A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,569
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Futurama Swap Gallery  (Read 7057 times)
Tags for this thread: futurama , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ctgirl
« on: April 04, 2006 08:17:16 PM »

Since CaterinaEllen has recieved already, I started the gallery.  Can't wait to see all the packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
astronogirl
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006 10:17:25 PM »

I want pictures, dagnabbit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swappies!  Just PM me!

I'm also looking for a date to the winter dance...

Wisties!!!! - www.wists.com/astronogirl
CaterinaEllen
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006 02:58:04 AM »

Well here you are.. all the amazing stuff I got from KinkyKnit Cheesy If you're thinking it got here super-fast, england is a LOT smaller than america, its probably smaller than some states! Here is the amazingness (its quite piccy heavy):

A folder with loads of futurama quotes to make my lessons more exciting and a Slurm cosy Cheesy I've used it already, drinking Lemonade and dreaming that it was slurm!

The Inside of the Folder- it's for college, so the college quote is very relevant Grin

Amazing L plates (learner driver) which say "seatbelts to the maximum buckling" for when I learn to drive (I've got my first lesson today, in a simulator because I dont turn 17 until the 18th) Cheesy theyre great Cheesy

An amazing "Planet Express" Tee in my favourite colour with stripes!! Go stripes! Its really comfy and fits perfectly!

And last but definatley not least, Bender "Bite my shiny metal Ass" knickers! They rule! I'm contemplating wearing them on top of my clothes they're so cool!
It all arrived in a pizza box (not the folder, coz that wouldnt fit) but how cool is that? A pizza box!! Thanks so much KinkyKnit, I hope you love your package as much as I love mine Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006 02:59:39 AM by CaterinaEllen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kinkyknit
Pathological Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006 03:58:59 AM »

Oh. My. God.  the postman just delivered the most amazing package from Catrinaellen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't get over how cool it all is! I managed to take some pictures just before the camera battery died (and I don't know how to recharge it - doh!  Roll Eyes)  

Everything is not only incredibly cool, but also incredibly personal and thought through - I am blown away!

A bag in pink and red (my fave colours!) with Leela on the front in a pin up pose (I love pin ups!), A circular needle and crochet hook holder, with Bender on the front  (I love Bender!), Some badges (cool, cool, cool!), really gorgeous earrings....... with Bender's feet on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I mentioned that I just love Benders' feet...call me crazy - but they are so cute!!!)
...and his 'n' hers matching Bender keyrings (my keyring is broken - I needed a new one!!!) with "bite my shiny metal ass" tiny tag!!!!!

Mojo helped me open the parcel:

Inside the hook/needle holder:

"this bag has a really cool picture on the inside pocket" - thinks me...

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no... it's reversible!!!!!! So I can be in a pink mood or a red mood!!!

(Mojo votes "pink" today:)

Thank you so, so much, Catrinaellen, I love it all! Kiss

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012 11:37:30 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yamwam
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006 12:36:42 PM »

WOW!

That stuff is great! Those extra exclamation points are definitely justified. I love the "Seatbelts to maximum buckling" learner's plates (what's this about a simulator and why hasn't Canada got one?) and that Slurm cosy is totally cool. Fantastic reversible bag, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
the littlest ninja

Feed that mustache, son.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006 04:34:43 PM »

I received a fantastic package from ctgirl!

Clockwise from top left:  The greatest needle holder in the world, with ZOIDBERG KNITTING on it, lined with sea creature fabric   Grin  Some shrinky-dink stitch markers, an "Angry Norwegian" tin with knitting goodies in it, and a lined zippered pouch with a big ol' Futurama pic on it!  Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take that you stupid corn!
ctgirl
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006 05:48:52 PM »

Wow great stuff CaterinaEllen and Kinkyknit.  I love that t-shirt!  And consided making panties with that same quote on them for my partner.  They are hesterical!  And I really like the needle roll with all the tiny pictures of the characters inside, thats a nice touch. 

It makes me happy to see all these great Futurama crafts! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yamwam
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006 06:11:06 PM »

Aaaah, I'm getting swap anxiety from all this awesome stuff! By the way, what episode does Zoidberg knit in? And doesn't Bender knit as well in the episode where Fry and Leela use him to make beer, "The Route of All Evil"? Hmmm, an excuse to watch that episode again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
ctgirl
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006 07:09:34 PM »

Ziodberg Knits in Anthongy of Interest I, I think it is in Season 3.  I thought I remembered Bender knitting too, but then I thought I was imagining it.  Now I need to rewatch that episode!  Thank god for DVD's!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CaterinaEllen
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006 04:49:47 AM »

It is official- Bender Knits about 11minutes into "The Route of Evil"- the one where Cubert and Dwight take over with Awesome Express. I tried to take a screenshot, but realplayer doesnt like being screenshotted.

The simulator is like a pretend car, kind of like they have in arcades, except with a gear stick and a handbrake, so u can learn to drive before you get on the road and scare everyone!

Glad you liked everything KinkyKnit! Sorry about the quote on the keyrings!

Caterina
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Abstract Design Element - Photoshop
How to Resize Pictures - Adobe Photoshop
How to Use the Motion Blur Filter - Adobe Photoshop
How to Create Simple Shapes - Adobe Photoshop
how to Bring Drawings to Life Part 1/2 - Adobe After Effects
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...