A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,754
Currently Running With Scissors:
694 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Rolling Stones Tongue  (Read 1231 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kraphtee87
« on: April 04, 2006 08:56:16 PM »

A little while ago I was looking for patterns for my bead loom, but I didn't find very many good ones, so I lost interest pretty quickly.  I had found a pattern for the rolling stones tongue.  I thought it would be nice to make for whatever reason (maybe a belt?  I'll have to try that  Grin), but I never go around to it.  Then I taught myself how to cross stitch (nothing to brag about because it's so easy, but whatever.  Roll Eyes) and I wanted to do a small, quick project.  Well I wish someone would've told me that nothing about counted cross stitch is quick.  It took me 2.5 days to do this.  Probably because I'm just new to it and I don't quite have a good rhythm for it yet.  I changed the colors in the pattern a lot.  I thought it would be more interesting.  Sadly, though, I think I might've made it unrecognizable.  But, I still know what it is! so I thought I'd still show you all.  I might make several more all with different color schemes, then frame them, or something of that nature.  Anyways, after this long book I've written  Roll Eyes, here's the project:

My camera's flash messed up the colors, but you get the idea.  Thanks in advance for any comments!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dollyrocker
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006 01:59:08 AM »

wicked man!!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mary Bell
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006 04:32:40 AM »

I changed the colors in the pattern a lot.  I thought it would be more interesting.  Sadly, though, I think I might've made it unrecognizable.  But, I still know what it is! so I thought I'd still show you all.  I might make several more all with different color schemes, then frame them, or something of that nature. 

I think that is a brilliant idea - or do enough to make a pillow - ala Andy Warhol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdoll193
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006 06:32:32 PM »

that's definitely still recognizable
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Silk Flowers
How to Make Your Own Journal
How to Make Your Own Clay
How to Make Your Own Disco Ball
How to Find Glass Blowing Classes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...