A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,681
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cover's Swap? Musical covers and Ipod Covers and Phone Covers and more?  (Read 2634 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

licalee
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006 05:21:12 PM »

Jelly and Jane Doe - I'll definitely try to match everyone in similar parts of the globe - that is if they want to be. I'll put this in the sign up questionnaire. Personally I don't mind sending to/receiving from other countries because there's a chance I may be introduced to a great band I haven't heard of that hasn't reached international status. So we'll leave it up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Let's keep open the discussion regarding multiple send outs - right now my thought is that though it might be cool it would also be a lot to deal with for everyone.

What does everyone think of this - We could do a personal swap with the option of also joining in on the multiple CD sendouts on the side. I think I would put a limit on how many people could join so it didn't get ridiculous. For those who were interested in this - what sounds like a good number to you?

You wouldn't need delivery confirmation for the side Cd's but you would get negative feedback if you didn't send out.

I'd have to check with the mods on this - I may have to open it as a separate swap and I need to know if it is OK to limit it to people who were in the original.

Right now this is in the idea stage so I'd like to hear opinions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jelly.
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006 11:46:51 PM »

I think that that sounds like a good idea, because that way everyone gets to do what they want.

I actually don't mind sending to america or england or where ever, its just that, if i was sending multiple things, it would get costly, as I know that the majority of people live on the other side of the world from me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

licalee
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006 03:17:01 PM »

I think that that sounds like a good idea, because that way everyone gets to do what they want.

I actually don't mind sending to america or england or where ever, its just that, if i was sending multiple things, it would get costly, as I know that the majority of people live on the other side of the world from me!!

Yeah, and that wouldn't really be fair to you or anyone else who had to do that. I'm in the sweat shoppe swap and had to rethink one of my items because it can be 2 pounds - postage for 10 of those to who knows where would be tough.

OK - I'm expecting to start the signup thread sometime tomorrow night so get ready!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006 07:36:02 PM »

Signups are here!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=90397.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jelly.
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006 10:04:54 PM »

Alrighty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get an Aviator Hairstyle
Hair How To: The Modern Quiff
A Hassle-Free Routine For Getting Rid of Split Ends
3 Summer Hairstyles To Beat The Heat
Quick Tips to Fight Frizzy Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...