A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
503 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Rolling Stones Tongue  (Read 1201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kraphtee87
« on: April 04, 2006 08:56:16 PM »

A little while ago I was looking for patterns for my bead loom, but I didn't find very many good ones, so I lost interest pretty quickly.  I had found a pattern for the rolling stones tongue.  I thought it would be nice to make for whatever reason (maybe a belt?  I'll have to try that  Grin), but I never go around to it.  Then I taught myself how to cross stitch (nothing to brag about because it's so easy, but whatever.  Roll Eyes) and I wanted to do a small, quick project.  Well I wish someone would've told me that nothing about counted cross stitch is quick.  It took me 2.5 days to do this.  Probably because I'm just new to it and I don't quite have a good rhythm for it yet.  I changed the colors in the pattern a lot.  I thought it would be more interesting.  Sadly, though, I think I might've made it unrecognizable.  But, I still know what it is! so I thought I'd still show you all.  I might make several more all with different color schemes, then frame them, or something of that nature.  Anyways, after this long book I've written  Roll Eyes, here's the project:

My camera's flash messed up the colors, but you get the idea.  Thanks in advance for any comments!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dollyrocker
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006 01:59:08 AM »

wicked man!!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mary Bell
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006 04:32:40 AM »

I changed the colors in the pattern a lot.  I thought it would be more interesting.  Sadly, though, I think I might've made it unrecognizable.  But, I still know what it is! so I thought I'd still show you all.  I might make several more all with different color schemes, then frame them, or something of that nature. 

I think that is a brilliant idea - or do enough to make a pillow - ala Andy Warhol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdoll193
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006 06:32:32 PM »

that's definitely still recognizable
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Botox and Filler: Watch a Liquid Facelift Live
Top Picks For Hair Masks
4 Tips For Beautiful Hair
5 Luxurious Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
How to Wear Lipstick Pencils
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...