07:36:52 PM »

once everyone has recieved my packages, i'll post a good clear shot of all of them  . . and i'm going to wait until i get all my packages to post a picture of that . . it'll probably all be in the same post Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Think you can handle it?
http://Http://www.luckyeddie.net
yea, i didn't think so . . .
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2006 07:45:16 PM »

once everyone has recieved my packages, i'll post a good clear shot of all of them  . . and i'm going to wait until i get all my packages to post a picture of that . . it'll probably all be in the same post Wink
Ya, I'm waiting too.. it is killing me, I can hardly keep my hands off all the goodies! And keep them away from my 3 YO, her b-day is Sunday and she has a couple of out of town family members that have sent cards or boxes and she keeps thinking the swap packages are for her... then when there's a little coin purse, or lolly's, she is SURE they are for her!!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2006 08:00:44 PM »

I received my cloth pad from americakdemockracy today! Yay! I LOVE IT! It came with a cute felt travel pouch and I am so stoked to try it out! I don't even think I am going to put the velcro on, I think I like it as is! Thanks American~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2006 05:22:10 AM »

yeah i am waiting for two more items, then i will post pictures!  i cant wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

green monk
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2006 08:11:28 PM »

I got my last item on wedesday Cheesy a cloth pad from AMERICANDEMOCKRACY. 

hahaha, usually when i get mail i jump about getting it open right away caus i LOVE mail! but i knew what it was and i knew my boyfriend didnt want to see it Tongue hes such a baby sometimes! so i was like, oh, thats nice Wink and he was all suspicious at me and opened it! (i knew he had a curiosity bone!!) well, he opens it up, pulls it out of the pouch and goes 'is this a femenine thing?' i shake my head and he goes 'EW!  brittany!' so then we had to have a little talk about not being fake environmentalists and all that Tongue sigh.

anyhow! i cannot wait to try it out! its a bummer that its one of those things you DO have to wait for Tongue oh well! its feels and looks great! thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WILL BE IN THE WOODS FROM AUGUST TO NOVEMBER... GOOD-BYE COMPUTER!!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Are Some Beauty Products Really Toxic?
DIY Beauty Elixirs for Better Skin
Back to High School Makeup Tutorial
Clinique Lash Building Primer Product Review
Eyelash Serum Product Review: Li Lash Eyelash Serum
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...