A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
741 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gallery of booty from the Sweat Shoppe swap AKA... sampler swap (round 1 ;) )  (Read 20369 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2006 02:12:35 PM »

ive received from penguino, the mail is about to come so well see if there are any goodies in there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
green monk
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2006 02:22:02 PM »

ooo!!! i recieved and i am so happy!  i got three packages in the mail today and i didnt even make it back down my driveway before they were all ripped open Tongue so now ive gotten!!!

one LOVELY bracelet from mub! its copper wire, so its not yellow, but orange! and has orange beads! which im so happy about because my skin is yellow so orange works much better Wink the clasp had broken, but luckly i have one! so ill fix that when i get home again Cheesy

two FISH watercolors! well, actually, its one fish Tongue but when i set it on the wall in my bathroom (its future home) it reflects in the mirror, so i can see two fish Cheesy and now i know wehre to go if i ever want a tattoo... although, CA is a bit far from ME Tongue

three LOLLY FLAVORS!!! red, white and purple! i tried the purple one, woah was that grapey! im going to send the other purple one ot my dad because he loves grape candy and will surely appreciate its incredible grapy ness.  im not sure what the other flavors are caus i also got he cinnamon oil, it was too strong for princessblueberry to use again!

6 cards from heart-on! i got an extra mothers day card... trying to convince my bf to give his mom one. Tongue  if he wont, then ill send it to her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WILL BE IN THE WOODS FROM AUGUST TO NOVEMBER... GOOD-BYE COMPUTER!!!
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2006 02:43:16 PM »

i have been campaigning for round 2 to anyone who will listen!  i think we should do it asap!  i am considering signing up for 2 sets of items this time, but it depends on when it is.  the only thing i am wondering about is if people sign up and make the same items again, there should be an option about whether or not you want to receive the same thing again.  does that make sense?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2006 02:48:26 PM »

sorry . . i ate the grape one last night, and i REALLY dont think the "pink" one is going to last until tonight when i get home from work Wink

Can't say I blame ya. . .I keept sneaking lollys as I was work on this swap  Wink

three LOLLY FLAVORS!!! red, white and purple!

white is rootbeer, red. . .is it dark red or light?  Dark is the cinnamon and light is wattermellon

Recieved tons today. . .felt like a glutton standing there at the postoffice opening it all  Cheesy

2* Tampon and washcloth from javastain
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/princessblueberry/SSStamponNwash.jpg[/img]]
2* wire necklace & bracelet from mub
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/princessblueberry/SSScrochjewerly.jpg[/img]]
1*the most awsome teacup from green monk
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/princessblueberry/SSSteacup.jpg[/img]]
1* relax packs from licalee, girl, you outdid yourself!  You must have really been sweating in the SS of yours  Wink
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/princessblueberry/SSSrelaxpax.jpg[/img]]
(6 + 9 recieved=1 out)

I'll have to post pictures later because I should be cleaning for a dinner party right now  Shocked  back to work!

this swap is so much fun! 

*edited to add pictures*
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006 12:26:11 PM by princessblueberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Writer78
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2006 11:16:03 AM »

Here are the pics of all the goodies I got on Monday.  I'm still fighting this horrendous cold  Cry , so I have to go before I breathe on you all and infect you. 

hobbit mug from green monk:

mini cards from devilninny:

showing you the size of mini card:

incredible, glorious relaxation pack from licalee, minus the honey stick, which didn't have a really long lifespan:  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mub
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2006 11:28:24 AM »

one LOVELY bracelet from mub! its copper wire, so its not yellow, but orange! and has orange beads! which im so happy about because my skin is yellow so orange works much better Wink the clasp had broken, but luckly i have one! so ill fix that when i get home again Cheesy

I am so sorry the clasp broke!  I usually don't use those clasps (I use the toggles on my necklaces), so I wasn't aware they were faulty.  I wonder if I needed to pad them better so they don't get manhandled in the mail next time! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mubeimmik.livejourn al.com

http://monkeycat.etsy.com
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2006 06:55:18 PM »

i received 3 packages today, WOW! (4, but one was from another swap!)

i received my tatoo flash from inkkitten (which me and my mom both love, we were looking for a skull with a bow to get matching tattoos. i might even go to inkkitten to get it done since its just a days drive away and i always go to nor cal!)

i received a crochet tampon from javastain:

and a relaxation kit from licalee.. which is making the whole house smell yummy! my mom already used the oatmeal bath with lavender because her back is hurting and she said it works GREAT! now i think ill have to go take a bath too Wink

now im just awaiting one more package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Writer78
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2006 07:54:03 PM »

i have been campaigning for round 2 to anyone who will listen!  i think we should do it asap!  i am considering signing up for 2 sets of items this time, but it depends on when it is.  the only thing i am wondering about is if people sign up and make the same items again, there should be an option about whether or not you want to receive the same thing again.  does that make sense?

I would consider joining again, once I get better and get done with my friend's wedding (a week from Saturday!!).  I would gladly receive the same items again (I so far got: cards/buttons earrings; lollies; mini cards; mini mug; and bath supplies; I'm awaiting a bracelet).  There's nothing there that I wouldn't enjoy doubling, especially the cards, which go to such good and quick use.

Would more drawstring pouches be enjoyed?  I could perhaps take requests for size, so as to accomodate items like the IPod that needed a home but could have used a long pouch.

My other idea is to make mini journals, a new project that I recently learned and totally love.

well, time for what I just can't get enough of: sleep!   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

licalee
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2006 08:32:47 PM »

Writer - I WANT one of your coin purses, bad.

Let me know how you like the peppermint shampoo - I tried it and loved it. Reminded me of Dr. Bronners peppermint soap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2006 08:42:19 PM »

I think we are getting new people, so I think the same items would be Ok too. Maybe this time we could do top two favorites and least favorite? I just hate having that last one, it seems too negative, maybe we could have a "I already have enough" category? I am waiting on a couple things too... but my booty is looking good! We are talking about it over in the discussion thread, go check it out, I am looking for feedback on a couple of things... timing etc. Thanks everyone! This was as I imagined in the beginning, a fantastic swap with my hands full of cool different goodies! And I got all my supplies out, made my mess, and got them all put away again! Sweat shop style!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
White Manis and the Best Colors to Try
Reasons Why You Should Get More Beauty Sleep
The Latest Celebrity Workout Craze
How to Wear Your Makeup Poolside
One Direction Nail Polish and Make-Up Lines
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...