A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HairJewlery SWAP~ SIGN UP CLOSED mail by Aug 2  (Read 3981 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Crafty Jule
« on: July 05, 2004 07:00:47 PM »

Swap name: Hair Jewlery (headbands, clips, barettes etc) SWAP
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jule
Sign-up date range: July 5 - July 26
Date to send item by: August 2, 2004

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No

Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes

All ages allowed? Or 18+? ALL ages. IF you are under 18 please PM, Id like to know that your folks know you are sending & having mail sent to you.

Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: YES. 

Details of swap:

Mail me 1, 2 or 3 pieces or pairs of hair jewelry made by you. (Headbands, barrettes, bobby pins, clips, etc). 

Please put each one OR pair in a clear baggie with a business card or 3 x 5 card with the following info:
Your name:
Your Age:   (or age bracket, this is mainly for under 18)
Your email address:
Your crafster name:
Anything else is up to you.

Send the package to me. Please send the package with insurance & delivery confirmation.
(I will  PM  people with my PO BOX closer to the date the packages are due to me)
I will pay the majority of the shipping & will take care of mailing envelopes. But please add $1 to go toward shipping & envelopes.  I will mail different hair goodies back to you. You will get the same number of pieces back that you sent. (1, 2, or 3)

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Hair length:
favorite color, or patterns:
Color or patterns you absolutely DIS-like:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004 03:59:09 PM by Jule » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004 07:43:56 PM »

Ooops ...please PM  the questionaire to me. That way I can see who to expect packages from.
 Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004 11:30:42 PM »

I guess the insurance can be up to the sender. BUT PLEASE do the delivery confirmation. I just keeps everybody honest.

Jule
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004 04:59:27 AM »

Good morning!     

So far there are 15, including me.  ... I'll only exchange with folks that send more than 1 to trade & after I choose pieces that I think each of you will like based on your likes, dislikes.   =)

If you've messaged me about joining the swap & I've not gotten back to you please message me again!
EDIT:
We are up to 17:
clayfaery           Kayceeann          Heathermark         patchychick         SlyBetty        crescentfresh
katiekat82        cawfeehowse      keylowatt          XfailureXbyXdesign    hillarybillary   is she an orange
scandibird          BagLady             teriyakimoto        emptypictureframes       & ME

**  If you have joined, & you don't see your name & you want to join, please message me again.

So far here are likes: PINK! my hair is even pink, grommets, black, retro, beaded, Polka dots, girly, green, anything! weird wacky and funky is good too,  Monsters, Halloweeny Type Stuff. Fruit. Leopard print, purple, greens, Light Orange, Black, Stripes, Polka Dots (LOVE THEM!), hearts, animals, leather suade, felt flowers, flames, brown, black, red,  houndstooth , pink,  reds, blues, yellow... dark colours, i'm quite fond of stripes, bright. funky vintage retro, browns, reds

Here are dislikes: I hate yellow, skulls,fairys, nothing magic-like or halloween, pentagrams or stars, purple, flames or scarey stuff, pink, heartshapes,  Purple, smily faces, brown.  pastels, no plaids please, neon colours, teal green, southwestern/country

So far 12 people with shoulder length or longer hair &  5 with short or very short hair.

** Also   more than one person has asked if they can send more than 3 things. Yes! I looks like we have enough people so you send up to 8 to trade  =)

** EDIT 7/14/04   People have asked about shipping insurance. I'll leave shipping insurance up tp the sender. But PLEASE use "Delivery Confirmation" if that is avalible to you. I do know that it is avalible in the States.  I don't mind sending back to other countries, so don't be shy! Please feel free to join!

Thanks!
Jule

**  I'll edit this message as new peole join swap. Rather than keep adding new replys. So please check this message if you have any questions, or message me.Last edited July 22
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004 09:29:41 PM by Jule » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004 05:19:04 PM »

Hello ... Don't forget the HAIR JEWLERY SWAP closes on Monday July 26th.

So far there are 17 of us:
clayfaery           Kayceeann          Heathermark         patchychick         SlyBetty        crescentfresh
katiekat82        cawfeehowse      keylowatt          XfailureXbyXdesign    hillarybillary   is she an orange
scandibird          BagLady             teriyakimoto        emptypictureframe     & ME

If you want to join the Swap & don't see you name above please message me again!
Jule
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004 09:29:19 PM by Jule » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004 09:00:13 AM »

Hi! I've cloesed the swap. I PM'ed everyone my mailing address. IF you haven't rec'd my address pleasee message me again.

Please mail your pacakge out by Aug 2nd.  If you can't mail it out or mail it out late please let me know. 

When I've gotten all the packages I'll re package & send them out to you. I'll take pics & post too.I'll let you know when I send the stuff out.
Thanks!
I look forward to seeing all your goodies!
Julie
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004 10:52:26 AM »

Hey All! I rec'd 1 package & 2 otehrs have send me delivery confirmation.!
Jule
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Jule
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004 08:17:37 PM »

I rec'd a nother package today. (2nd) & 2 more people have let me know that they have mailed.

Hopefully all packages went out today.
jule
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cawfeehowse
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2004 09:54:43 AM »

I am so excited to receive the hair jewlery from this swap!!!  When can we expect them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Jule
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2004 09:10:19 AM »

I'm still waitng on a couple packages .... later today I'll make a list & post of who I have rec'd from .... We have some cute!! things here ladies!!!
Jule
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hottest Hair Trends for Fall
Safflower Oil Treatment for Your Hair
Healthy Hair Makeover
How to Repair Chlorine Damaged Hair
Hair Makeover Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...