A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
507 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Round 5 swap gallery  (Read 42403 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

miss_katonic
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2006 06:03:19 PM »

OK I know it's still early, but I need confirmation from these people.  I few of you I've heard from recently, but I need to know if your packages were sent today or not.

rain
happythermia

So if your name is on this list please PM me with your status.  I lose track of what's been posted in the threads so if you are sending late, pm me about it instead of (or in addition to) posting to this thread. 
Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006 05:23:20 PM by miss_katonic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
beautifulloser
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2006 08:34:40 PM »

I'm having issues with my camera, but as soon as I get it repaired or borrow someone elses, I will post pictures of all I recieved. I had such a great partner!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissTee_2

Harry Potter is Love.....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2006 08:46:12 PM »

AWWW MAN I wanted to see! I am so dorky and forgot to take pics Sad. But I am loving all the stuff that people are posting! So nice Smiley. I love the denim bag with the Crest on it. Is it an iron on?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly
kityeyes
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2006 09:35:22 AM »

ok mine was all packed and the box taped all shut last night..(dont worry i left a few spots where you should be able to get in Wink) and my dad is sending it out for me today well im working..Cheesy yay..im so exsited to see everyones things!

lol!  my mother is sending mine for me today too!  i knew i wouldn't be able to leave work today during the day to send it (i'm still @ work now!) so she volunteered to mail it for me.  and i'm sure the non-HP item will be beeeeeyooootiful!  so no worries!

oooo..i checked and it says that your package is there!..or at least your town...so if you didnt get it today you should tomarrow!!!!...im nervous..lol i really hope you like everything...

and everything looks so great!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2006 10:15:08 AM »

I love the denim bag with the Crest on it. Is it an iron on?

Yup, I just ironed it on to the felt and sewed the patch on.  If I were smart, I would've put the patches on BEFORE sewing the bag together,  I had to rip them three times because I sewed through the lining and then through the whole bag!  lol

OK, now...are y'all ready for this?  The greatest package has found it's way to me from cotneyroo!!!  Check it out:

Sorry it's so dark, I had my light on and the flash, but it's a really dark, dreary day here...I'll try to retake pics when (if) it gets sunny.  I got:  an absolutely stunning Slytherin scarf, which I love beyond belief, a sweet picture frame with bonus picture of Snape  (Ooh, I love Snape! Smiley  ), a lined pouch that has become my wallet, 2 yards of HP fabric with Hedwig on it, a Chocolate Frog, three notecards, and a notepad with two gel pens.
Closeups!!

Thanks so much, Cotneyroo, and thanks for organizing, Miss_Katonic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2006 10:56:17 AM »

Nice package, Kahlua! *snort* It's just so funny to say that!!

I know you love Snape, but he is destined to be mine, all mine!LOL

Aww, HP fabric!  I can't believe anyone could find any.  I haven't seen any in over a year, except on ebay.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
miss_katonic
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2006 11:27:39 AM »

My package is already to go, I'll be getting back to you with the DC, Sevs. I think you will find the last minute project worth the wait.

I love all of the great crafts everyone has made.

I also appreciate all of the appreciation I'm receiving Wink Swap organizing isn't too hard;  it's been a pleasure to organize a swap for all of us enthusiastic HP fans.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kityeyes
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2006 11:45:50 AM »

Nice package, Kahlua! *snort* It's just so funny to say that!!

I know you love Snape, but he is destined to be mine, all mine!LOL

Aww, HP fabric!  I can't believe anyone could find any.  I haven't seen any in over a year, except on ebay.

aww not fair you got harry potter fabric!!! lol..thats so cute tho and i love the scarf..
hoping when the next movie/book comes out they will have allot more..then im buying TONS..lol have to stock pile..lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2006 12:02:33 PM »

Thanks miss_katonic!  I'm sure that I will love whatever I get.

This has been the nicest swap!  Everyone shared how they were doing and were very appreciative.  Nice going guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2006 12:36:51 PM »

Snape is already in a place of honor right next to my swap board (a white board hanging on the wall above my work table where I keep track of all of the swaps I'm in, sendouts and whatnot), so I can look at him while I craft!  The frame didn't show up all that well in the pic, but it rocks!  It's decoupaged (?) green and silver, with chapter illustrations - Snape, Trelawney,Harry playing Quidditch, Whomping Willow, Owl delivering Harry's letter, Hogwarts, the cage of Monster Books of Monsters, and the Hedwig and the other owl supporting Errol.  It's awesome, I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Narrow Your Waist Using a Corset
How to Tie a Corset
The Differences Between Cupless Lingerie and a Half-Bra
How to Choose Cupless Lingerie
Celebrity Tips on Selecting Push Up Bras
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...