A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
419 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Round 5 swap gallery  (Read 42904 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cotneyroo
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2006 04:08:25 PM »

Yay! Glad everything arrived safely, especially the picture frame. I was a little worried about it in the mail. The scarf looks great on you, and I love that you're using the zippy pouch as a wallet, cause I made myself one (different fabric) at the same time and have been using it as a wallet too. So they continue to be twins. Smiley

The HP fabric I've actually had since the first movie came out-- I hoard fabric. I've got some more (at least another yard-yard and a half) so if anyone's desperate for some, PM me and I'm sure we can work out a mini-swap of our own!

And I agree, this has been a GREAT swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2006 04:34:35 PM »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!  Kityeyes is the best swap partner of all time!!!!!!  My package came today and it freakin rocks!!   Kityeyes I'm sorry, I had a flaking partner for my first swap (just recently) and I think it subconsciously affected my will to craft, so my package is nothing compared to yours!  I'm already working on something else for you and I'll send it separately as soon as I'm done.  I'm sorry that my probably package sucks! Yours was so great!

I don't have my digital camera charged up, but as soon as I do I will post pics.  (Katrina if you have any, feel free to post before me!) 

The laundry list goes: 1 ravenclaw and 1 hermione pillow (with awesome photos of hermione kicking draco ass) in ravenclaw colors, a toile backpack with the single diagonal cross-strap (THIS BAG IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can see why you didn't want to put the patches on!), some iron on patches with favorite quotes to beauitfy my already pretty bag, 8 awesome hermione/trio coasters for my new apartment, bertie botts (yum!), other assorted candy, and a black fabric candy bowl (it sort of looks like a cauldron!)

anyways, katrina --- best swapper ever!  THANK YOU!  misskatonic, make sure you give her awesome feedback.

ps - everyone's stuff looks great!

pps - here's the number if you want to track your package, k: 1Z 5AR 880 03 8304 969 0
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006 04:47:06 PM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
beautifulloser
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2006 08:38:05 PM »

Got my camera to work for a couple of minutes, yay! These are the awesome things MissTee_2 sent to me-

A cool HP t-shirt. Love the stencil!

She also sent me bottle cap necklaces, HP necklace, bottle cap pins, marble magnets, harry potter trading cards, and a cool hogwarts tin. I love it all! thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meg2101
Wand-Totin' Browncoat Ninja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2006 09:19:30 PM »

I just mailed my package today, so it should arrive in RI to Crafterbynite by Monday-Tuesday. Cheesy Awesome crafts everyone! Can't wait to get my package.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| Wist | Flickr | Icon by me ||
Crafterbynite
Customizing the world ..one shirt at a time

Extraordinary machine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2006 09:33:59 PM »

meg yours went out this morning too  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ETSY :: Wist :: Blog :: Fb :: Twitter
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2006 09:44:13 PM »

I got my package from Loulou54 today
The photo is below.

I got a Hermione doll
3 post cards
a bracelet which is way cool
some fairy dust?
and some badges with the gang on them
and a Draco key chain

My daughter has claimed the Hermione doll to put up next to her fairy.

Thanks for being my partner and thanks to misskatonic for being an awesome organiser
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006 01:43:29 AM by Tanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
beautifulloser
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2006 10:45:22 PM »

Oooh, love all the Potterpuffs stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2006 03:44:15 AM »

beautifulloser - cute stuff, I like the shirt and love your hair! 

Tanza - so you have a closeup of the doll?  She looks cute!  I'm always interested in dolls, though I haven't made any.  I just want people to send me HP dolls.  The Voldie/Dumbledore one I saw on here was great.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kityeyes
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2006 05:12:30 AM »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!  Kityeyes is the best swap partner of all time!!!!!!  My package came today and it freakin rocks!!   Kityeyes I'm sorry, I had a flaking partner for my first swap (just recently) and I think it subconsciously affected my will to craft, so my package is nothing compared to yours!  I'm already working on something else for you and I'll send it separately as soon as I'm done.  I'm sorry that my probably package sucks! Yours was so great!

I don't have my digital camera charged up, but as soon as I do I will post pics.  (Katrina if you have any, feel free to post before me!) 

The laundry list goes: 1 ravenclaw and 1 hermione pillow (with awesome photos of hermione kicking draco ass) in ravenclaw colors, a toile backpack with the single diagonal cross-strap (THIS BAG IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can see why you didn't want to put the patches on!), some iron on patches with favorite quotes to beauitfy my already pretty bag, 8 awesome hermione/trio coasters for my new apartment, bertie botts (yum!), other assorted candy, and a black fabric candy bowl (it sort of looks like a cauldron!)

anyways, katrina --- best swapper ever!  THANK YOU!  misskatonic, make sure you give her awesome feedback.

ps - everyone's stuff looks great!

pps - here's the number if you want to track your package, k: 1Z 5AR 880 03 8304 969 0

YAY im so glad you like everything! i was so worried but didnt help with my dad sitting there going...umm yea i guess it looks ok...lol. Dont worry im sure anything you send will be great..im just to exsited you like everything at this point you could send a rock and i would be overjoyed lol.
i have some pics but im at work now so i dont have them with me and plus i took them thinking they were good then when i put the pics on to my computer they went odd..but im sure you will beat me to pics anyways lol..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fraugee728

I have crafting ADHD. Seriously.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2006 06:14:53 AM »

Ahhh!  I'm so excited to see what Stacydeey sent me and how she likes what I sent her!  This is my first swap, and I think that the waiting is by far the hardest part!  Ahh...the anticipation.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step one:  Collect Underpants
Step two:  ? ? ?
Step three:  Profit!

http://sometimessewist.wordpress.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn to Style Wavy Hair
Learn how to Create a Fashion Forward Bob - Styling and Finishing
Learn how to Create a Fashion Forward Bob - Flat Iron
Learn how to Create a Fashion Forward Bob - Blow Drying
Learn how to Create a Fashion Forward Bob - Products Needed
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...