A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,501
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love Always, Charlie Swap 2 Gallery!  (Read 9934 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarahdipity
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006 09:52:58 PM »

Dear Charlie,

I was so excited to get your letter.  I've been having such a lousy week!  My cat and I love the little hand drawing of your cat.  I've been enjoying the spring weather and hope to go hiking soon.  I'll have to put your book recommendation on my to read list.  I'll get done with it eventually, right?  As for having crafting ADD I think that would describe me as well.  I like sewing and drawing and painting and all sorts of other stuff.  I haven't tried the felting or glass stuf yet.

Oh and happy anniversary!

Love,

Your Friend
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JamieInTheAK

<insert witty comment here>

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006 12:07:08 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS!  I am a total Dolt!  I didn't realize we should reply to the letter we received in the gallery!!!  I was wondering what Rainbow was talking about!!  Holy Molly!!!  Okay. I am going to re-read my AWESOME letter and reply in the next hour!  SO sorry to the organizer and my Awesome Charlie!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They don't pay me to be normal." David Bowie
JamieInTheAK

<insert witty comment here>

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006 12:28:54 PM »

Dear Charlie-

Thank you so much for the happy spring card, magnets and the cool tin punch.  I am debating on to either make the tin punch into a necklace or a key chain.  I really loved it.  Also really liked the gel pins you wrote with -- what a deal!

The lavender soap sounds heavenly!  Could you tell me how you make soap??  Sounds fascinating!

I am glad to hear your children are doing so well.  Being a mother is something I am definitely looking forward too in the future!   

I hope your meet-up went well and the daiquiris were good Wink  I would really like to hear how that turned out for good or bad. 

I am sorry it took me so long to respond!  I was "stuck on stupid" about the mechanics of the swap!  I can't wait to receive the next letter.  I hope May has been a good month for you.

Hoping peace and happiness is with you-

Your friend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They don't pay me to be normal." David Bowie
bracelet_girl
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2006 12:52:00 PM »

Guys, just to let you know i'm going to update some feedback tomorrow.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My DeviantArt page
My Livejournal

I do personal swaps, themed or random. Smiley pm me if you are interested!
shimmers
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006 10:21:46 PM »

Dear Charlie,
When I first read your letter and you told me your birthday, I was like omg! that's the birthday of one of my closetst friends too! until i realized i had march and april mixed up in my head =D. Anime and manga are cool and I know quite a few ppl. who are obsessed with it but i'm afraid to start watching because I know i'll definietely get obsessed. I'm 16 and in grade 11 as well and hehe also taking chem and physics.

Your musical tastes are exaclty like mine! il ove movie soundtracks! i've been listenting to quite a few disney ones in the past few days. and the flute is awesome, i used to be in bad and play an instrument a few years ago, but i have no musical talents. Knitting is an awesome craft too.. i tried to teach myself and convinced myself i had taught myself to knit one (bad bad) purse but then forgot =D

If your'e comfortable sharing your situation with your close friend I would be only too happy to hear it. I'm not expecting anything from these letters. I would love to know anything that you'd be willing to tell me. I know sometimes it's easier to talk to an annonymous staranger than someone you actually know. I love mix tapes and cd's =D

and oh no.. i realize how long it's been since i've had your letter and not replied to it.. i'm sry!!! and happy belated birthday! and thx so much for the angel thigns! I hope your holidays went wel

and wow.. to see how long it's been that i've had your letter.. i got your other letter yesterday!

hehe i love being antisocial and yes =D i'm counting down the days until summer too =D.

i'm glad you're feeling better, and i know how you feel, so feel free to curse as much as you would like! venting helps a lot too, so feel free to do as much of that as you like.

ahhhh i love talking about the weather! i don't get why it's boring! here spring well. just being like 2 months ago and it's loverly loverly. I love winter too.. but winter without snow?Huh NO!!! that's the best part!

I love mulan! it was the first movie i fell in love with and it's the song reflection that started my love affair with music.

