A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Micheal's coupon Bonanza  (Read 909 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bftscgirl
« on: April 09, 2006 12:49:33 PM »

For those folks who get the Sunday paper for the coupons and sale papers and all the important news that is happening in your town and around the world, did you see all of the coupons the Micheal's sales paper put out this week? They have the regular 40% off, but only for 4 days April 10 -13. Then they have 2, count them 1....2  50% off coupons, but the catch that one of them is only valid today and the other one is valid only on Friday, April 14 from the hours of 8am to 1pm. The final coupon is 30% off your entire regular priced purchase the catch is it is valid only on April 14th from the hours of 8am to 1pm.

This would be the best crafting sale week ever if you lived close enough to cash in all these coupons this week. Unfortunately for me I live about 35 minutes away from my beloved Micheal's so even if I did go all of those days I would be spending almost as much money in gas so for me there would not really be any savings. I may go on Saturday and get the Patons 100% wool with the 30% off coupon and get to making a felted purse that I have been meaning to make. Oh, how I wish I could get in on all of the deals because I sure would like to get a few more Clover dpn and circular needles.

This just a notice for anyone who cares.

If anyone here is lucky enough to cash in all of those coupons we( I mean me. LOL) would really like to hear about all the stuff you snagged.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.                                     

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
heykids

"...And he turned as green as green grass" - Babel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006 05:27:03 PM »

oooohh... coupons!!! speaking of Michael's and yarn, i always thought that Michael's was a lot cheaper than Joann's, so a little while ago, I intentionally braved a murderous intersection (i don't own a car) to go to Michael's and buy some cheaper (i hoped) yarn.

Lo and Behold!!! I have never been so disappointed in my life. the yarn selection at my Michael's was wimpy, the prices were a TON higher than at Joann's, and the novelty yarn.... DOMINATED the store.

is the Michael's by you the same?

But the coupons are semi-enticing me to go back and reconsider... which paper is/was it in?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Duckie

Fifty-seven academics just punched the air.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006 08:28:01 AM »

Acutally, the 30% off everything coupon was a few weeks ago. But they usually have a 40% off one non-sale item coupon every week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change the Audio of Your Videos in Windows Movie Maker
Turn Yourself Into a Vampire in Gimp
How to Use Mario Paint Composer
How to Make Your Own Custom Brushes in Gimp
How to Add Gradient Effect To Text in Gimp
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...