A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
564 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Black shoes to spottyness  (Read 3445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sophroworth
« on: April 05, 2006 12:53:58 PM »

hey everyone,
Ok, well I was looking at some of the entries and they are awesome! loads better than mine, but i thought I'd post anyway
Well it was a toss up because i've repainted 4 pairs of shoes, so I decided to go for my first pair.
They were black pumps,but i decided black shoes didn't suit me so I painted them turquoise with white spots, it required LOTS of fabric paint as I was painting on fake suede so it just soaked into the shoes and went a grey-ey colour, but eventually it went turquoise.
I'll stop talking now and let you view them, they're the ones called spotty (original i know!)

Good luck! xx
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013 12:09:17 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed links to images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It is my intention to raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out....
eirle

Ph.D. complete. Back to crafting!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006 11:25:45 AM »

All of your pairs of shoes are adorable! I'm not usually a huge fan of painted shoes, but yours might have changed my mind. They look great! Good job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dare to Dream. Dare to believe in what is possible and instill in others the same sense of possibility." -C. Fiorina 2004
catisoutside
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006 06:59:09 AM »

Sophroworth, your shoes are great, you're definitely a shoe-recon force to be reckoned with, so don't downplay your creativity!  You should, however, post the actual pics within your post so that your shoes get more views...I'm sure computer-lazy craftsters like myself would prefer it to clicking on the links, and you deserve more recognition!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sophroworth
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006 01:38:00 PM »

yeah, im sorry but my comp is a bit rubbish, so just crashes when i try to, but please look it'll only take a couple of seconds, sorry again  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It is my intention to raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out....
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Amaryllis and Kimono by Fran Beallor
Falling in Love by Fran Beallor
The Date by Fran Beallor
Middle East Painting by Fran Beallor
Portrait Paintings by Fran Beallor
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...