I love your lil crazy hair drawing =D

I hope you remain well and write soon Your letters cheered up a otherwise dismal day! and i'll write more um.. what's it called.. uh.... timely replies??

Love always,
friend
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitschycoup
Modest Mom

Tim Gunn is MY homeboy!

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006 04:44:46 AM »

Dear Charlie,
You don't need to apologize for being "late"- ever. Okay? Cool.
Your letter totally made my day. My postman handed me the tube on my way out so I drove around town wondering "What the heck is in that tube?". I LOVE surprises. It came the day after my big shabby birthday - so it was a perk I really needed. Thank you!
Both of your stories were hillarious! I am the sort of person who does things that others do not expect, but most of the time it is to keep rude people in check or just totally crack people up in tense situations. Your story about what you did was the best! You are now my favorite person! I know all about Lilly by the way because I have a little girl. Did you have the purse too?  Smiley I love the illustrations in those books. He's great!
I am looking forward to hearing from you in the future and hope that you feel comfortable enough to write to me about some of the stuff you touched upon that seemed to be eating away at your mind. I am here. Okay? I just wish I could write you back a big fat letter, but I am afraid to do it here. Maybe after we are done with the 6 months. Ok? Cool.
Charlie, most of the time when you let something go - it will let go of you as well.
Love always,
Your Friend Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Being cool is not a competition - It's a cause!!" ~ me

The universe is shaped exactly like the earth. If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were.
parisgirl
I craft for comfort

Alice in Parisland

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006 08:52:22 AM »

Dear Charlie-

Thanks so much for your letter.  I know what you mean about the clutter issue.  I cannot seem to stay organized.  I will keep on top of all the junk mail and other "stuff" but if I let it go for a week - that's it, I'm back to my old ways again.

I'm so happy that you will be on a trip soon!  It's nice that you will have time to yourself  - from your letter I gather that you are busy taking care of many people...there must not be much time for you to set aside for your own comforts.  I hope that you have a wonderful time with your grandchildren.  I have always lived so far away from my grandmother but that only made her a wonderful warm treat during her visits.  She never seemed to be tired of our games or stories.  I believe that you must be that type of treat for your grandchildren too.

Do have a safe journey, a relaxing time and get your rest.  I cannot, CANNOT wait for another letter with news of your travels.  Be safe.  -Your Friend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

peachsorbet
I see no reason why the gunfire treason should ever be forgot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006 09:03:58 PM »

Dear Charlie:

You must be telepathic: how did you know I love Strawberry Shortcake? I've never even mentioned it on Craftster at all! I haven't tried the chocolate but trust me, it's not going to last long around here. The first step must've been so exciting! Congrats! Don't worry about not writing much in your letters. Sometimes there's tonnes to write, other times, hey, if you have nothing to say, you have nothing to say.

Thanks,
Friend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006 01:22:48 PM »

Dear Charile,
       I got your letter today! Thanks for the cool pins and for the neato sprinkles. I have to hide them before hubby gets home or he'll want to eat them on everything! Your job reminds me of a comedian I heard the other day. He said he was watching that one day and it was so hot! (Guys are dweebs!) That is pretty cool about you college! I really need to go back. I tried my field of study and it turned out so bad that I need to start over and try again. I just don't know what I should go for now. I love my puppy more than anything else! I wish I could have a cat, but I'm allergic. Do you take meds for your attacks? I don't anymore. If you have any questions about polyclay, just ask! I am going to start setting up some tutorials so I can let you know about those too. I can't wait for my next letter!
Love,
     Your Friend
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Guess who's back?
rainbow_art

taste the rainbow

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006 09:59:28 AM »

Im glad people are receiving their post and enjoying the swap!  Grin  Please check in with me soon and let me know where your up to and things.  If your sending out for June, when you PM me to say your sending, please let me know.  Thank you  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mix Unpredictable Pieces for the Perfect Look
How to Style a Pleated Skirt
How to Wear an Oversized Blazer
8 Perfect Outfits from Taylor Swift in NY
The Worst Dressed Celebrities Of The Week
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...