I'm posting as requested by the original creator of Mr.Danglys. (BTW, thank you!)
) I can't figure out how to post a link without it looking like a link so oh well.
This is Max. He's a lot like me.
1. We are skinny.
2. We have long arms.
3. We're blind. IN fact, besides glasses, Max still needs eyes.
4. We are nowhere near perfect. Max had decreases going the wrong way and I think HIS EARS ARE CROOKED! ;____;
5. We have a tiny scar on the top of our heads. Max has a hot glue one. Aaron said I had a scar.
6. We both need a haircut so bad.
7. We have a big head, figuratively and literally speaking.
8. Despite having two ears, we are deaf.
9. We can't sit still for one minute. Max often falls on his side.
10. We are afraid of heights. That's the only reason I don't have Max hanging off the tip of the door on his tail.
11. We fear piercings and tattoos on our body. That's why I didn't embroider "Max" on him.
12. We have minor scoliosis. Its not serious, but it sure looks ugly on Max.
13. We LOVE Law & Order SVU and CSI: Las Vegas. Max watched it last night.
14. Our two best friends at home are Bongo & Bamboo. (Sharon, YOU MUST HAVE REMEMBERED BONGO! <3)
15. We lack muscles and body fat.
Like, Mr. Danglys, Max was supposed to be a (2month belated) birthday present but since he has so many defects, I would like to create a better toy for my senior friend. Max was supposed to be my substitute at Berkeley for my friend so she won't kidnap me from my classes.
I learned many things that I am willing to tell you about: how a mattress stitch really works, that you should knit on small needles so the stuffing wouldn't so, and that there are two different directional decreases. OF COURSE, I didn't realized any of this until more than halfway.