A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,740
Currently Running With Scissors:
610 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap April Gallery  (Read 22961 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Writer78
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2006 05:38:57 PM »

Her screenname must mean "always in my craft room!" 

great job, sweetie!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2006 06:00:43 PM »

WOW!  I just came back from the most amazing weekend with my girlfriends and was so happy to see that everyone received their surprises!  YOU guys inspire me so much--I love to keep busy and your joy keeps me humble and motivated!  You know that I look forward to many more swaps--already got my list of potential projects to make for some of you unsuspecting "lurkers"! HA HA--you guys are sweet--let's everyone keep on crafting!  Have a great week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2006 06:02:51 PM »

i received my cloth pads from gerbilonwheels on friday, but i was out of town this weekend!  i just took pictures tonite so prepare to be jealous!

i only put one of each material in the picture, but she sent eight pads total along with 3 extra liners, a pouch for storage, and a minty smelling sachet!  oh and some of them have waterproofing to prevent leaks! 

i LOVE the materials she used.  they are so soft and ADORABLE!  i keep thinking, "ohhh, this one is my favorite.  no wait, this one!"

i actually cannot wait to try these out!  she has made that time of the month something to look forward to!  thanks gerbilonwheels!!!     
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #123 on: May 09, 2006 06:39:00 PM »

those fabrics are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2006 08:38:50 AM »

Im uber pissed. What's the point of paying for DC if the people aren't even going to scan it??? I mailed on Saturday, got my DC like a good little craftster, and paid for Priority delivery too.

It's WEDNESDAY and the usps.com site still says there is no record of my DC #! I've checked the # on my receipt twice and it matches. Makes me so mad. I know it's only like 50 cents, but you know people pay for delivery confirmation/tracking for a reason! *angry*
Bet anything that my partner will recieve her package today (I paid for 2 day shipping so it BETTER be there today!) and that's the only time they will update the DC online. >.<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
ultraviolet
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2006 09:18:35 AM »

I totally don't understand how DC works. There were a couple that when I checked online it just said "accepted in Boston" or something like that (I'm sending from Boston). Even by the time the people received, it still said "accepted in Boston."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://blog.threegoodrats.com

"Beware the lustful fires that burn in a librarian's heart. They can rage beyond all control."
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2006 09:26:49 AM »

Yep... I've only gotten 3 stages (when it actually works):
"Accepted in Virginia Beach" (where I am)
"Processed in (somewhere), Maryland" (really not that far away from here)
and then daaaaaaaaaaaaays later "Delivered in City, State"

Ugh. I highly doubt the one package I sent went straight from MD to TX.

Forgot to say that my bf's mom is a mailman and she said that whenever someone handles something with a DC on it, they are supposed to scan it. BUT, most people don't feel like it or just miss it and then it goes on it's merry way without being scanned.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
daydreamer13579
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2006 09:50:37 AM »

I received the greatest noisy braclet today from memyers. She captured what I wanted perfectly. I have a dinner to go to tonight and the colors match my dress perfectly. She also added some great sun catcher things that I can't wait to get put up. They are so cute. Little blue fish and star fish, that are going to look great with the sun shining through them. Thanks again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

memyers
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2006 10:38:15 AM »

I'm so glad you like them, daydreamer13579!  (This was my first swap, and I was really nervous!)  Since you mentioned you were having camera issues, I'll post the pictures I took.

The bracelet spread out so you can see all the charms.  (Daydreamer1579 asked for a bracelet with blue and green beads and silver beach/ocean charms.  I had so much fun shopping around the city for the charms!)

And here's the bracelet clasped.

And just for fun I added these fishies.  Daydreamer13579 had also wished for a suncatcher or wind chime (which, unfortunately, I didn't know how to make...  I wish I did, my mom loves those, too...) but I'd been wanting to try the Martha Stewart melting crayon craft and this was the perfect chance!  

(I'm so glad you liked everything!  I had so much fun making it!  Yay for my first swap!)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 09:29:48 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft_t_chic
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2006 11:12:19 AM »

That bracelet is gorgeous! I'll tell ya', daydreamer...every time I see something beachy in a store somewhere, I always think of you now! I always think "maybe I should get this in case I swap with her sometime..."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Soap
Best Blushes For Different Skin Tones
Katy Perry Shares Beauty Routine
The Ultimate Summer Survival Guide for Looking and Feeling Great
Nail Your Next Night Out With the Glitter Ombre Trend
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...