A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
529 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Round 5 swap gallery  (Read 41167 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beautifulloser
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2006 11:33:30 PM »

Thanks, you guys are so nice! This is my first time having pink hair, it is a lot of fun, I wanted to do something different since I'm taking time off work to be with my new little one.

I've never heard of Harry and the Potters, I have to check that out. I have a seven year old son also, who's just as crazy about H.P. as I am, I'd love to take him to something like that
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2006 11:52:20 PM »

here she is.
I managed to sneak her back for a little bit.
she is great isn't she
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Fudgegirl
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2006 12:24:09 AM »

oh, btw.... in tanza's swap package, the keyring has malfoy on one sde, and malfoy when he's a freet on the other... just wanted to say.... i thought it was cute.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2006 12:45:59 AM »

oh, btw.... in tanza's swap package, the keyring has malfoy on one sde, and malfoy when he's a freet on the other... just wanted to say.... i thought it was cute.  Undecided

OMG I forgot to say that didn't I.
You will have to excuse me they are doing road works 100m from my house and they are going from early morning till late night so I have had very little sleep, which has made me grumpy and tired.
Can you all forgive me?

please I promise to be nicer from now on. honest.... Embarrassed Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
kityeyes
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2006 12:20:16 PM »

YAY i got my package!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt!! its so cool..it says RON with 2 hearts but all the letters are made out of pics of RON..how cool is that!?!?!?!?! im so exsited lol..its the best ever..and i got luna earings...they are so nifty..i love them..i showed my dad and hes like great..your gonna wear them all the time now arent you? lol..of corse...and magnets that are the bubble type ones of all of them...there nifty i had them on my fridge but my camra is dead so i had to come over my cousins house to get pics..but i love everything its so cool!!! my cousin said the shirt was so cool to and we love it lots cuz we both LOVE Ron so very much lol..its great! best ever..lol when the UPS guy finally came i seen him and i screamed and he heard me lol..then when he handed me the box i was trying to get it open before it was out of his hand lol..he thought i was crazy..he laughed at me...ok pics now...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

miss_katonic
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2006 12:53:34 PM »

so far:
RED=not sent     Blue=Sent  orange=received Green=sent & received

miss_katonic<->SevsOnlyGirl
PixieSkull<->ViolentViolet
Crafterbynite<->meg2101
GoldfishGirl<->geek_patrol
Loulou54<->Tanza
beautifulloser<->MissTee_2
Laural<->Rain
Sweetttart3<->danny_cruz
Happythermia<->shuffar
bethiej78<->Kityeyes
kahluakiggy<->cotneyroo
mint<->bluelise
crafty_cool<->kelseymelissa
Fraugee728<->Stacydeey

Contacted me and sending late:
Laural
danny_cruz
kelsey_melissa
mint
violentviolet
rain
happythermia

Pixieskull? I don't think I've heard from her, I just pmed her.

This is what I have so far, if your information isn't right, PM me so I can change it.  How our are late senders doing?

How did you do that Ron shirt, bethiej78? that is really cool and I've never seen anything like it.  I still can't wait to see pictures of what kityeyes sent!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2006 12:55:50 PM by miss_katonic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kityeyes
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2006 01:23:51 PM »

i should have brought my pics over here to post them but i didnt think that far lol..oops...

by the way beth..how do i wash this shirt? lol i dont want to mess it up so what do i do? lol..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_cool
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2006 02:33:04 PM »

I love that ron shirt! it rocks! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator
Guest Blogger

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2006 03:10:45 PM »

I got my package from miss_katonic!!!  She really outdid herself.  Everything is wonderful and I love it!  So, here's pictures and descriptions:

First, a fabulous bag.  It's green velvety with black lace trim around the top, lined with burgundy satiny type material.  There is a stenciled patch sewn on the front of the Potions Master.  Great job! 2 pics:

A Snape Calendar - can you imagine a whole year of Snape? Is this what the file is for miss_katonic?

A boo-boo pad done in HP flannel.  I'm keeping this one at work for headaches and such:

Armwarmers in Slytherin colors!  I love these and am going to be wearing them all the time:

Last, but certainly not least, is a stenciled Snape shirt.  It's perfect *sigh* I know you can't read it, but it says "Five points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all" , combining my love of Snape and Hermione wonderfully.

I hope these pics work!  Thank you so much miss_katonic!  Now I'm really worried about what I sent you.  Hey, how did your package get here before mine got to you?  That's weird.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator
Guest Blogger

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2006 03:13:42 PM »

Yikes, some of those came out fuzzy, didn't they?  I had to use the night setting on the camera because my lighting is crap.  Trust me though, the items are beautiful!

Hey kityeyes - that Ron shirt is great! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Tweed Nail Art Look With Katie Hughes
How to Dress Up for a Date
How to Perform an At-Home Facial
Why Face Oils Benefit Any Skin Type
How to Create a Runway-Inspired Blue-Black Eye Makeup Look
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...