A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: * NEW RULES~Sweat Shoppe swap= sampler swap-SIGN UPS CLOSED send out 5/05  (Read 11119 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006 03:55:11 PM »

Ok you all, I've decided on what I am going to do... I am going to do the crochet tampons (eco flo-busters)and I also, in honor of my mom who inspired this theme for me, knit hemp dishcloths... Or you can use them as body exfoliators... I don't have a pic of the discloths.. if I get a chance, I'll post one!
Yay! I am getting excited!!!

OH! BTW~ I created a list of items on the front page of the swap here, so you can see what we have in the grab bag pot so far... looks like a great lot of stuff! I can't decide which things I will list as my top fav's! I have a couple more inquiries about the swap, some looking for feedback updates and some figuring out timing so keep this one bookmarked and I'll keep the list updated... also, if I missed your item let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006 03:58:47 PM »

(javastain - if you want me to delete or edit this, let me know)

i wanted to undate to say that i had someone liking my first set of cards i posted and someone else liking the second set.  i also had a request for mini cards.  i think what i'll do is allow my partners to PM me with requests when we get paired up (what size cards, what designs, themes, etc) and it will be more fun for me to try to make them as they want them.  i hope this is okay with javastain and how the theme is going to work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

verycrafty
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006 04:02:57 PM »

devilninny- I think this is how I am going to do the mini scrap books too. So you won;t be the only one
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006 04:19:51 PM »

That is totally fine, I thought at first I would make it non-specific because we were going to be sending to one location and packages were going to be made then sent out to save on shipping, but since now we are actually sending individual packages it is fine with me! Also, I figure we are getting so close to the end of the sign ups that these little conversations are not going to clogg the thread... plus I decided to make the list on the front page to make it easier...

Also, I really like all the cards that have been shown so far... that is my vote!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
green monk
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006 05:07:36 PM »

oh my goodness, everything is looking SOOOOO good! i dont know how to decide on 5 things i would want, let alont two favorites! i think either way this swap is going to be awesome and i am already trying to decide on what i could make for round two Tongue Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WILL BE IN THE WOODS FROM AUGUST TO NOVEMBER... GOOD-BYE COMPUTER!!!
verycrafty
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006 03:57:00 PM »

Here is the other thing I'll be making!

open book

closed and tied up (and a mini one!)

Like I posted earlier, I will do these according to your preferences. I will contact you by pm when I know who I am sending to to give you all the info you need and stuff (unless you beat me of course!) Anyway, I can't wait to start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006 04:22:07 PM »

I will be knitting scarves.  The color of the scarves will be 1 each of blue, black, & brown, and 2 each white.  I will PM you to ask for your color choices and see how I can match up the scarf with the craftster.  I start knitting the scarves already.

Here is a sample of the scarf that I have made for another swap.  The scarf I send will be similar or identical to it.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56269.msg579636#msg579636
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006 03:20:05 PM by penguino » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006 04:31:08 PM »

hey y'all,

quick question - if you have listed a couple items, does that mean you are sending them as a set, or does it mean we can pick one or the other?

greenmonk, can we see your mini teacups??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006 04:46:35 PM »

quick question - if you have listed a couple items, does that mean you are sending them as a set, or does it mean we can pick one or the other?

I'm sending both. . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
verycrafty
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006 04:48:28 PM »

pick one or the other for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Paris Street Style in 90 Seconds
10 Clever Clothing Hacks You Should Know
Can Your Shoe Addiction Help Beat Breast Cancer?
80% of Women Wear the Wrong Size Bra! Are You?
13 Items Under $100 to Complete Your Fall Wardrobe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...