A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Swap (SEND BY DATE EXTENDED to 5/15)  (Read 6200 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Polkadot Pixie
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006 12:22:04 PM »

I'm in, that's for sure.

Can't wait. But now i need to think, i don't want to steal other peopels ideas without figuring out some on my own first and rewatching the film. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006 01:25:22 PM »

alright here's my list::::
a Bartlett's (quote book) [[of course, with a few from the movie and space for the receiver to write his/her own.]]
Soundtrack
Joel Hat
Clem armwarmers
Potato People. [[perhaps ask for a favorite memory of that person, make the people and photograph like in joel's note. but also send the potatos]]
Fake Tape//Notice from Lacuna
Altoid Shrine (idea: the charles river night picnic)
That thing that hangs in the window that reminds joel to go to Mauntok (i think it's like two birds or something)
"Clementine" ugly doll
Pillow (the suffocation game)
Striped Clem Undies  Tongue if your partner's not too shy. haha.

ok and that's as far as i got in the movie last night so my ideas stopped there.
 Cheesy more later perhaps?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
licalee
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006 04:17:11 PM »

Oh boy do I want to join this but I won't be getting my positive feedback in time...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jemnifur
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006 08:59:39 PM »

alright here's my list::::
a Bartlett's (quote book) [[of course, with a few from the movie and space for the receiver to write his/her own.]]
Soundtrack
Joel Hat
Clem armwarmers
Potato People. [[perhaps ask for a favorite memory of that person, make the people and photograph like in joel's note. but also send the potatos]]
Fake Tape//Notice from Lacuna
Altoid Shrine (idea: the charles river night picnic)
That thing that hangs in the window that reminds joel to go to Mauntok (i think it's like two birds or something)
"Clementine" ugly doll
Pillow (the suffocation game)
Striped Clem Undies  Tongue if your partner's not too shy. haha.

ok and that's as far as i got in the movie last night so my ideas stopped there.
 Cheesy more later perhaps?

Great Ideas Ally.. I especially like the idea for the Note from Lacuna, I will definatly include that in my trade.. that would so be posted on my little message board in my house if I received one .. you could do a whole stationary set based on it w/ that quote at the top..

Anything Montauk related..like a brochure there, a little bottle filled w/ sand w/ "meet me in Montauk" on it.. ..
or a piece of weathered wood to look like that house that they snuck into with some quote on it..

A BIRD HOUSE..haha that would be hilarous..like the one David Cross was making, haha that was hilarous..

etc. etc. etc..

Keep the ideas coming dolls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
apandalee
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006 11:57:25 AM »

oo great ideas everyone! I didn't think of fake tapes/letters from Lacuna or of an ugly Clementine doll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006 08:24:04 AM »

Ok guys, so despite the amount of interest in the new swap ideas board, we don't have a lot of people as of yet. Do you think I should extend the closing deadling, maybe even just until Fridaythe 14th or Saturday the 15th to give newbies time to get feedback, get more attention, etc.? If I do this, would people need the Send date to be extended for more crafting time? Let me know what you think!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

licalee
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006 09:53:35 AM »

Of course I'm in if the time is extended - the 15th would be ideal! Actually I'm willing to wait however long it takes to get enough people.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006 09:55:59 AM »

A thought about extending the time - I get to read a lot more on the weekends so maybe if it were extended until the 17th you'd get more sign-ups? Just a thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
myoosikal
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006 08:52:00 PM »

i was thinking of signing up, but if the send out date is pushed back i don't know if i can. i want to sign up for the Lost swap when it comes, and they're talking April for signups for that, so i would need to be done with this one and have feedback so i could sign up for Lost. how long does it usually take to get your feedback and stuff? what if someone send out earlier, do they get feedback earlier, or does the organizer wait until the whole thing is done? i'm trying to decide if i should sign up for something now or just wait until the Lost swap is ready next month.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
apandalee
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006 09:30:33 PM »

i was thinking of signing up, but if the send out date is pushed back i don't know if i can. i want to sign up for the Lost swap when it comes, and they're talking April for signups for that, so i would need to be done with this one and have feedback so i could sign up for Lost. how long does it usually take to get your feedback and stuff? what if someone send out earlier, do they get feedback earlier, or does the organizer wait until the whole thing is done? i'm trying to decide if i should sign up for something now or just wait until the Lost swap is ready next month.

I would give you feedback as soon as your partner received. Therefore, if you want to get feedback early you can send early, if you think there will be enough crafting time. I also am not a fan of pushing back the send out date, because if we do it will be into finals week for me, and finals week is hard enough without swappy stuff, although I'll do it if I have to.  I would love to have you in this, its cool to be someone's first swap organizer  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
How to Make Chicken & Beef Lo Mein
Shrimp Curry Recipe
Vegetarian Saag Aloo Recipe
Regional Chinese Food and Cooking
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...